login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Stop...

Hi. Fill this in… I would love to stop______.

Desiring (followed by drinking) soda pop. :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Stumbling around in my own confusion.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Hi! I have to agree with meditatingmama,and Laurie in the sense that I want to stop drinking soda.And I have to add coffee to that list also.(at least I am trying).I am also trying to better manage my time.And you mr.themadcookieman just made me lol but you know sometimes I guess we all stumble every now and then in our own confusion.;)the important thing is not to stay there too long. ;) lol All the best to everyone.God bless!

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
sometimes you need a little time stumbling so you can see clearly

Hi! That’s right flowergirl. : )

I would love to stop getting irritated by the smallest of things, of succumbing to anger. I know better. Yet I continue to do it.

HI! In response to lightenup63 I guess your name say’s it all.It’s a hint.I guess you put it to remind yourself to “lightenup” :) You said that it is the smallest of things and that you know better.Well at least that is a step.When this happens stop and try to really figure out why this is happening to you at that moment.lightenup63 don’t sweat the small stuff.By the way that reminds me of a title of a book I read a while ago.Before you go to sleep read the Bible and pray that’s another positive way.Take care,be happy and God bless you. ((( Hugs)))

In response to cuqui's post:Hi cuqui... didn't post on this thread that I can remember... Though I remember when I gave up soda... (the feeling, not the year lol) ... anyway zero regrets. When I want a sparkling drink I have delicious plain sparkling water (from a glass bottle is best)!

Hmm I would love to stop....

creating such a mess when I cook.  Not always making a mess- lol.

Though,sometimes I am so focused on whipping up something I love (like a kid at a play date)... I forget how much I don't love cleaning my kitchen aftermath-mess! Glad my hubby helps & (rarely) complains about it(:

(this may help create the change I would like before I make unnecessary work for myself)... 

Love these older threads (too)!

• ~

new day... made some awesome food... with new Indian spices (that was a gift) and OMG delicious. Anyway... my little admission that I can be a little too happy in the kitchen, not cleaning up after myself ... as I go... 

is now, a thing of the past.

good food and neatness.... I CAN DO IT!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I would love to stop trying to please everyone, LOL, Seriously I do that way too much

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

I would love to

stop anything that doesn't put my self care in the healthiest places.

As we grow, we acquire so much info that serves what it is we say we want for ourselves, and awesome ways to include the best of the best in our lives.

Today I allow myself greater awareness... of what it is I do that I can start, stop or do less of... giving me my best healthy living life(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content