login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★New Discussion Series Challenge1 Pg 1-Love PossibilitiesOnThisForum!

Love Possibilities On This Forum!

I love pics and quotes. I love music.I love affirmations

Though on this particular Discussion Series Thread:-The Challenge is to take a break from this form of expression... and simply write thoughts from your heart.

No pics and quotes

No music

This is a perfect opportunity for All members... even ones who have never posted before... who are new and old to us... to share.

It is also wonderful for members like myself... who post frequently though have gotten away from  old fashioned written out...  interaction with others(:

Back in the day on Bmindful, we didn't have the awesome capability of posting pics and videos... except by link. 

Speak to everyone, not just your everyday friends. 

Though, don't leave out your everyday friends(:

Lots of chat about Random Acts Of Kindness... Take a moment to listen and respond to everyone, and feel the love.

If more comes up for you, feel free to edit your post &/or create new.

If someone has responded to you, like on any thread- just allow your change to include acknowledgement to the member who spoke to you.

All other threads are open to every other form of expression Though not this one.

How about an additional page to this thread? If your direction from this thread inspires related affirmations, intentions and related material - an additional thread could 'materialize(: 

Though on this page...just you and your beautiful thoughts of personal direction

and supporting all others with theirs.

Be where you are -go where you like -from your own unique place in your world.

love

love

love

to all,

selfcare

Heart Centered Question #1

Heart Centered Question #2

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You can be as specific or general as you like... though take a moment to address something that you are desiring to do ... that maybe has a self imposed or other- imposed timeline(:

What feels different /& or the same  about the energy you are bringing to this kind of a goal?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What are the challenges you are desiring to find solutions to?

What tools are you already using which assist?

You already know why these tools work...

What would bring more balance to your tools? In other words is there something you need to add or limit to your current method? 

What is coming to mind about how you will create this goal that is becoming more clear about yourself or what you are wanting? 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thread officially open, and never closes...

(so tempting to add a picture to best express my enthusiasm-Oh well... I will just say it!)

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

At this time each year marks the end of summer vacation for thousands of children. It is the beginning of a new school year. We all celebrate traditional new beginnings each year such as New Years Day, and birthdays. I’m wondering if anyone views their life as a new beginning as they awake each day? 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

What a wonderful way to kick off this series! Thank you Poppy!

I love how you phrased your question- it invigorated something I believe I already do... I'm very into starting fresh... starting fresh when I wake... over and over throughout the day... and when I arrive home from industrious days. 

Many ask me how can I do what I do at work ...service type work, and so many people in a fast paced environment. My response is, 1 at a time, and start over again ... over & over again(:

I truly thank you Poppy for this focus. I'm believing this is a great question for others too with whatever is taking place in their lives. Looking forward to hearing(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

every day is a new sunrise and sunset to me and yes I like to think of each day as a new start .Also new moons ,new months and new seasons all have that " new page " feeling 

In response to flowergirl's post:and Poppy's post:

Hi flowergirl, so glad you are here too!!

Love the mentioning of that 'new page' feeling.

New moon, new months, new years... All of it!

All change... helps create... refreshing and revitalizing!.

I think that is part of the reason I love birthdays too!

All begins fresh- spirit- rebirth!

I think a big misconception for some is opening the window of  newness ... means wanting to forget something.. replace something... 

For me, it is not about forgetting...

It is about the allowing of new moments to have their own fresh meaning.

Its a clean energizing energy.

I'm believing that is how we interpret here... though want to know first hand from all who stop by.

An area that helps me with this on the home- front is any form of decluttering... things that have less important value in the present-to mindfully say -thanks for the memories' and allowing fresh new energy(:

added just a bit more... 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to ˚Well~selfcare's post:

I am very excited about this format!!!!

Thank you for orchestrating this thread and this format!

In response to Poppy's post

Oh, yes, definitely! I very much start each new day, ready to fill each day with joy and abundance, with lots of room for miracles.

And, I use my daily affirmations. Often, at night before I sleep, I ask for all I need, and I accept that all has been granted, and more.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to flowergirl's post:

Hi Flowergirl! I also enjoy watching the cycles of the moon. 

Its like every day, the constellations are all moving, and, every combination is unique. Every day, every night is unique. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi's post:

A joyous welcome to you too, Kathi ! So glad you like the format!

Enjoying your thoughts also!

Love that you brought up  the unique changing combinations of the constellations!I was inspired to do more night-watching(: 

I love to look at the sky during the day and watching the changes of cloud formation. Love how the clouds look where I live.

You know, it will be each of us for ourselves and hearing one another that will continue to bring life and sparking energy!! I remain peacefully, joyfully enthused!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am glad others start each day anew and I’m not the only one. Most of my adult life I have been in a position that has demanded helping others. Being of service to others is very demanding and extremely rewarding for me. I believe when we lift others up we can’t help but rise ourselves. For me, it is energizing. It takes me to a higher level of consciousness, empathy, and concern for others. My hope is I have made a positive difference in the world one person at a time. And when the new day arrives, I get to do it all again. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Kathi's post: In response to flowergirl's post:In response to ˚Well~selfcare's post: I like the idea of appreciating and connecting with the earth and sky. It both grounds us and opens us up to infinite possibilities. I believe it is an uniquely human experience to ponder and contemplate both the day and night sky. I think most of us are mesmerized by the ocean and fire. What other experiences are universal to us all? Do you agree, or disagree with this line of thought?

And I know you do make a difference,Poppy!

love and agree with this! I believe when we lift others up we can’t help but rise ourselves. For me, it is energizing. It takes me to a higher level of consciousness, empathy, and concern for others. My hope is I have made a positive difference in the world one person at a time. And when the new day arrives, I get to do it all again. 

I have to agree that being of service can be demanding and rewarding. And because of these truths, it is my view that it is essential  we remain  very very giving to our basic needs. I created an affirmation the other day which brought areas to the surface that I needed to give more attention and progressive care to  myself. As soon as I felt in harmony with these needs, and felt more clarity of  my personal priorities, 'revised and renewed direction'... it was a given, that my giving would flow more easily for all others... with less conscious thought.

Even though I speak about this type of thing a lot, it never gets old for me...because it creates my balance to truly  serve others well... While I love to think of ways  to give to others... it is more of a challenge  for me to create time, space and enough energy for myself because it takes constant quality focus ... to stay in tune with me as I grow. My basic needs seem to be more finite, though for  Greater purposes -beyond myself...my highest priority.

I need to get quality sleep, food and exercise. I need to take time for my spiritual self.  I need to feel myself doing my best in these areas. When I go to work I feel my smile being bigger, my ability to speak to many, stand for long hours, focus on technical things, working with diversity... when I am knowing I choose to take good care of me, I have so much more to give at work and other wonderful opportunities of loving kindness.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love that which we gravitate to that  'grounds us  and  opens us up to infinite possibilities'

When I think of being near the ocean or the mountains... I am in awe....every time.

I can even  become hypnotized by a moving image of the ocean on the internet. I'm easy that way(:  Of course, being  at the ocean is better(: Though, don't interrupt me when my senses are engaged in believing I am 'there' when I am not physically there.

Our ability to create and imagine is universal. Imagination is  beyond  efficient  and it triggers our  sensory recall to be beautiful, perfect and powerful.

We can choose to feel more of what we love at any given moment. The more we are in touch with what our soul loves to experience, we can choose more of that.

And speaking of choice and your question, Poppy -of - what other experiences beyond those we  mentioned  that are universal to us all... I'd say our powerful -Spirit, our powerful  imagination, and our understandable  desire to live life with ease, flow and greater comfort. And last but not least the truth that we are all in this together and we have the loving power to affect ourselves and others in wonderful ways

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to ˚Well~selfcare's post: I agree with you totally in that I have to consistently care for myself so that I can give to others. Quality sleep is also extremely important to me. I have sleep apnea so I daily monitor both the quality and quantity of of sleep I receive. And yes, diet is a high priority for my self care. Lastly, I require a lot of me time that includes aspects of physical labor, connecting with nature(being outdoors and allowing my mind to focus on a flower or leaf or an ant crawling or to go totally mindless and let my mind go wherever it wants...close to meditation), and lastly, I allow myself time to engage in my passion of photography. 

Thank you Thank You THANK YOU for sharing, Poppy. 

Want to continue a bit with this, though on my to joyfully provide service!

First a little comment...about reinforcing/sharing why we do what we do... I prepared myself for my day much quicker than usual... I'm once again seeing the value of us sharing this way on the forum, and its helpfulness with daily living to be and do.. and create more of what puts the give in giving(:

back  later.

beautiful blessings to everyone!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Great word, mesmerized...

I agree with you wholeheartedly, that when we connect with the earth and sky, we do experience sparks of awareness of infinite possibilities. In all cases, we are all responding to the vast and amazing universe. 

In our own, mankind is still not fully conscious of itself, nor of the amazing gift of our planet, or the gift of life and it's purpose: our true growth and our Union with our soul purpose.

I have many new thoughts about our planet, about it's known and unknown resources, and mostly, how we, as civilization need to make major changes to preserve and protect our planet so that all the next generation can have their best possible chance to experience feeling the powerful connection and feel mesermized by nature's vast and majestic beauty.

More than ever, all nation's must end all wars and all nuclear weapons must cease. 

Governments must work together in peace  to safe guard our planet and our shared future. 

I agree with you, that we all need to choose more of what we love...

And then, come from love with the intention of connecting with others and just spread peace, hope and possibility. And, that's a lot!

I choose to believe that this is possible. And I choose peace, unity, and endless possibility, for good of mankind and for the worlds' good and it's future.

I have learned and grown so much this past year...  And, there have been great challenges. Now, there is great peace. If I hadn't been confronted, I may not have grown, I may never have found my inner strength or found my inner courage, or I may never have found out who and what I am,  nor shaped and defined my inner determination, in order to  truly  identify my direction for my soul on this path.

Now, I understand the greater purpose of our collective struggle. 

Our work here, and our struggle does serve our greater purpose, which we are still defining.

Oh yes with love and heartfelt mindful intention, it is so!! It is evident! When we think and feel of anytime this is true, we can feel the prospects of this beautiful energy fill our hearts & soul and 

the world we live in

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I hear the beautiful gratitude and appreciation in your sharing! It is all beautiful & I am so happy for you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to ˚Well~selfcare's post: In response to Poppy's post:In response to flowergirl's post:In response to Kathi's post:

I mentioned I'd elaborate later...  I'm so glad I ran out of time... because with time we are always given the life experience flow of reinforcement for the words of our heart.

Poppy, when I was thanking you for sharing with regard to your own selfcare and I had mentioned the importance of mine... my preparation for my morning before work flowed with all I needed to do for myself with in awesome record time. I was amazed!

When I shared how self care is imperative for the grander picture of giving to others... my why; my day at work also flowed with kindness-creativity(:

I love how the mere engagement in identifying what is valuable to us creates it more in our world.

Thank you all for being the sharing, caring, giving human beings you are!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi's post:Kathi you mentioned you now understand our collective purpose of struggle and that we are still defining it. Would you please discuss your understanding of this in a little more detail? I’m not sure I completely understand your thinking. 

In response to ˚Well~selfcare's post: ”I love how the mere engagement in identifying what is valuable to us creates it more in our world.” In the course the last couple of days I have thought about your statement above. Is it our intention or thoughts that create more value to us and the world or is it the outward written identification of our heart felt feelings and the sharing and collaboration with others that adds value to our world? 

I think if we identify what is valuable to us as individuals through discussion, there is value for each, however if we use written expression, it is available for all to read and clarify, expand, or validate. 

I think if we identify what is valuable to us as individuals through discussion, there is value for each,

however if we use written expression,

it is available for all

to read

and clarify,

expand,

or validate. 

Absolutely

When we put ourselves 'out there', helping ourselves...with written expression in a forum like this one...with heartfelt authenticity,we cannot help but provide a cascade of ripple effects  for those we come in contact with in our daily lives...in discussion here and beyond.I have so much gratitude how  this takes place, and hearing how that has occurred for others

It would bring me great joy to hear how clarifying, expanding and validating has assisted you... and anyone else who would like to respond(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you for your request for clarification:

When I wrote: "I understand the greater purpose of our collective struggle. 

Our work here, and our struggle does serve our greater purpose, which we are still defining."

Part of my writing is autobiographical, so I was speaking in broader terms of my life experience.

What I was pointing towards is that, we carry certain issues, certain burdens where there is a spiritual struggle. There may likely be a recurring lesson that keeps presenting itself in different forms, different relationships. This can be very intense and painful, however, that is not what is valuable.

It requires elevating your consciousness of self, consciousness of the use of will power, consciousness of others and consciousness of the power of love. 

The more we grow in our understanding of love, the more we expand.

The more we expand, our understanding brings new clarity and new appreciation.

This growth is not in matter, but is found and held in consciousness, where it can be shared.

Our definition is not complete because we are still growing, which is exciting!

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post:

so beautifully stated!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks Kathi for your clarification. You are a deep thinker and that is fantastic! Yes, I think we all face challenges and spiritual struggles. I personally face several very difficult mental, emotional, and spiritual struggles. And yes they repeatedly present themselves in many different forms but all have the same theme or lesson I need to learn. My struggles are extremely painful. As you state, that is not what is valuable and I might add, useful or productive. 

By elevation our awareness of self, consciousness of others, and the power of love as you stated, we or at least for myself, takes me to a higher spiritual level. I believe that higher spiritual level of consciousness emits a loving frequency of energy that is felt by all. My belief is that if enough people start and continue to give off increasingly higher spiritual loving energy, our world will reach a tipping point where goodness and love will prevail throughout our world. I realize this will not happen in my time on earth, but I can continue to try to reach and maintain higher levels of spiritual growth to benefit others around me, including myself. 

In short, I totally agree with you.  

In response to Poppy's post:, Kathi's postKathi's post: Poppy's post

bookmark

will return this week

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi guys! Wonderful levels of love, life, and self discovery being shared. Anytime you want to return to any aspect of previous thoughts, please feel free in going there.

I know I will and truly desiring to.

• ~

If it serves you too, I  would like to turn a bit to reflection questions above

Heart Centered Question #1

You can be as specific or general as you like... though take a moment to

1. address something that you are desiring to do ...

{that maybe has a self imposed or other- imposed timeline(:

What feels different /& or the same  about the energy you are bringing to this kind of a goal?

Heart Centered Question #2

What are the challenges you are desiring to find solutions to?

What tools are you already using which assist?

You already know why these tools work...

What would bring more balance to your tools? In other words is there something you need to add or limit to your current method? 

What is coming to mind about how you will create this goal

that is becoming more clear

about yourself

or

what you are wanting? 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1. in general right now I'd like to simply focus on the energy I am noticing I am bringing to everyday life things.
  2. Though before I begin, I would like to share why these reflection questions came to my spirit place.
  • I am cognizant of things that I need to do daily, and my underlying thoughts were becoming too focused on the 'desire to retire' (I rhyme) (:
  • I was wanting to give focus within discussion here...because:
  • I know how much energy goes into going to work(the way I do),
  • the gratitude I have for employment and the gifts of service
  • the amount of recovery time I need after work...then it is time to return to work...
  • and the variety of other things I progressively desire to include in better better ways that are personally meaningful-that are not job related.

I know... my  'desire to retire'-energy was creating a bit of scattered energy

to life beyond work.

I will say I'm noticing a harmonious energy that is very helpful... at work and 'everywhere'

This  scattered-energy ' I notice... has created  an energy which can only be defined as an energy of my mind telling the rest of me of my 'human limitations'.

Yet, I take the time to reframe, add 'more potent' tools... and voila ... my day flows, wonderful things are the result, stronger motives for 'carrying on' materialize... 

So in essence, what I'm saying-good is coming out of this 'battle' of  'desiring to retire' ... yet I'm also feeling the inclination to explore my focus and energy... because I'm noticing so much that I feel, though do not take the time to capture the experiences in words... 

I'm feeling exploration would greatly catapult the balance I love to experience.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to ˚Well~selfcare's post: In response to Poppy's post

I am so grateful that you caught what I am trying to point towards.

And, it is invaluable to get that what is the greatest lesson, the greatest wealth is connection... 

Isn't is fitting, looking at our global sisters and brothers - that, our shared needs: (geo-political, economic, health and access to health care, farm to table healthy foods, education, infrastructure, solar and green living, and for all global citizens, the basic fundamental demand for governments to govern and safe guard the preservation of this  basic needs.)

Our shared needs are identical! We all have more in common than not. Our interests and basic needs are mutual! And, so is our human design, including our individual growth of consciousness! And, love is a universal language that we all speak and we all positively respond to! 

I am forever awed by life' design! We never stop growing, we never stope learning!! 

I just want to add one thought about the purpose of pain and struggling: 

I do think that, if not for that pain, we would likely become complacent and we would not grow beyond all that we think we know. 

I used to think that pain isolated me, and I withdrew. For years, that was my truth. And, I focused on my career. Time marched on, but so did the development of my consciousness. The greater my awareness of my consciousness, the wider and greater was my ability to connect to others, and the less dominant was the experience of my personal pain. I wanted this! I wanted the growth, the joy, the play, the spontaneity, and the inner radiance and natural flow of joy from connections, the liberation, the freedom. I grew in my understanding of will power.

Please note that I did not include or use the word suffering. I believe that suffering implies its' own distinction. I believe that suffering exists and I believe that there is language and context, and therefore, there is something valuable, however, I do believe that the basis of our design is still LOVE, and that suffering is able to take form in consciousness, and therefore, able to be shared and understood. Ultimately, suffering does not impede or impair the ability to successfully achieve connection, however, it seems to shrink and not dilate the likeliness of authentic connection. Nothing can stand in the way of the use of will nor in the way of the generosity and the wealth of Love from the universal consciousness. Just because you doubt love, or you doubt in the existence of miracles does not mean that they do not exist.

Even though we are mortal, our relationship with and the growth of our consciousness does not exist in matter and therefore, it has a different level of existenance. 

Love's energy lives on! Maybe it chooses different forms! Maybe new galaxies! Maybe it forms strong connections...

Something I would Love to do: 

There are many things I would Love to do, such as having a hand in helping to save our beloved Earth! I would Love to meet other like minded people, and hear their thoughts and work together. There is always strength in numbers.

I feel the same about helping the US to create access to health care for all. 

And, I need a really Great job with a really great group, where there is room for me to grow and to contribute.

I feel the same way about world peace. 

I would love to travel all over the world! And I would love to help people in any meaningful way that I could...

As far as tools or short term/long term goals: I am open to all loving and abundant miracles! And, trust! 

What I really want: I would love to have a few acres, with a comfortable home. I would love to have a very nice outdoor kitchen, nice pizza oven with an attached smoker and grill. I would love to have a few horses, and I'd like to share the property with others who wanted to same thing, so that if I wanted to travel or be gone for a piece of time, all of the outdoor gear and the animals would be in the best of caring hands. 

I would love to enter into the thousand years of global peace and I would love to be a grandma!!

In response to Kathi's post1 Kathi's post2 &Kathi's post3

Wow Kathi! Tremendous.

I hope to respond better to your wonderful energy, dreams & thoughts soon...

Though in the mean time... simply tremendous!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I appreciated  your thoughts on suffering. Thank you for your openness  on many levels!!

I read a quote today which was very simple yet profound... by Alan Watts. It basically stated we need not suffer about suffering.

It reminded me of a time when I had a health 'crisis'.

As uncertain as it seemed in regard to specifics for planning my future...

...after I had made a decision to have hope... my 'suffering' changed... Powerful fortitude was added.

The experience needed a word of its own, because I too grew beyond my understanding of a difficult time. While it was good to get occasional support from others, it was  very good to keep being there for myself and know I would be a positive constant.

While I love the fact that I recovered completely... I will never forget all that it took to let go of my dreams as I understood them, and allow life to be the dream however it showed up... That was part of my miraculous.

Thoughts of struggle also reminded me of the powerful known stories we are all familiar with... of  many living life/ or have lived life with great uncertainty in all life's dimensions... and somehow the focus and energy continued  reaching way beyond all circumstances.

I love understanding how with  faith,

hope

and our decision to allow whatever is,

to be something we can come to terms with ... and grow beyond.

I also believe by my validating my own feelings and experiences with my heart and soul

..my complete self... 

I can know how wonderful it feels to own my 'stories' and change them when they no longer serve me.

Something I love is increased progressive understanding of this perspective and to share this 'energy' in various areas  of serving others... even in small ways. Because there is never anything small about hope.I love acknowledging others.

With acknowledging,

validating,

lifting  others

we can all have a hand in creating a stronger, healthier happier, society.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I appreciate all that you shared, and I love what you wrote: "...there is never anything small about hope."

That's very powerful...

I have other thoughts about suffering, and its greater purpose, and equally, many thoughts about the nature of resiliency. Its really interesting, to look at and explore the ways that we cope. 

Thanks Kathi! That is a very great area to continue with -thoughts about suffering, nature of resiliency... and styles of coping.

When I think of big challenges... that took a Higher perspective when melded with powerful hope... I cannot help but bring up...  that we never truly do anything alone. The idea of how we need to get out of our own way -comes to mind.

Limiting beliefs are limited by ourselves... and our own limited understanding.

Letting go 

Surrendering 

Higher Power of your own understanding... leading to beyond what we know(:

begins 

Wonderful Possibilities.

this is an area I would like to add to our discussion later... 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

By elevation our awareness of self, consciousness of others, and the power of love as you stated, we or at least for myself, takes me to a higher spiritual level. I believe that higher spiritual level of consciousness emits a loving frequency of energy that is felt by all. My belief is that if enough people start and continue to give off increasingly higher spiritual loving energy, our world will reach a tipping point where goodness and love will prevail throughout our world. I realize this will not happen in my time on earth, but I can continue to try to reach and maintain higher levels of spiritual growth to benefit others around me, including myself.

Perfect and beautifully written! I love this!

Thank you!

This is so important in everyday life...to allow the love we are

... love crosses barriers...

...love emits harmonious beautiful frequency.

~ Growth in Higher Spiritual Levels

We cannot willfully change the frequency of others. 

Though, when we are coming from a place of harmony or even desired harmony, the energy  frees us up... breaks through our own barriers...

When we feel stifled, blocked or limited... openings are created.

We will experience 

the experiences

we are meant to... and so will others.  

We contain harmonious energy  by not only having compassion for others, but thru loving ourselves in greater greater ways. Some circumstances won't always feel loving with others...So we go to the place inside that only knows love and

is allowing more love

and soon

MORE

love becomes  part of our ways...part of our experience

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

If more individuals shared what was truly in one's soul

we would probably have much to identify with many people we encounter.

I believe even when experiences drastically differ from one another... our hearts understand.

The energetics of love...makes it unnecessary to have perfect words for things. Much is felt with our authentic presence.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content