login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Why am I feeling so blessed today?(& OTHER Afformations/Affirmations)

Why does this moment feel so right?

Why do I feel so peaceful?

Why do the things that matter to me turn out better than I would've ever dreamed?

Why am I always doing what is right for my life?

• -With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good.

Why am I feeling so blessed today?

•  
  • “Why do I have this amazing quality that can transform the remnants of contrast to joyful magnificence in areas I truly value?”

“I define the pace of my life so well and that pace suits me magnificently.”

My spirit is responsive to things which work so well for me!

“My energy contains only loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts, which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.”

“I am comfortable with being me”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am loving the possibilities for my upcoming future.”

“I am amazed with how I handle my life.”

“All of my inner resources exceed what I need to pursue my true hopes and dreams.”

“I am satisfied with my inner strength.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am grateful for this miraculous key to confidence, energy and energetic effectiveness.”

“I love myself right down to the very core of who I Am… I totally trust myself.”

“Being myself involves no risks. It is my ultimate truth, and I live it fearlessly.”

“You can easily picture that you have become the type of person who feels pleasure in getting to DO your joys and your passions. Your gifts shine through best when you develop your technique, and that is exactly what you’re doing.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content