login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

This is a great year!

I already know this  is a great year, and I’m going to make it so. Are you all in agreement?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yes. I agree with you Laurie. I believe 2009 is going to be a great year for everyone. World is going to be a better place to live in 2009. And I will try my best to put my effort into making it a better place.

2009 is a blank slate waiting to unfold. Great things are in store. There is more world peace and harmony. Everyone has enough and gratefully shares their excess. All are safe and well. Good health is our birth right. We naturally gravitate to spiritually and healthy, sound practices for peace of mind and a happy body. Life is amazing!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

To all the bmindful people who whether they know it or not have helped me over the past couple of years, with their positive thoughts and affirmations, their insight and words of wisdom.
Happy New Year for now and for every day of 2009. Isn’t life wonderful. If you don’t think it is, just think of the alternative.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

Beautiful :) I like it!

I reckon this year’s going to be expansive for me, 2009 I am now realising I am an infinite being :)

Focus

Hi every one hope the season break has been lovely for you all.
Really looking forward to 2009 and sharing thoughts and being inspired by such like minded people.
May this year bring you all Health, Happiness and Wealth in more ways than one.
I would just like to share this quote with you all.
QUOTE of the WEEK:
“We will open the book. Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Love Life
Sue

2009 has in many ways began so beautifully. There is no other outcome possible. May our reality be the strongest :)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content