login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Encouragement... Pass ♡ On

I love this video on encouragement. Saw it on tv as a commercial, and each time I love the feeling I get. Take a moment to watch. 1 min 8 sec

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you to create a sentence or 2... or a lengthy speech... whatever you are inspired to do.

No quotes please, unless it is part of your speech.

Encourage yourself.

Encourage others.

I have a feeling it is an opportunity to do both(:

Drop by as often as you like

only the best to you and pass diary_em_hart.gifon

love,selfcare

ec9719a695d84160efb7394253787ef4.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I created this thread because it is my belief that there isn't a person among us that doesn't benefit from encouragement.

This, to me is why affirmations work so well. Isn't this what are we really doing when we speak to ourselves ... our REAL selves the way we need to hear and when we need to hear things.

Anyone can encourage others... And we love it all... because we say it was 'the thought' that counts.

My encouraging statement today is to reinforce the power of  self talk which authentically encourages, stimulates ones most awesome soul-place transformation.

When we give up this power to become our better better best self ... in the moment where we are, we are not living... we simply exist.

I saw a quote the other day, which triggered so much for me.

It referred to how we should give to others first. I am thankful for that quote because it brought up a life time of lessons from the most blatant to the most subtle ... as to why and when this is not true. I will save those old ...yet refreshed epiphanies for another time. What I will address, the priority of truly knowing and being there for yourself as the most important 'job' you will ever have... is also the most pleasurable...especially if you haven't created it as low priority and only visit it when you are hurt, and/or overwhelmed and burn out. 

The results allow:

you to remain as honest as you can in any moment in time (authentic-self).

The results allow:

you to set a good example for others who tend to blame people, places and thing for life "ALWAYS" being unfair. 

The results allow:

for you to remember you create your own fairness by loving yourself to love others not just in 'their hour of need', though consistently -with yourself, in your family life, in your intimate relationships, in your service work ... 

and all work .. when interacting with others is giving service... 

And when we allow the best we have for others, I can guarantee you've taken 'appropriate' time to give yourself with high intention the best you have for yourself.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content