login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★As long as we have hope

I live a completely charmed life

No such thing as a little bit of hope. Hope is always a big thing.

Start where you are.

Believe in something that works and even the early development will begin to bring an energy of peacefulness.  

Start-where-you-are.jpg

Take it slow, and know each piece of hope ...a fragment here, a fragment there... is creating... is allowing ... is opening a good door which felt like there was no key.

Thank you for this hopeful thread!

love, selfcare

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:”Take it slow, and know each piece of hope ...a fragment here, a fragment there... is creating... is allowing ... is opening a good door which felt like there was no key.” This pierced my heart and mind just now. I’m looking for fragments of hope and ....

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Your words and feelings touched my heart. Thank you for sharing, Poppy.

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:

OMG, you're a poet!!   "... opening a good door which felt like there was no key." 

Oh, that's very, very good!!!

Thanks! Absolutely love the vision that instantly arose, I felt like I was in a private, modest Mediterrian hillside bulgalow, and a gentle breeze caressed me, and I could smell the sea, and taste the salt water...

In response to Kathi's post:

Wow Kathi! I'm very very pleased that my heart touched yours this powerful way.

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:

Yes, the power of your poetry influenced my sleep... 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content