login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Anthony Robbins-Blossoming Dreams

15d49bab593ac4b9a44129deba8cf32d--flower-quotes-spring-quotes-flowers.jpg

“Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.”   Anthony Robbins

You-dont-have-to-have-a.jpg

The power of positive thinking is the ability to generate a feeling of certainty in yourself when nothing in the environment supports you." Anthony Robbins

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve.” Tony Robbins

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How-am-I-going-to-live.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

robbins-3.jpg“Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards.”  Anthony Robbins

“Knowing you have failed to live up to your own standards is the ultimate pain, knowing that you have fulfilled your highest vision is the ultimate pleasure.”Anthony Robbins

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.”Anthony Robbins

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.”Anthony Robbins

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.”Anthony Robbins

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

2ebd49e32c628928a2cc1c718a40aed4.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content