login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★May We All Be a Work Of Growing Kindness

f8bc775474f16d3afb31098453165732--a-love-revolutions.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"You give to yourself by giving of yourself. Matt Kahn

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for grow kindness quotes gif

Image result for grow kindness in your garden quotes  gif

Image result for  kindness  gif

Image result for  kindness  gif

Related image

In response to Nancee1953's post:

these are very cool pics

You are the Queen of uplifting pics! Thank YOU!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiastEnergy♡˚'s post: I love where is thread is leading!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Nancee1953's post:

I agree, Nancee you are brilliant at picking beautiful pics!! Thank you Nancee!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

"Love is the energy that quietly transfigures every situation."  ~Dr. David Hawkins

I am so grateful that I ran into this quote by Dr. Hawkins. I have this quote written down on little index cards, and its taped up in 3 or 4 different places, and I'm using this quote as a daily affirmation. It's taped up inside my car, its taped on my computer screen, its taped next to my bed where I can see it every night and its in 2 or 3 places in various notebooks that I use daily (like on the back cover, where I can find it quickly). I've surrounded myself with this affirmation.

Recently, I was reading an article about a scandalous politician's son, and normally, I would have written off the son and the article. But then, I suspended and stopped all of my predictable judgements, and I kept on reading the article.

I began to become immersed in a wave of humanity, I saw the son as a fellow human being, who was not being spared the hatred of the world. In short order, I saw the immensity of his pain, and I felt what he was feeling and I saw parts of who he is, and his innocence. I saw many aspects of a rugged, brutal and vicious terrain of impossibility that engulfed this young man, and I realized that he is in an inescapable role. There is nothing that he can ever do to free himself of the entrapment of his pedigree.

Suddenly and irrevocably, my understanding has been transformed, and I know that there is no going back! I'm on the right track. I saw his humanity. Not just his humanity, but I saw this same humanity in everyone. I saw a terrible affront that I cannot unsee. I saw the noisy and hate filled judgement of the world. Yet, I was instantly neutral, with a new world view. And, there is a boldness and a power in this view.

Days later, I recognized that Dr. Hawkins quote has taken up residence in my consciousness.

This affirmation has now rooted and has given me a new experience of the amazing and precious gift of life! 

Love is the energy that quietly transfigures every situation...

A few more days went by, and I am preparing to move and I have accepted a new job. And, I am in a new place spiritually, where I am aware that I have a greater capacity for the humanity of others because I definitely have a greater capacity and greater understanding of what love is, and how my understanding of loves' nature is giving me freedom. Freedom from judgement, freedom from petty opinions and petty world views that keep me small and resentful and opinionated. In exchange, I have new found freedom, where I can see humanity and humanity's innocence. 

In response to Kathi's post:

Thank you so much for sharing  dynamic pieces of your awesome experiences:

allowing compassion vrs judgement...&  freedom with outstanding loving proportions! (recognizing your own personal shift) We are so good at recognizing the beautiful changes in others;lovely gift to keep seeing it within ourselves! 

Congratulations on YOUR NEW JOB, YOUR NEW ADVENTURES!

Inspiration-plus!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiastEnergy♡˚'s post:

Thanks!! Yes, I am moving to Montana and starting a new job in 2 weeks!! 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content