login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★SURRENDER,Acceptance,Fearlessness,Love,JOY-FULLNESS,PLAYFULNESS..1

d61ce7d7609f82552e777a3319ce45e5.jpg

c33240918db1833903f5dc49c79b2507.jpg

By being calm and aware, I know intuitively what to do, moment to moment. The more I focus on the good, the more GREAT comes to me.

When-you-think-youve.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

bruce-lee-quotes.jpg

Top-15-Most-Inspiring-Denzel-Washington-Quotes-Do-what-you-have-to-do-1.jpg4709606695dc1f82c1f9364f4edc363e.jpg

Life is the dancer and you are the dance. | Quotes by Eckhart Tolle

The love in my heart is real and authentic and flows out to everyone I meet.

In-the-measurement-world.jpg

I move in life with ease, enjoying every step of the way.

Through faith, my weak times become my peak times.

Being-myself-involves-no.jpg

All I do this day moves me toward complete fulfillment. From this day onward, I go forth with an uplifted vision

The presence of joy is in my heart and abundance of good is in my life.

New discoveries make my life sizzle with excitement.

Today, I step into my power as a child of God. I rejoice in my newfound freedom and peace.

I am enjoying the feelings of profound peace and love from my soul.

Feeling good from a place of unconditional love is how my joy expands.

• ★My decisions and actions are influenced by my positive belief in my abilities and the Power of Love from my Creator motivational-quotes-for-happiness-boosupliving.com-17-Small.png

b1477bfd334cce97f2da96b18847e8e3.jpg

Image result for eckhart tolle quotes on acceptance

5bbc4c7d0f653fffc0af0a30d68d3ab4--hindu-quotes-quotes-quotes.jpg“[T]he most important thing that’ll drive you is your ability just to sit down and create a vision of how you want to be and each day to live it in your mind. That simple visualization or, if you don’t think you make pictures, that simple sense of feeling what you’re going to feel like when you’ve achieved your goals, when you are living in the body that you deserve. That’s what’ll give you the drive, that’s what’ll give you the power.” Anthony Robbins

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

413c50b1241628b9047d7cbca2fb3ff7.jpg2737749d3707015ebb51400ae8ced264.jpg808515c45a9506c9f9fdb42cd923aade--buddha-buddha-tiny-buddha.jpgImage result for affirmations for  fun pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Sacred Care Joy's post:

Wow, such a powerful thread... Thank you!

Such synchronicity...! Love how the Universe echos alignment for love and contribution... so powerful to find that the Universe is just  so ready to give, no matter what the need is, the Universe is ready, willing and more than able to joyfully contribute!!

Love is always our greatest asset, our greatest truth, from which we can never be separated or denied.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

First off Kathi, thank you!!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed and loved all you shared. So beautifully stated!

Love how the Universe echos alignment for love and contribution... so powerful to find that the Universe is just  so ready to give, no matter what the need is, the Universe is ready, willing and more than able to joyfully contribute!!

Love is always our greatest asset, our greatest truth, from which we can never be separated or denied.

This thread truly assisted where I was today! 

Will elaborate another day(:

nite nite(:

and 

now g'morning

ff792b090da848c62d8a2b185cc82b65.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content