login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★BeforeWork- Allowing Your Loving Self & Your Higher&HigherVibes

{intro coming soon}

thread-Peaceful Easy Feelings-join me!

thread-For Our Desires&Successes {mantras, quotes & affirmations}

• Before Work- Allowing Your Loving Self & Your Higher&HigherVibes

related thread(1) -Home From Your Full-Day -And Loving Your Higher&HigherVibes

• related thread!(2)-Affirmations -Trust Your Daily Loving Energy

affirmations & related posts/threads in process...feel free to share anytime

B4041AC0-AB37-4242-8F8E-D17A1AB01D38.jpeg

a-positive-attitude-gives-y.jpg

• I have the uncanny ability to fully engage in the pleasures of life with childlike fun and joy.

• I  routinely create and ingest delicious nutritious meals with much joy.

"Love radiates from deep within me. It spreads like the rays of the sun to everyone who I meet today. I give love and I receive love. I breathe in love with each breath. I speak love with my words. I feel love in my heart. I create love. I am empowered by the love within me. I see love everywhere around me. I live in this love.

I AM LOVE

"My heart is overflowing with bliss. I openly express this bursting joy within me and I follow that passion in everything.  I trust my passion and the topics that make me feel driven and alive. I follow this path without fear. I feel motivated and inspired now. I feel this energizing fire within me as my passion for life grows more and more each day.

• I am Passionate."

Love+Affirmations11c.JPG

Quotes_Creator_20190627_200837.pngQuotes-about-Happiness-Everyday-Affirmations-for-Daily-Positivity.jpg
      • Work-Motivation-Powerful-Daily-Affirmations-for-Women.jpg?w=696

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• -I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.

5a3836d8f07a60e7c51ed049d3f34c6d.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All that matters in this moment is what I am doing and how I am doing it.

I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others.

I love creating well independently of others

and with those I team with.

-Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• My focus is limitless, resilient, and rewarding.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

00019004_88596.gifPositive+affirmations+for+Daily+Use.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

00019004_88596.gifRelated image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

00019004_88596.gifPositive+affirmations+for+Daily+Use6.pngPositive+affirmations+for+Daily+Use2.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Positive+affirmations+for+Daily+Use1.png

• I AM BEAUTIFUL

"I accept and love myself completely as I am. I accept all of my experiences. I accept all of my emotions and let them flow freely without excuses. I am in love with myself and my life. I embrace all of my qualities that make me unique. I am a miracle; a Divine piece of the universe. I accept the enchanting, creating, inspiring being of love that I am.
    I am Beautiful.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Positive+affirmations+for+Daily+Use3.png

I AM RECEIVING

"I am living in the constant flow of receptivity. I am receiving everything that I need right now that is for my highest good. Everything I need is here now. I am already connected to everything that I need and now I am fully open to receiving these blessings. I know that I deserve to receive good in my life. I am receiving abundance. I am receiving joy. I am receiving love. I give love and I receive love. The more I give, the more I receive and so I feel completely fulfilled.
I AM Receiving"

I AM BALANCED

"I am happy with how I spend my time. I balance my work time and my play time each and every day. I always have time to do everything that I need to do. I am never over worked or stressed with life. I make sure that I have moments for relaxation and fun. I make time for myself and the people that I love. I take time to rest when I am tired. As a result, I am always energized.
I AM Balanced"

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

64549648_412087779518797_6874517659430984032_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2.cdninstagram.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for desire success affirmation pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f75718563afe382881cf638aead6c60e.jpg

e6748eacfb37b9ffa78bb9ce832a20d9.jpgMeme-I-choose-to-feel-fantastic.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

64955032_2334017293538685_7718441696185458455_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2.cdninstagram.comc024aa844723d6444437cc130014a5ce.jpgMy-days-I-make-them-a-masterpiece-positive-affirmation.jpgI-get-to-smile-more-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content