login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Aug 2019 HappinessMtg--★★Breakthrough-Workout: Receptivity, manifesting Abundance&Awaken deepest desires

Welcome All Bmindful friends and community!

This Happiness Meeting: Breakthrough-workout! Receptivity, manifesting Abundance and Awaken deepest desires!"

link to last Happiness Meeting

Please join us as we take our Happiness meetings to a whole new level of fun and elevation! In this happiness meeting, we are being invited to jump in to the stream of plenty! The water is fine!

We have never had a breakthrough - workout meeting before, but this meeting is designed for breaking though ordinary expectations.

This meeting is intended to be uniquely engaging as we are all invited to truly have a genuine workout involving the elevation of and the manifestation of abundance. In order to really get lifted and elevated, we will be working out new access, new vitality to our desires. So, let's get lit up, lets work on getting our inner flow and inner glow! 

It all starts with This moment, all brand new, unlimited abundance and a wide open, unlimited field of possibilities! 

I will be offering more context and then I will provide suggestions/recommendations, and then the meeting will be opened today!!

Hope to see you all there!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Context:

What?! Breakthrough-Workout?!

Yes! Get ready for a seriously joyful happiness meeting, with new learning, new growth, empowering affirmations created for optimal personal support. 

This is also about engaging our physical body with our physical energy physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. 

First, be generous with your self on all levels: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.    Start by aligning your inner self with your outer self. Take as much time as needed. Ask a few questions and listen. Ask your body what it needs: water, rest, healthy food, a walk outside in the sunshine...

Find what and where you need an adjustment. Keep asking questions, and keep listening. Build newly on this listening.

The more open and receptive you are, the greater the listening, and the more access you can create to committing to shifting and balancing physical energy with a mind that is open, peaceful, perfectly rested, fully present and is able to be fully receptive. 

Being fully receptive is key. You want to receive newly. If you are actively exhausted, please get the rest you need before pressing on. It's ok to set and maintain new limits and put your need for adequate rest first so that you can fully engage with a wonderfully rested and deeply receptive mind.

If you are hitting a wall, and nothing new is opening up, start asking different questions. Like, what do I need in this moment that would allow me access to create openness? Ask for guidance. Ask for access. Ask for inner and outer alignment. Wherever you are lacking alignment, give abundant grace and keep listening to what is and what is not being granted. 

In this meeting, challenge yourself to get rid of all known and unknown agendas. No agendas. No fixing. Just being in the moment. Know that every moment is brand new. Every thought, every perception is precious. Welcome every moment! These are all gifts! 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

More context:

If our intention is to increase receptivity, manifest abundance and awaken our deepest desire, that is some profoundly transformational work that requires complete inventory assessment. 

"Who am I?" Our journey starts at the center of Our being. This is a great question, and  it is meant to be a powerful challenge. If we are to truly take on this question, you would also have to take on your cultural and religious beliefs, and keep pressing as deep as you dare. Ask again, and keep listening. What is the message? Is it with words? Is it a whisper? Is it a symbol or a vision? Is it musical? Is it movement, like the wind or a bird flying or the sound of running water?

As you bring forward your collections and answers, your answers will help you to ask yourself   "What is my deepest desire?" Enjoy this inquiry... Keep asking, and keep listening. You can also reframe the question in order to gain new or different information. 

Meditation:

As you ask the above questions, try a 5 or 10 minute meditation. Center your mind on the following thought:

"I am my deepest desire." Repeat this 3 times. Keep your mind open and deeply peaceful, fully awake.

You can also ask yourself for any help and ask for any information in this state. Feel every new breath you take. Put the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth, and feel your face deeply relax. Repeat: "I am my deepest desire."

Then, "I am a powerful creator."

"My actions are in alignment with my intentions."

"I am an open channel who gives and receives with complete generosity."

Allow any thoughts or sensations to come and go while you turn your attention back to your affirmations. 

You can use any abundance affirmation you like.

Additional Abundance Affirmations:

I feel beautiful energy rise up from within, and I breath in newness.

I allow newness into every moment. 

I create new, healthy alignment and awareness on all levels.

I do less and accomplish more!

I am my deepest desire.

I am a powerful creator.

I am fully open and fully balanced. My presence and my peace are pivotal.

I expect abundance!

I am wide open and abundance flows directly to me like a magnet!

I see opportunity and prosperity everywhere!

I AM great!

I AM a prosperity magnet!

The universe is instantly responsive to my level of openness!

The following are affirmations by Deepak Chopra:

"Abundance flows easily and freely to me."

"My life unfolds with effortless ease."

"Do less, accomplish more."

We are all invited to a huge challenge in this happiness meeting.

Release all limiting beliefs.

We will need to work on our personal openness as well as our expansiveness.

Allow the universe to respond to all of our intentions and desires.

This Happiness meeting is now open!

In response to Kathi's post:

Wow! Wonderful, Kathi!

This focus came at a perfect time for me.

Thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I listened to this youtube video:

Om so hum: mantra by the choir. So hum is Sanskrit and it is translated to mean "I AM THAT".

When I played the music, it was very soothing and uplifting. A lot of unity, the more you listen to it, the clearer it becomes. So peaceful yet such energy and strength.

Hope you check it out... the longer its on, the stronger it gets.

In response to Kathi's post: Who am I? 

I am closing my eyes

Taking a long cleansing breath

And another

And one more

Who am I?

I am physically 

In a bit of pain

As I feel my body 

Sink into my bed

I visualize my 

Cranium split 

Down the middle

Opening wide

I see my convoluted 

Brain bubbling 

Out thoughts

Worries, concerns

Popping into thin air

Again, Who am I?

Emotionally my old brain 

Is crying for rest

Too much trauma

To process

Who am I?

Mentally well worn

Marbles mostly motionless

Missing some

Who am I?

Guarded spiritually 

Less than before

Seeking more connectivity

On higher plane

Just for today

Who I am!

Who am I?

Today is my birthday

of sorts

For when I awake

A new day dawns

Who am I?

I am whole again

Intact from healing sleep

“What is my deepest desire?"

“I am my deepest desire." 

“I am a powerful creator."

Intentions align with actions

Generosity and kindness

To a fault

This is who I am! 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Thank you Poppy, 

I embrace you for who you are.

My spirit seems to take instant and instinctual flight to be near you, and to give you the offer of my strength in your time if need.

You are never alone. You are love and you are loved, by many.

And many will hold you up, and will lovingly carry you and give you all the deep rest and comfort that you need.

As Kathi so eloquently stated you are never alone

You are loved, respected and appreciated by many

And it is my pleasure to connect with You and be 

part of your friendship and loving supportive  entourage 

You Are Always Raising My Appreciation-Bar.

Love your poetry.

Love the human being You Are

And even before I have  fully taken in all you've written

...my heart has opened fully

to the open, kind spirit joy ...You Are

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post: In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post

The question "Who AM I" can be very revealing. As in naked. And, why am I afraid of my nakedness?

Actually, the shedding of my pretense, my protective shield that I invented at age 5 or 6, when I determined, as a child, who I am - is very liberating.

The work of being authentic does cause me to feel the most alive and it does one thing: it makes each moment brand new.

A new world, at my/our fingertips. An untouched canvas! An unwritten song! Completely Innocent will. Unlimited creativity... Seeing something and creating something for the first time. 

A question or a journey: Who am I?

I think I am many things, and many of the things seek balance only because I believe I am not balanced... or grounded. 

I believe, in this space - that I can instantly adjust and overcome what was once hard wired. And, peace is everywhere.

In response to Kathi's post: ”The work of being authentic does cause me to feel the most alive and it does one thing: it makes each moment brand new.” I so needed to hear that. As you know, as does everyone who reads my posts, I am navigating through a challenging stage in my life. I have good days and not so good days as does everyone. Being authentic is hard work and it requires courage to express deep feelings—to dig deep inside and attempt to express my sadness and anguish does make me feel most alive. Each moment, each hour, each day is brand new for me. I willingly allow and accept who I am every day so that there is no guilt or struggle. 

“I am exactly who I am today, exactly as I am, exactly as I am becoming“

“I am finding meaning and purpose in my life by looking within my own heart and mind.”

“Love dissolves all hate, fear, anxiety and insecurity which cause imbalance in my life.”

“I acknowledge love as the fundamental energy of life.”

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Thank you Poppy, I'm grateful to hear from you, grateful that our Bmindful community connects with and supports you and lifts you and Carol up in our hearts. 

I like your affirmations, especially "I am exactly who I am today..." And, I wouldn't want you any other way!

Love the real you!

In response to Kathi's post:In response to Poppy's post:

I too love  "I am exactly who I am today

exactly as I am, exactly as I am becoming

Some time ago, while on this site I desired to be more in touch with my spirit place, and that has where my energy has been. On Bmindful, I've noticed my comments seem to say the same thing, though often feeling fresh and new to me. And I believe that is the case because of the resonating reveal of the essence of that affirmation of yours Poppy

"I am exactly who I am today

exactly as I am, exactly as I am becoming

As we get more in touch with who we are from our spirit place... which is beautifully unchanging... as we open ourselves to it... it  always is

and feels fresh and new as we continue becoming -no matter what is occurring in our lives.

It is 4:30AM and soon to go back to sleep... though wanted to get latest on Dorian in my area- as I am working today... and because I choose to know what I can.

Where I live, there is a hurricane season we know we will experience. Though, I must say this one has been quite different for myself and others. The uncertainty of everything as we know it has been broadcasted slowly because that has been the nature of this beast. 

I am so grateful for this site to focus on my positivity, being the I Am that I Am.. It assists in removing the paralysis that can occur from fear, and allowing myself to serve others with joyful heart giving something helpful... from a real place... a place I need for others... a place i need for me.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

ESSENCE-Affirmation-23-Bravery.png?gid=1

ESSENCE-Affirmation-22-Patience-350x350.png

ESSENCE-Affirmation-32-Spirit-Energy.png?gid=1

Once again, Kathi -thank you for this Happiness Meeting.

It is freeing and magnificent 

In

response to

Kathi's post:

I believe when we notice feelings of imbalances in our being

-we have begun to widen our understanding what we have entertained

as feeling as impossible,

or unacceptable to our spirit-place

... and eventually

we then choose

and become open to the all ... that exists...

and so deserving of

and how THIS HIGHER GOOD

connects

becomes part of the melodic collective consciousness

as we become ONE

HARMONIOUSLY

with

spirit

and THE loving rhythms of the universe.

It is pure and beautiful opportunity...

that we can say Yes to

as often as each new fresh moment...

as often as we align and begin to allow that readiness.

{off to work...}

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:

I also extremely grateful for our Bmindful site, for our community, and for ALL of the truly great work that each member has generated and has contributed to the growth of others! Its really amazing, and I love all that Bmindful offers!

And I am extremely grateful for all of your hard work and devotion! You have been so generous with your time, keeping the site clean and also managing and enhancing the flow of this community! You have been our life line when we needed it, and you contributed hundreds of threads, and I learned so much from your leadership. You are our leader and you are a very active participant who uses and works with affirmations more than any person I know! You have shown us all boundless energy and beautiful life affirming contribution!

This "Breakthrough - workout" thread could be named after you!

THANK YOU Selfcare!! 

A Life of design!!  Love all of the growth, the intention, love the direction and the journey, and most of all - the experience...!

I'm not exactly sure, but I think the Happiness meetings are approximately 3 years old! And, its still an amazing journey and the take home through the process is its own reward! Anything you want is available through your creation and design, the alignment of action, will, understanding, and manifestation! Tall orders fulfilled, miracles on the go, healing, surrender, belonging, play and active intelligence - anything that you can imagine!!

Please know that anyone who wishes to lead a meeting is welcomed to give it a go!! Its a fantastic growth process!! It all starts with that first step!!

Happiness meetings belong to All of us, and all are welcomed and wanted. We support and we celebrate the growth and the success of one another, and in the greater community! 

Wow Kathy!. 64d30c54eb781c083833406b9f891c86.jpg

In response to Kathi's post:07/29/15- very 1st Happiness-mtg!˚

And, its still an amazing journey and the take home through the process is its own reward! Anything you want is available through your creation and design, the alignment of action, will, understanding, and manifestation! Tall orders fulfilled, miracles on the go, healing, surrender, belonging, play and active intelligence - anything that you can imagine!!

NOW THAT IS BEAUTIFUL YES-ENERGY!

thank you for helping to bring more mind, body spirit-work

to Bmindful!!!

It is a wonderful journey! 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anyone heard of RISE meetings?

RISE: Rapid improvement Self Esteem

Its a perfect pitch, "rapid improvement", and its empowering, too!

I became aware of it at work, and I immediately liked it!

You can google on it, and see if you like where it is leading!

Thanks!! 

Wow!! Our Happiness meetings are 4 years old!! What a journey! 

It's amazing all that has taken place over the past 4 years!

I'm  reviewing the conceptual model of RISE, on google, and it's interesting and worth while.

One question that caught my attention was: "What drives rapid improvement?" 

I found the information online to be lacking, and the question was more interesting than the online optics. 

So, I'm doing my own inventory and analysis on a number of levels. I know that I am bumping into something valuable that I can use to either create new access or to produce alignment and union of assets vs market. 

Will return with my own RISE!!

ooh sounds good, Kathi!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

55bfcf125914b3ec5dd98c20ce73722a--morning-yoga-sequences-yoga-studio.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post: In response to Poppy's post: In response to Kathi's post: inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:

Who Am I?

I am grateful.

I am who I choose to be in a world I choose to see as allowing

and Good.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

Who Am I?

I am..the Magnificent Spark

of  I Am

just as all others are...

I am..the Magnificent Spark of  I Am

even when i am less allowing.

I see others that way too

Who Am I?

I am someone who chooses

to move forward with the love I Am, the Peace I Am and

Be...

From there -Harmony, Purposeful Productivity is me

as my life allows......

as my choices allow

with LOVE

with faith

with belief

with  desire

allowing  Good-energy 

that is in all of us.

Who Am I?

I am all that I learn I need to be,

as information continues to come in the form of

newness, and old stuff that takes form as epiphanies.

Who am I?

I am grateful.

to be continued/edited

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:inspired-selfcare you are all those things and more...caring, loving, and kind. 

Thank you! I love the expansion and the freedom that I feel when I read your post!

I also feel your enthusiasm, your resilience and the strength of your conviction!

Beautiful words, energetic, strong and free!

Thank you Poppy!!This is quite a complement coming from the King Of Kindness!s-l1000.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you too Kath for that acknowledgement! That is a beautiful description of how I was feeling.

You truly have a gift of beautiful expression.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What drives rapid improvement?

Hope and self confidence does.

When you have strong self confidence, you are less stopped by risk and you are open to push yourself and kick your limits to the curb!

I now see that, for me - I can rapidly shift my level of receptivity, which allows openness just by focusing on and quickly become related to my hope on all levels of my being.

This is a really huge and an immensely vital life line.

Hope. Without hope, we are truly impaired. 

Mapping on to hope is like having and holding an uncut diamond, and having the courage to expose its true inner quality!

I open myself and allow myself to become increasingly undefended!

Quotes and affirmations: 

"I respect the process of all things. I honor endings because they give birth to new beginnings. I embrace new beginnings because they are rich in hope and possibility."  

"I am learning to live b/t effort and surrender. I do my best, and hope for what I want but I do not resist the direction of the wind.

Through surrender, I move from outer turmoil to inner peace. By letting go of expectations and outcomes, I transform a painful experience into a positive, fruitful endeavor.

When fear gets the best of me, I surrender to love.

When I release my resistance to loves' presence, I am able to receive what I need - whats trying to come into my life for my highest good."

~Author Kindra Brown Beattie, quotes about moving  on in life.

Hope, self confidence, love and new possibilities. 

I've just given birth at a new era in my life...

On some level, I feel like I've climbed my own inner mountain, and just discovered a big piece of something that I forgot, long ago!  ...Suddenly, I'm moving back into my life and I am in my drivers seat.

My grasp -- and the things that I am grasping onto - feel powerful, rooted and vital.

Hope opens our eyes.  Hope lets each person see whats possible for their life. 

With hope comes new life. 

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. 

Hope is now my teacher. 

This has been a very productive Happiness meeting for me.

I've been all over the map, and around my world with this and its been constructive and valuable.

It took me the better part of 2 plus weeks, to allow the merits of this meeting to arise. I just allowed this meeting to open, and I kept willing it remain open. I kept asking questions, kept listening and kept doing authenticity work all over the place. 

I have tapped into an incredible reserve of hope, and I found connections/disconnections/reconnections to what the title invited us to explore: our deepest desires. 

And, I found courage...

Being kind, generous, non-judgmental and allowing the space for meeting to fully open up was a valuable lesson in patience and in commitment. I physically felt a new alignment, a new connection...

I am just updating and sharing more growth from the focus of this Happiness meeting.

Just really getting that there is not a controllable time table to the growth of new and more accurate perceptions. There is no magic hidden button. 

It takes as long as it takes to make that connection. That connection cannot be made without getting beyond extremely limiting beliefs.

We all have to find our individual way to reconcile major passages in our lives. 

How do we make everyday brand new? How do we find a way to heal from pain and rejection? How do we forgive others? How do we heal our wounds? How do we stop identifying with our wounds?

I keep coming back to this: hope, self confidence, love, new possibilities - and how using this as the basis for RISE (rapid improvement self esteem) are very closely linked.

Make the process of invoking receptivity, manifesting abundance, embracing rapid improvement self esteem, and evoking our deepest desires are the center of everything that we do.

Choose what you sincerely want, choose what really matters and let that become your center.

I choose to make my process of improvement mean that I am part of the solution.

I understand that all parts of my journey are invaluable, and I move on and I grow beyond my lessons and beyond my limitations. 

I am greater than the sum of my experiences.

My freedom to grow and to attract greater abundance is in my hands!

Invoking receptivity....

Nurturing hope... Rebuilding hopes and dreams....

Spending as much time as needed in order to connect and to BE a vessel of LIVING HOPE...

Manifesting abundance!

Embracing RISE!

Evoking our deepest desires!

Allowing faith, hope and love to make this day glorious!

Blessings to All!!

love what has been coming up for you, Kath!

very inspirational!

Blessings to you & all!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content