login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★The authentic self

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to MrBrightside’s post:

great thread! love that  quote

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwSI_BXIxxgOZPJppSNbWFFyU16mz7mejIqeBAKhNcdXDIBuQd&s

AFFIRMATIONS 
I am thriving as my authentic self

I recognize the authentic I AM in me as my true self.
I live authentically 

I am now in touch with my inner truth, my authentic dreams, goals, and heartfelt desires

Image result for defeat brene brene courage pic quote

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I really love to do work around authenticity because its unmasking. 

It's the getting rid of pretense.

It's getting real that I love to listen to, as I hear people disrobing of pretense, and then touching their courage, telling their truth.

Telling truth is only one part, but what becomes available is freedom; freedom to tell their truth. That's what I love.  Its so close; its one thin veil away.

Freedom feels great... to breath and to be one... 

When you give yourself freedom, you also grant others the option to choose their freedom...

It's peaceful; its satisfying, pleasing... even if it's not what you thought you wanted. Yet, no one else in the entire world can give this; it can only come to you and from you. And once you know how to give this to yourself, nothing else is as satisfying. You now know how absolutely self claiming and self liberating it is to do, to chose your truth.

In matters of every type of growth: personal, spiritual, profesional, intellectual, spontaneous, vicarious, etherial or even miraculous, we find the suddenness and the simplicity of letting go.  

Often, its the first step up as we truly ascend into greater understanding. In releasing the narrowness, you open up the vastness of unlimited potential for growth...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Actually, this is the ground work for real leadership development...

Integrity, designed to open up and leave people with an expanded personal opportunity - ways of being, thinking, planning, and action that leave them being a leader and exercising leadership effectively. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

The authentic self: the hidden power of integrity.

In response to Mr Brightside's post

Thank you for your post. It's very empowering!

you-and-me-world.jpg?w=490

I looked at some more Werner Erhard quotes, and I found something  - and I hope that it helps others:

What do I have to give up in order to be more authentic?

In response to LIAMECpost:Interesting focus!

Authenticity is such a wonderful topic. I love your thoughts and quote you posted .Enjoyed that idea of living and discovering 'the rules of you and me' Always enjoy hearing your thoughts and related material 

Thoughts/Feelings:As we discover more and more of what we want and why we want it, and when that wisdom is melded with a growing love for ourselves,(we ultimately love others even more)

..and we then allow more  more more for what is right for us & ...and more able to allow more for others too

...and others tend to do that more for themselves in the presence of one who loves and cares for themselves.

I believe, loving oneself is such a beautiful life long process, that authenticity seems to grow hand in hand with that love . Authenticity has the potential of creating a ripple effect💕

authenticity:

“In a society that says ‘Put Yourself Last' self-love and self-acceptance are almost revolutionary.” Brene' Brown

brene-brown-authenticity-quote.jpg

00872d43310ce1b2f3b7467dae792c78.jpg

In response to LIAMEC post: btw

love that!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content