login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Dorian-Positivity, PRAYERS, LOVE,Instrumental Music ...-THANK YOU

This thread is to allow wonderful vibrations during a time when surrounded by the energy of 'forecasts'

Quotes/Music/Affirmations/Comments✿♥ feel free to join in(: ♥♫♥✿♥

♥♫♥3113e44dd4b2b572a967d5292a6e35d9.jpgYou Can't Live A Positive Life With A Negative Mind, inspirational quote printable wall art for girlbosses by BlossomBloomDesign

When-we-stop-identifying.jpg

Oh Yes To Surrendering

When-you-think-youve.jpgSurrender-is-a-constant.jpg

When confronted with a situation that appears fragmented or impossible, step back, close your eyes, and envision perfection where you saw brokenness. Go to the inner place where there is no problem, and abide in the consciousness of well-being. ~Alan Cohen

ESSENCE-Affirmation-5-Regenerative-Living-v2.png?gid=1ESSENCE-Affirmation-19-Faith.png?gid=1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqijho7PGxdKl-JNKeDYGblDvRyVt3Glmz4YK8UF5S2jMQ5xuEee90089a3dab08a652ef65f43ee2d950--faith-bible-verses-bible-scriptures.jpgSee the source imageImage result for night night affirmation50217999_1318685621596439_5904398696950267904_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQnqY28GTimuc7z_wg3NkSm5xsS8guE39ttPhzaUN2yBGQYCVwZWts22fGjIrDr7fdw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=626cac061935644e205806e3b94cf3b6&oe=5E1651FA

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It is my intention to stay positive and focused on only the best right now.

affirmations Written by Carmien OwenKnowTheFlow.ca
There is one magnificent and awe-inspiring field of Unconditional Love. My every thought, my entire mind, activates this field of Unconditional Love.

I choose to identify myself with power, love, beauty, peace and happiness. Each realization of my creative potential instills a knowing within me of the Infinite power available to me. I allow myself to dwell upon love and beauty, discerning it through all events and people as a by-product of the expression of God through all. I experience the flow of peace and happiness that results from this state of heart and mind. I identify with, and am receptive to, abundance and success through my creative expression.

VXBEuLtylh1N.gif02e012c69daf5a5dc2a0a36b2c0dcca2--spiritual-teachers-mindfulness-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This thread is  helpful to me to feel, be & do what my soul loves for me... AND

anyone else who wants to shift their energy to best be where they need to be inside while preparing what they need on the outside.

I am still creating... though please join in anytime!diary_em_hart.gif

Hello! I AM HERE TO CREATE MY VERY OWN TRUE FAIRY TALE

Everything I do increases the harmony, beauty, and order in my life.

I live from my soul-place which is always complete and unbroken.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

inspirational-floral-ladybug-dragonfly-daisy-art-with-uplifting-quote-by-megan-duncanson-megan-duncanson.jpg

• summary of 5 SIMPLE STEPS TO PERFORM DAILY JonathanParker
      You can attract wonderful things to your life and open yourself up to limitless possibilities. I am going to share with you 5 Simple Steps that when applied daily, will keep your life moving in a positive forward direction.
    • Most people never ask themselves what they want. They spend most of the time thinking about what they don’t want. Start with determining what you want. What would you like to achieve? Envision what the best possible outcome would look like? Describe to yourself what your life would be like if your goals were realized. Use your imagination to create the scenes of success with the full realization of the outcomes you want. Notice the great feelings that accompany your positive vision.
    • Support what you want with positive images and affirmations every day.
    • Let go of your expectations while maintaining a positive expectancy for all possibilities regardless of circumstances.

Image result for animated beautiful waterfalls gifs140a6fe240343b8f352646e02423c4bd.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

No, I haven't lost it! I do hear the weather reports, I am preparing... Though, I know anxiety doesn't create anything good.

79985d425e53d183a7842ec4847856ee--byron-katie-katie-omalley.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for mother earth quotesImage result for mother earth quotes

In response to flowergirl's post:

love you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to ˚Well~selfcare's post:

love you too and holding you all in my heart and thoughts 

our beautiful Mother Earth is hurting from all the damage inflicted on her 

sharing loving energy here and sending to her  to her as well .

Image result for mother earth quotes

beautiful!!! 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for mother earth quotes

Wow, when this whole thing 'blows over' -no pun intended (yeah, guess there was) lol

it is going to be a great positivity thread to utilize for anything!

You can't post too often everyone- looking forward to the longest most helpful thread ever

1f738c3488026cd89da5712d77a5b5db.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love your picture! Beautiful!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

aw thank you Kathi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content