login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Baby-Steps is Adult Action

• ~
    thread from 2010
    will add to in present(:
  • ~
    Routines
    Did you know if you did 6 minutes of exercise daily for 1 month, that in the end of 5 mos. (if you increase each month with an additional 6 minutes), you’d be exercising 30 minutes a day.

You can do that with anything that is important to you. Start with just 2-3 minutes of something, and increase daily, weekly or monthly.

Another example:
If you have trouble journaling:

• write 1 sentence describing a challenge you had
      example:
      I made an error in something that I need to be cautious with.

• ask yourself what’s wonderful about things that happened within the same scenario, and write 1 sentence describing this

example:
I realize I am not getting enough sleep, exercising, eating well.. writing out plans to become more focused, or writing affirmations for my day, and now I know what to do different!!!! (:

Then:

• Create 1 word for the *feeling you had about the challenge after you’ve seen it in a more wonderful light* (meaning you simply asked what’s wonderful about all that happened?)

example : amazement, joyous, grateful

• Create one sentence about what you think(*your thoughts) about it “all” using the wonderful outlook method. Looking at this process, something that happened…with simply asking what’s wonderful?

example:
I have created new beginnings, and I can now see a clear path of being my best self(:

So we are talking about 3 sentences and 1 word a day..and you’ve started something enlightening. You can use your own exploration ideas..Though imagine..3 sentences a day…to a more powerful outlook.

Of course your goal, is to write more than 3 sentences to clear your mind and expound on your thoughts and feelings. Though if you aren’t writing routinely, this could assist in a a jump start. Though, the wonderful part is, even if you never write more than 3 sentences..you will be writing something powerful for your life, so you aren’t just going through things..you will be growing through things(:

If you did this daily, you would be more in touch with your feelings, thoughts, and more optimistic.

Baby -steps..

Give examples of things you can create doing them with baby-steps, and then give us a little progress report when you start, as you get it going for awhile, and when it truly becomes your wonderful routine.

And if you can think of affirmations or process affirmations for your new routine, here’s the place to put it in black and white for your subconscious to begin it’s job..and to help others move along more rapidly to be their best selves too(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content