login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Free Up Your Joy...1

Before you have freed yourself from your mind–you may get glimpses of true joy, true love, or of a deep inner peace, still but vibrantly alive. These are aspects of your true nature. ~Eckhart Tolle

Real freedom is freedom in one’s heart, irrespective of external conditions. ~N. Sri Ram

If you really want to know what you are, just experience the gap, experience the openness, and let it bloom inside. There is no better way to find out what you are. ~Adyashanti
21c7703ade6b195583700c8d02a6cd55.gif

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Allow space in your busy life... and feel what has taken place.

Feelings are messengers. Listen. Allow. What are you saying about your life? About life?

Allow... 
Your heart is speaking... Your soul is present. As you listen, you are freeing the joy you are...

Creating space and standing back is valuable.

Hearing your own voice from your core is vital.

Respect the truths that arise.

Witness your daily self.

Feel it?
That's you and your freedom.... speaking

~selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quotes-happiness-robert-louis-stevenson-600x411.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness, but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed by the change; happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow up. ~Charles L. Morgan

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

4a2b7fd92c3ac2c62dd7328cd814008a.jpg

Free Up Your Joy

If we let go of what we’re trying to get more of, which we really don’t need,

it frees up reserves of vitality

to make a difference

with what we have.

When you make a difference with what you have,

it expands.

This applies to love,

to time,

to relationships

— and, of course, to money.

If you sit down and make a difference with the money that you have, you will find that your experience of it expands,

and you don’t have that focus on scrambling to get more of what you don’t really need —

which is what most

of us

are so busy doing that we don’t even notice

who we are and what we have.

By contrast,

the context of sufficiency is making a difference with who you are,

what you have,

and knowing that it’s whole, complete, and exactly enough.

It’s perfection.”

Lynne Twist

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooperating with Our Creativity

“When we are willing to be open-minded, art and beauty come flooding into us in a thousand small ways. When we let ourselves see the possibilities instead of the improbabilities, we become as flexible and resilient as we really are. It is human nature to create. When we cooperate with our creativity, using it to live within the lives we actually have, we surprise ourselves with our level of invention.” Julia Cameron— The Sound of Paper: Starting from Scratch

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Power of Imagination“I think of affirmations and visualizations as tapping into the power of the imagination, which is a generator and transformer, a force that precedes and shapes who we become, and what we create and achieve. Whenever we attempt something new or difficult, we have to be able to imagine it before it becomes possible. It’s the combination of inspiration and perspiration that brings about tangible results.” Jean Shinoda BolenClose to the BoneLife-Threatening Illness and the Search for Meaning

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content