login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Focusing On Self & Still Loving Others

Affirmations For Focusing On Self & Still Loving Others

Affirmations,Quotes, Comments

“Taking care of myself doesn’t mean ‘me first.’ It means ‘me, too.”― L.R. Knost

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Image result for dr. hank affirmations

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

copy-of-i-dont-control-or-eliminate-the-unwanted-i-merely-control-and-expand-the-wanted-_dr.-hank-1.png?w=440

CI_Affirmation_Spirit11-1024x1024.jpg

affirmation.png

With ease I allow and  voice my inner truths.

I easily expel that which does  not create good experiences and great benefit

I see myself from my minds eye exactly the way I desire to be and now I Am.

It is extraordinary just how much I have gotten to know me and the benefits of living my soul's truth.

My mental, emotional, spiritual and physical pieces intertwine with a desired flow.

At least once a day, I take time to review my  personal truths and enjoy understanding what a glorious  priority I have created.

I  maintain balance between my personal sacred growing  truths and those which belong to others.

I choose to allow my loving kindness toward others to glisten.

2a77e5bdd9819fb4f5541558bbdb0d26.jpg05bedde41a3150fe454f011d04bd7a48.jpg

See the source image

"Peace requires us to surrender our illusions of control. We can love and care for others but we cannot possess our children, lovers, family, or friends. We can assist them, pray for them, and wish them well, yet in the end their happiness and suffering depend on their thoughts and actions, not on our wishes." ~ Jack Kornfield

beautiful music.
My why has been beautifully lovingly reaffirmed and now I know how.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content