login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★As long as we have hope

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

No such thing as a little bit of hope. Hope is always a big thing.

Start where you are.

Believe in something that works and even the early development will begin to bring an energy of peacefulness.  

Start-where-you-are.jpg

Take it slow, and know each piece of hope ...a fragment here, a fragment there... is creating... is allowing ... is opening a good door which felt like there was no key.

Thank you for this hopeful thread!

love, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:”Take it slow, and know each piece of hope ...a fragment here, a fragment there... is creating... is allowing ... is opening a good door which felt like there was no key.” This pierced my heart and mind just now. I’m looking for fragments of hope and ....

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Your words and feelings touched my heart. Thank you for sharing, Poppy.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:

OMG, you're a poet!!   "... opening a good door which felt like there was no key." 

Oh, that's very, very good!!!

Thanks! Absolutely love the vision that instantly arose, I felt like I was in a private, modest Mediterrian hillside bulgalow, and a gentle breeze caressed me, and I could smell the sea, and taste the salt water...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Wow Kathi! I'm very very pleased that my heart touched yours this powerful way.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:

Yes, the power of your poetry influenced my sleep... 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Whether it is just a 'little hope' which offers a glimmer of Light or a big dose of radiance that begins to Light up ones world with  that 'missing clarity' ... hope is always  powerful.

fba7dc52c64ea94537d478d487708c39.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

photo-1492176273113-2d51f47b23b0?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&w=1000&q=80

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for quotes words of hope after natural disaster | Hope quotes  inspirational, Hope quotes, Encouragement quotes

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

enjoyed revisiting this thread

note to self:return!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AllowingWellness˚'s post:

Loved what you wrote: "Hope is always a big thing."

I agree, Hope is immensely empowering... Its a gateway to manifestation...

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Beautiful thread!

In response to Kathi's post:

thanks Kathi.

It is ALWAYS true that when things begin feeling tough, if U allow the sunlight of hope in, even  just a little peek thru sunlight... I have then opened the window to better feeling... better being ... better life... possibilities. 

Never give up hope!😊

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

We stand in life at midnight; we are always
at the threshold of a new dawn.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Positive thinking is not always the easiest course of action when confronting
difficulties.  If, however, we can remain focused on keeping hope strong
and not succumbing to negative influences, we will meet with success
in dealing with anything life may throw in our path.

Hiram Rogers Lloyd

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears."

~ Nelson Mandela

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."

~ Dale Carnegie

"When you do nothing you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better."

~ Maya Angelou

"Where there is discord may we bring harmony. Where there is error, may we bring truth. Where there is doubt, may we bring faith. Where there is despair, may we bring hope."

~ Francis of Assisi

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears."

~ Nelson Mandela

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content