login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Angry?

Last time you were angry?

Good Question(:

The other day for a bit, and know moment by moment I  am ever so grateful.

I am grateful because  I allowed myself to listen to what I really wanted... for my life, and the 'realness' I desired with everyday people,places and things.

It was  awkward to me at first, though on a deeper level... I enjoyed hearing wanting what I wanted with my whole heart

Looking back, I realize it was like cleaning house of some remnants

of big change I had been trying to create...

and it involved some newer/yet somehow older area receiving progression(:

I desired a new level of living, loving, being, doing

I needed to re-take a stand I have on a big value of mine and how I wanted to live it. I am in a good place.

8dc4021eb4e4141ba899d9dae0c01d20.jpg

0591483b16fb05021d9514469e08b3c7.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is no enemy more vicious than your own anger ~ Sathya Sai Baba

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Fly me to the moon's post:

{only speaking for myself} not being a person who easily angers...  I do look at anger as a messenger. I've learned to listen, and ask what am I doing to myself that is going against my values? 

I began this thread with something that opened a big door for me... I had been ready for something that I kept on creating pathways to not engage in.

I am so glad I listened to my anger... It was telling me I wanted something my spirit said... its time... go do. 

I've begun, and so content. Now my life has the opening I've am trying to pry open for some time(:

In response to Fly me to the moon's post: I thank you for your quote. It reminded me of the good anger ... versus needless anger. Needless anger to me is when I choose not to treat life like gifts are in everything and instead of finding the gift... I don't even open it... and ready to replace it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

39404692_2128694143867414_8339461165973241856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=p_tMK_c5Fp4AX-Xpfk2&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=3d87acab655fb100ad42d676af8c47ed&oe=5EC40364

"When it is impossible for anger to arise within you, you find no outside enemies anywhere. An outside enemy exists only if there is anger inside." ~ Thubten Zopa Rinpoche

There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict. Walk away; the battle they are fighting isn't with you, it is with themselves.     

unknown

• ~

Love how we do have a choice in how we experience life.

I love knowing so much of what we all feel has more to do with ourselves... our ability to understand and be in harmony with ourselves ... more than the harmonious energy with others...

Though... When we are in harmony with ourselves, everything makes much more sense...more love, more peace, more joy everywhere.  selfcare

~

It takes a lot... I mean a lot to create anger for me.

I  do work on solutions beyond acceptance (changing everything I can) (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content