login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Cultivate Fresh Eyes [morning noon and night]

thread is a recycled thread …it was geared to evening process affirmations

As with the concept of mindfulness, this thread is geared to the topic of seeing people, places, things…experiences as new.

• ** SHORT EXCERPT FROM SHORT BLOG-SEEING WITH FRESH EYES The next time you see somebody who is familiar to you, ask yourself if you are seeing this person with fresh eyes, as he or she really is, or if you are seeing only the reflection of your own thoughts about this person.Jon Kabat Zinn,
    • ** SHORT EXCERPT FROM SHORT BLOG-SEEING WITH FRESH EYES You might try to cultivate your own beginner’s mind in your daily life as an experiment. Next time you see somebody who is familiar to you, ask yourself if you are seeing this person with fresh eyes, as he or she really is, or if you are only seeing the reflection of your own thoughts about this person . Try it with your children, your spouse, your friends and co-workers, with your dog or cat if you have one. Try it with problems when they arise. Try it when you are outdoors in nature. Are you able to see the sky, the stars, the trees and the water and the stones, and really see them as they are right now with a clear and uncluttered mind? Or are you actually only seeing them through the veil of your own thoughts and opinions? Jon Kabat-Zinn, Full Catastrophe Living.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwMTp34zKt5AtEIxqkrWQum2vsLII7XOY6cquD9W5fbNXoNgft

•  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I wind down from my work day…I’m grateful for all aspects of my life..the ability to participate, observe and to be present. Thank you God. All is well. It is all Good. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

These are great Laurie….banking these right away!
I am off this week and embarking on a whole new work journey next week and I have a feeling this thread will be a regular place for me to visit in he evenings!
(I dont think I will get away with being here during the working day anymore!! lol!)
Thank you for this thread….
:O)

A full and thankful heart..

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content