login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★Happiness Meeting 6/21/2019: Cleansing, growth and expansion: Soul purpose

Welcome All to the Bmindful Happiness meetings!

link to last Happiness Meeting

This Happiness meeting, we are all invited to join in this edition as we take on our individual exploration into this topic: Cleansing, growth and expansion: Soul purpose.

This is an expansive topic that is intended to be as much experiential and unlimited in terms of perception, inner focus, inner awareness, awakening, shedding fear, shedding suffering, clearing for new grounding, new listening, and creating meaningful connection to areas that increase one's receptivity and ability to receive powerful contribution, understanding the genius of uncertainty and how we can contribute to personal transformation and create new choices as we confront our own uncertainty, its meaning, and our purpose.

Growth and expansion are the fruit of the labor of this meeting. Seeing, experiencing and recognizing your growth in your journey is tantamount to your ability to recognize the work and the engagement of the purposes of your Soul.

As our perception and understanding evolve and change, we are actually touching very intimately our relationship to uncertainty, and we are tapping or feeling a new frontier, not just with uncertainty but rather our experience of our Self as we encounter this Self. 

I would like to include suggestions and have open discussions about cleansing and get feedback from others about their experiences. Cleansing can be physical, spiritual and psychic, and all feedback is welcomed. 

I would like to include work with chakras and take time to share powerful healing affirmations.

In addition to affirmations, I'd like to include discussions on play. In recent Happiness meetings, we have looked at play and we have shared quotes by Dr. Carl Jung who helped us to understand play as one of the measures of vast intelligence.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Context:

Cleansing:

There are many forms of cleansing. It can be clearing up your physical environment, and how having a physical environment that supports your energy, mood and level of productivity. It can involve your computer, and emptying or deleting junk from your hard drive. 

There are physical cleansings for our body, such as body detoxifying treatments, liver detox, inflammation of the colon, or numerous detox to get off carbs, caffeine, or changing from unhealthy fats to healthier fat intake.

Cleansing is really about you engaging in taking back space or transforming the dynamic of energy such that you are positively benefited from this change.

Cleansing can certainly involve old wounds. Some of our life lessons may still be impacting us in ways that we have not fully released or accepted. 

Cleansing is one way that we can bring something new to the table. In exchange, we are opening up ourself to receiving. It is a first step, not intended to be the only step, just a first step that takes a new path, new direction, and allows new traction, new awareness, less limits, greater flexibility, greater capacity for compassion.

Salt water:

If you google on salt water for cleansing, you can find several different suggestions, such as salt water baths. You can place salt water in glass containers inside and outside your home, and you can celebrate your intentions during any aspect of the moon. Full moon or waning moon. What matters most is your relationship with your intentions. And you can literally ask for anything! World peace... Environmental protection. Animal protection. Healing, protection, guidance...  Answer to prayers. Peace. Recommend always closing with gratitude for all that is received. The greater the gratitude, the greater the receptivity!! 

Recommend googling on salt water, for more specific insights into which salt, container suggestions or timing.

Sweat lodge for cleansing, purification:

Sweat lodges or ceremonies have been used by Native American Indians for purposes of purification. Basically, it is like a sauna to induce sweating and clearing the lymph system of toxins. There are normally cool water by either a creek or running stream, where you can cool off, and drink plenty of water to rehydrate. While in the sweat, there are additional ceremonial prayers that are used for individual purposes.

Use of crystals, minerals or gems for healing, cleansing:

Many people use different crystals, minerals of gems for their individual needs. There is a lot of information about cleansing and charging certain crystals and also information on specific types of rocks or gem stones. 

Crystals can be placed inside your home, your bedroom, or outside in your garden, or the entrance to your home. Many people put certain crystals around certain trees. Crystals can be used in ceremonies or home prayer, or they can be worn as jewelry. 

For all different quartz and all different stones, there are uses for their different qualities. Stones are used for healing, for protection, prosperity, creativity, energy, loss and grief, and guidance.

Plants and animals and their role in healing, cleansing:

Many people bring various plants into their home, and it is a way of bringing certain qualities or air purification into our homes and our inner spaces. 

Animals are used as domestic pets and are embraced all over the world. Animals are here to teach us and give us unconditional love! The bonds between people and their pets run very deep. 

Animals have been shown to be used in different therapies, from dogs that are trained to detect pre-seizures, or dogs that have been trained to work with specific disabled children, or dogs for the blind. 

Animals seem to bring out our best qualities. All over the world, in all ages, animals make us smile and offer amazing companionship!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Growth and Expansion:

We are all here to grow. We grow together as a group or constellation, in an era, however we also definitely grow as individuals. 

Our growth takes on many different forms, and different roles. We are definitely here to be of service to one another. 

Our gifts are unique. Our lessons, experience, intentions and our contributions are all unique. How we choose to interpret these life events says a great deal about our inner qualities and our beliefs. We change, and our perceptions change. Our life experiences' allow us to grow beyond what we used to know and believe. We are able to change our beliefs in order to improve our health, vitality and even change our tone. 

Our ability to adapt to change is a measure of our intelligence and our will to live. Not just live, but live well. Live in peace. Protect that peace, and nurture creativity and ease. 

It is my hope that we can collectively reach out, and grow and expand. The more we expand, the more we can engage in inner dialogue of soul and soul purpose.

Question/Consideration:

1. This meeting is leading us to find our way on the path in the consideration of the soul life on the physical plane.

-How can we learn to meet and know people on the plane of soul? What opens up for you as you consider this question?

2. Lessons on love and sacrifice. Its a major part of learning in our lower man. Lower man deals with personality and attachment. A lot of pain and attachment, which cannot be eliminated from our earthy life. But once we transcend it, we transcend to the plane of unity.  We have all learned about love and sacrifice. My question is about transcending that. 

3. "Antaskarana": A Sanscrit word used by Theosophysist meaning "internal instrument". Your wholeness journey. "antar": between. Antahkarana: The bridge of consciousness.

karana: sense organ or instrument.

Kri: also means create, creator, creators.

This meeting is now open!

Please feel free to share in any way that works best for you!

I welcome all affirmations, music, poetry, play and fun that we want to add!!

Wow Wow Wow Wow!

Awesome Happiness Meeting!

• ~

In response to Kathi's Question/Considerationpost: {will return Saturday}

1. This meeting is leading us to find our way on the path in the consideration of the soul life on the physical plane.-How can we learn to meet and know people on the plane of soul? What opens up for you as you consider this question?

2. Lessons on love and sacrifice. Its a major part of learning in our lower man. Lower man deals with personality and attachment. A lot of pain and attachment, which cannot be eliminated from our earthy life. But once we transcend it, we transcend to the plane of unity.  We have all learned about love and sacrifice. My question is about transcending that. 

3. "Antaskarana": A Sanscrit word used by Theosophisist meaning "internal instrument". Your wholeness journey. "antar": between. Antahkarana: The bridge of consciousness.

karana: sense organ or instrument.

Kri: also means create, creator, creators.

• ~

More Affirmations In Process

• b0e2b52d1df8baec9db4e0e68cda3a01--dan-millman-walkabout.jpg

“I Am a visionary because I see and feel beyond appearances.”

I Am living a Divine plan

• ~

How to Make Life Self-CreativeNeale Donald Walsch

The Highest Thought is always that thought which contains joy. The Clearest Words are those words which contain truth. The Grandest Feeling is that feeling which you call love.

The soul—your soul—knows all there is to know all the time. There’s nothing hidden to it, nothing unknown. Yet knowing is not enough. The soul seeks to experience.

You can know yourself to be generous, but unless you do something which displays generosity, you have nothing but a concept. You can know yourself to be kind, but unless you do someone a kindness, you have nothing but an idea about yourself.

It is your soul’s only desire to turn its grandest concept about itself into its greatest experience. Until concept becomes experience, all there is is speculation. (p. 22)

• ~If you wish to be accurately re-presented, you must work to change anything in your life which does not fit into the picture of you that you wish to project into eternity. (p. 36)

It is much easier to change what you are doing than to change what another is doing.

to read more of these excerpts
Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue; Book 1 (New York, NY: G. P. Putnam & Sons, 1996).

• ~Eckhart Tolle quoteI cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don’t know already. All I can do is remind you of what you have forgottenI-dissolve-the.jpg

David Richo  Free E-book- which includes his affirmations->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here 

• I am happy about all the gifts I have and how they fit me so perfectly.
  • I am grateful that I am always free to choose my response to the world around me
  • I forgive those who hypnotized me into unreal fears. 
  • I trust that my highest good and greatest joy are unfolding.
  • I draw upon ever-renewing sources of lively energy within me
  • I have an enormous capacity for re-building, restoring and transcending.
  • I trust an uncanny timing that I keep noticing within myself: I love how I awake or change or resolve or complete at just the right moment.
  • I am more and more sure of my abilities. 
  • I am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life
  • I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions
  •  I consecrate my gifts to the benefit of all mankind.
  • David Richo, PhD, MFT
  • some from  book : Shadow Dance: Liberating the Power and Creativity of Your Dark Side, & When Love Meets Fear... and more & all by   David Richo, Ph.D.His free e-book, Human Becoming, is available through this site-> by clicking here”:NEW CONVERSATIONS

David Richo-site

In response to Sacred Care's post:

Excellent affirmation:

"I dissolve the boundaries I have set on my potential."

I am so grateful for that!!

In response to Kathi's post:

Glad it worked for you!

Still feeling out what works for me for this awesome topic.

• ~

Yes, me too! Its like taking a hike!!

Happiness meetings have a wonderful way of slowly opening space up. Or, should I say, that I take whatever time is necessary for mind and body to relax into this day's message and journey of self exploration.

I know that I've got adequate clarity on releasing, I just needed time spent with both my intentions and with all of the new affirmations that I gathered today. I got several really excellent affirmations from David Richo, who you linked to the meeting. Perfect words, perfect balance and very good alignment... perfect fit!

This leads me into my evening, and tonight, I am looking at all the important areas of my life. With this view, I am exploring my inner expectancy, and I know that I am in need of a remedial tune up and balance restoration. And, I am so grateful for all contribution and guidance. I am getting all that I asked for, and I am enjoying all that is coming up! 

In response to Kathi's post:Cleansing: I agree Kathi there are many forms of cleansing. One form of cleansing that I practice every day is a very old and cheap. It’s called meditation. I simply close my eyes, get very comfortable and breathe. As I exhale, I mentally release any worries I might have that day. As I become aware of any stressor/thought, I tell myself “thought” and visualize it leaving my head like a butterfly fluttering away. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Hi Poppy!

Nice to have you here!! Agree, meditation is very beneficial.

I have gotten so much out of this meeting, and much of what I've gotten is subtlety which is echoing alignment. The effect of the echoing has the effect of expansion. 

The more I let go (of personality and of attachments), I just have a freedom. Its made it easier to be honest and functional. And, my senses are heightened, especially listening

As far as cleansing, I have been doing different things with salt water. I use sea salt, without any additives such as iodine. And I've been taking showers (as opposed to baths) with hot salt water. I also have sprinkled salt water around my bed and in the kitchen. Soon, I plan to put salt water in clear mason jars around the home and yard. 

I have a prayer that I've been using, called a lifting prayer, by Carol Pate. After using it for a few weeks, I noticed that I felt "safe", and grounded. This time, grounding feels very content, the kind of content that I don't ever want to leave me. Its as if I've let my guard down, for good. I began saying the lifting prayer for my niece, then I added myself, my daughter and her fiancé. It just feels like I let go of more stuff, that I can't even bother explaining it all! 

very beautiful Kathi! Peaceful, mindful and content.

At least that's how I'm perceiving it. 

Please continue whenever you feel.

Like to hear more...

What has happened for me.... has definitely consisted of allowing alignment... in a more mindful letting go way.

Most days, while I can feel the energy of peace and harmony and wonderful things to be grateful for in my day... something shifted for me...I am more mindful in my life.This created more love in my life.

I experienced a letting go... and state of being that created love out of my to-do lists. What contained loving motives ... needed a more mindful awareness. 

to be continued...

I am so grateful, for your shift, and for all that this meeting is allowing for, on all of the different planes of awareness.

Rocket stuff!! Rock away! 

Loving this contribution, love being more open, receiving of the exuberance, loving, miraculous and abundant universe!

Grateful for all that is being received!

I went back to a previous post from yesterday, and I made bold "especially listening".

This morning, I just wanted to say that, its amazing, what's opening up.

It's my inner listening. Feels like guidance as much as literally inner words, dialogue. It's actually guidance on to a new path. My spirit is positively captivated!

I know that all my needs are being met. My now needs, and my immediate future needs are miraculously being met, and I have complete peace, complete confidence. My faith is an immense comfort.

I am free to create any thing, and I choose to focus on my inner level of expectancy. For real. Feels like this needs new alignment. New alignment, new focus, new intention on my part. Feels like this will open ME up for the loving and abundant universe to connect to.

I choose to open my root chakra to the love, guidance and abundance.

I celebrate all love, all of the connectivity, the spontaneity, the alignment with my higher Self and the freedom to connect with others.

Working on alignment is great, but to really work on it, I need to work on all of the underlying structures that support my alignment.

My word, my relationship with my word, my intentions, and my ability to manifest outcomes and create.

Intentions are vastly important. They are my bedrock. They are my foundation. And that degree that I am grounded and united, fully engaged with my intentions, the greater support I have for alignment. Kind of like the wheels aligning with the vehicle...

With sound alignment, I experience buoyancy. 

My level of expectancy is buoyant.

I expect the love, support and endless contribution of a dynamic and miraculous universe.

I release any and all people and all attachments that no longer serve me.

I love and I celebrate my freedom!

I love and accept myself, and I accept the beauty and the design of my life!

Love this Kathi! I expect the love, support and endless contribution of a dynamic and miraculous universe.

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post

You have been doing some amazing work!

You go girl!

I would like to share another component of cleansing, growth and expansion.

that is:

Sharing... communication ... from ones core with those who you team with.

Sharing your love... your reasons why... how it has been going... 

and listening to the other:

Sharing your love... your reasons why... how it has been going... 

When you are growing though life... not just going through ... changes and shifts are occurring internally

Ones daily life -includes events which add to feelings, motives, and the energy in which we are ... changes, grows, melds, integrates, becomes fresh and new

Sharing from this place... listening to this place from others... is Cleansing, growth and expansion: and can be felt within the Soul's purpose

quotes-about-self-care.png

I concur with your finding of increased access to communication and thriving connection.

That is a secondary benefit.

Its like getting a tune up of your energy and a scrubbing down of priorities. It is also like cleansing that part of our awareness that enables us to release the old and attract the new.

What opens up is a greater capacity to be present.

In response to Kathi's post

yes!

This is something I posted today about joy.

Allow space in your busy life... and feel what has taken place.

Feelings are messengers. Listen. Allow. What are you saying about your life? About life?

Allow... 
Your heart is speaking... Your soul is present. As you listen, you are freeing the joy you are...

Creating space and standing back is valuable.

Hearing your own voice from your core is vital.

Respect the truths that arise.

Witness your daily self.

Feel it?
That's you and your freedom.... speaking

~selfcare

I am grateful for my gratitude  to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life(a modification of David Ricco's)

I have found the reward of my perseverance: harmony.

Feels very comfortable, to just release all stress, and feel completely fine...

quotes-about-self-care.pngI love this quote!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I'm grateful, Poppy!

That touches my heart!

It is a powerful message.

Truly wonderful awareness to have, that owning our story and loving ourself through our process is bravest and our purest way that we can honor who we are.

For me, it opens up that what we say, our interpretation of our life events is empowering. 

We are more than our best or our worst moments. And, we are not limited or defined by our best or our worst moments.

I believe that when we come from owning our story and loving ourself - that we rise up and give ourselves the gift of transformative love. 

Ultimately, self love is uniquely definitive. With self love and self acceptance, we open up any door, and we have the ability to choose that our possibilities are unlimited! 

We are the only one who can give this to ourself!

There could be no greater love...There could be no greater gift to the world or to our most significant others. And, to echo author Mariann Williamson, when we love and forgive ourself, we give permission to other people to do the same.

Love is what elevates us! 

Just wanted to write a little about cleansing.

Recently, I have been influenced by a new friend. He is 70 years old, and he is amazingly healthy and has great energy, plus great heart. He is mostly vegetarian. The more I am around him, the more appreciate him and his spirit.

Thanks to him, I am now leaning towards vegetarian lifestyle. And I still love juicing, and try to do it daily. Eating more plant based foods has so many benefits and it feels awesome. Better energy, better sleep and wake cycles, improved cognition, less brain fog, and more peaceful! 

I plan to start taking daily omega 3 supplements again because is has so many health benefits, and it is pro- anti-inflammatory. 

the other day a kind of surreal thing occurred at the company I work.

And while I'm ok, your basic yet powerful ...letting go exercise was very helpful, thank you!

you had posted:

... there are many forms of cleansing. One form of cleansing that I practice every day is a very old and cheap. It’s called meditation. I simply close my eyes, get very comfortable and breathe. As I exhale, I mentally release any worries I might have that day. As I become aware of any stressor/thought, I tell myself “thought” and visualize it leaving my head like a butterfly fluttering away. 

And since various cleansing tools of letting go...(which began with yours... )

I seem to be at a much better place.Much better! 

Kudos Kathi!It is so refreshing to have people in our lives that give so much simply by being themselves!

I am so glad this new friend of yours has been such a joy!I am also so glad -you are engaging in practices that are so wonderful for you!

To every person, if you are reading this thread, I love you. I send love to you so that you can spread peace, love and happiness. Ask the Universe for anything you want. Have a beautiful day, year, life! 

In response to Kathi's post:I have spoken before about RAK’s (random acts of kindness) but you and Sacred Care have taken that simple act to a much higher level—Loving Kindness. It is not random at all. It is a loving kindness that is deliberate and intentional and given freely to all. Thank you for being you! 

Aww Poppy thank you! I appreciate you and your presence and all that you contribute to Bmindful! 

Love you!!

One more thought on cleansing. Since I started this meeting, I've started soaking my left foot in warm soapy unionized natural sea salt. My left foot has had chronic pain, and through the years, the chronic pain has contributed to stiffness that my right foot does not have.

Im pleased with the good progress. I've been enjoying the nightly stretching. It's helping. Now I daily intermittent stretching during the day, and try to stretch the fascia with exercise.

In response to Sacred Care's post

ad510b6a6678d35cd38d71a6760d9462.jpg

I had mentioned a surreal happening occurred throughout the company I work for.

Mixed emotions occurred.

I am grateful for all of my feelings.

I am grateful for all of my thoughts.

I am grateful for the transition I allowed. 

I am grateful for my work and any place I allow myself to be to give well ...

I am sending light and love to all...

I am grateful that others have this same capacity and gifts

and that a Power other than ourselves exists...

and it MORE SO MUCH MORE THAN ANYONE... YET WE CONTAIN A GROWING BEAUTIFUL SPARK THAT WE CAN SHARE WITH OURSELVES AND OTHERS.

The cleansing for me was the allowing, the believing and continuing to serve with even greater service... a GREATER LOVE.

I love to be there for others.

As I align with Greater, I can BE. 

I can give. I am free to love ' 

21c7703ade6b195583700c8d02a6cd55.gif

I concur with Kathi WHOLEHEARTEDLY! Thank You for your presence, Poppy!

and

Thank you for your kindness.

And thank you for those beautiful words which ring true for you

loving kindness that is deliberate and intentional and given freely to all. Thank you for being you! 

and this is the  love that is here

in us all

..that we love, that all are

that keeps ourselves,  and the site and life

beautifully

afloat.

The continued growth in ways we do

in ways we are

in Greater Ways

is

The Ripple Effect that keeps on giving!

Happiness Meetings do rock!

back to the specific topic of cleansing, and my take away from this topic {so far}

It was the intention for me which created major Good

and the cleansing began...203c54909a13e7c7502f0f5953e136dd.jpg

I allowed myself to be more than what I thought was

the 'enough'

...by letting go of defining love as I knew it.

Love is HUGE. 

It is more than attachment to what and who we love and why we love.

{though it doesn't deny that awesome love}

The letting go of time.

{though it doesn't deny time applies sometimes-greatly}

The letting go of restrictions.

{though it doesn't deny that there will be some things -that are not in my path...though it recognizes the possibilities beyond my limited mindset}

The letting go of feelings of work being work-rather than love and service.

{getting past security of work and remembering serving... creates more }

The letting go of money... and if it was enough for this that and the other

{though it doesn't deny money is often the kind of transactional energy needed }

It is the Greater place.

And if it is Greater than it cannot be the same.

And when it is recognized that Love exists, and it is who we are..

and the More

...we must shed everything else.

shed the less than ways we thought

And open up to allow

the more that continues to be.

As we surrender to Love, life unfolds.

When we surrender to fear or any other energy which creates a belief of confusion

We forget faith.

Cannot forget faith and allowing .

Shedding all else as I allow is a Greater Stepping Stone 

one moment at a time

and to recognize this moment

the only moment being now

is Good

enough

in ways that keep coming

as I let go

and allow.

“I acknowledge love as the fundamental energy of life.”

Image result for harold becker love foundation quotes pics

Wow! Appreciate all that you shared, and also, the wondrous FLOW...

And, also, appreciate our interesting synchronicity...

I am looking at all forms and structures in my life, and my interpretation, my energy, my intentions, my growth, my capacity to engage myself and use my will, and -- how all of this relates to my path, my growth and expansion and the expression of my soul on this physical plane.

Today, I appreciate cleansing, and in taking in what it is that is being illuminated, and what I am reflecting back. Looking at that level of communication and liberation.

I just want to walk through a few thoughts, mostly about mind-body-spirit, and the balancing of energy. And, I want to connect to this, different paths to healing and ultimately, a bigger view of expansion.

I have numbered a few topics related to healing, all of which can be googled on and studied more in-depth at your own pace. The list will show the vast expansion that is available to us all on our path of illumination. This list is not exhaustive, so there is more that could be included, but I am focusing on the momentum of expansion.

Types of Healing:

1. Esoteric: Healing of the Astral body and etheric body. 
  2. Chakras: Energy flow, the development of and the use of will; balancing energy; exertion of and inhibition of flow through chakras.
  3. Planetary and cosmic rays healing.
  4. Devas and healing
  5. Achieving samadhi: soul samadhi.

With the growing awareness, and the demand for climate protection, many people are increasingly interested in planetary healing and protection.

One of the things that I would like to get involved with is forming or joining a group meditation for planetary healing.

Maybe we could open up an international monthly planetary healing meditation, offered by the Bmindful community. 

Wonderful idea to share with everyone!

Looking forward to hearing from others!Image result for giving love affirmations

Sounds like a truly beautiful idea!

In response to Kathi's statements:in this post:

Our gifts are unique. Our lessons, experience, intentions and our contributions are all unique. How we choose to interpret these life events says a great deal about our inner qualities and our beliefs. We change, and our perceptions change. Our life experiences' allow us to grow beyond what we used to know and believe. We are able to change our beliefs in order to improve our health, vitality and even change our tone. 

Our ability to adapt to change is a measure of our intelligence and our will to live. Not just live, but live well. Live in peace. Protect that peace, and nurture creativity and ease. 

Living well, living in peace, nurturing creativity, ease and cleansing and expansion... I mentioned affirmations earlier in the thread... Oh how this tool has created in my life and I'm sure in the lives of others.

✰►♥My affirmations are powerful because they are prayer-full.

• releasing & other types of affirmations 5 types of affirmations [1]Cleansing Affirmations[2]Receiving/Accepting Affirmations[3]Being/Intending Affirmations[4]Acting/Claiming Affirmations[5]Integrating/Embodying
    • words expressed from our soul place change our energy field
    • Related image
    • The Law of Resonance
    • The Art of Resonance  Standards and expectations vary from individual to individual. Just as the precise tuning of an instrument is critical to a professional musician, a layman with an untrained ear cannot recognize the fine nuances and is, accordingly, less demanding. There are, then, personal frames of reference and we all set our own standards of acceptability. However, anyone who feels in the slightest that their life may be better, will benefit by realigning and tuning their energy fields to a finer resonance and finding the perfect pitch for them.  to read more
    • every-time-you-dont-follow-your-inner-guidance-you-feel-a-loss-of-energy-loss-403x403-nk5qbu.jpgI am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my original limits to a higher, more creative space.

We will not change the hearts of other men by mechanisms, but by changing our hearts and speaking bravely… When we are clear in heart and mind – only then – shall we find courage to surmount the fear which haunts the world. Albert Einstein

My mind is full of gratitude for my lovely and wonderful life. 
My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts, which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
I love myself for who I am. I totally trust myself.
I release my hesitation and make room for victory. 
I release the need to prove myself to anyone as I am my own self and I love it that way.
I am solution minded. Any problem that comes up in life is solvable. 
I am capable and strong. 
I always attract only the best of circumstances and the best positive people in my life. 
source a Jack Canfield pdf

Image result for Happiness Meeting

Thank you all so much for this wonderful forum, as someone who never truly believed in mindfulness I can honestly say I'm a true believer now.

I have been using some money affirmations I would like to share with the group:

"Money comes to me easily and effortlessly".

"My actions create constant prosperity".

"I am a money magnet".

"Prosperity is drawn to me".

(Source: https://moderndaymanifestations.com/9-magical-positive-affirmation-tips/)

I am using these affirmations every day, and every time I use them I feel more and more confident about them actually working. 

Will keep you all updated. 

Thanks again guys!

In response to Robert333's post:

Awesome!! Welcome to bmindful

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to trikletrade's post:

great pic, trickletrade!

Now that is a wonderful sound to hear ...the sound of your great feelings and looking forward to more  good.

Truly hope you do share whatever you like here as often as you like.

Love it!

Once again, glad you're here!

abundant blessings,

Sacred Care (aka  selfcare,AWP )

In response to trikletrade's post:

Yeaaaaaah!! Nice to see you here!! Great picture!

Hi Robert,

Its wonderful that you have found the value and the possibilities that come from working with affirmations!

Glad that you have arrived!! Bravo!! 

Every moment is a new beginning!

Welcome to the Bmindful community!

Miracles come in many sizes and shapes.

Sometimes miracles occur as pure  inspiration or like sudden spontaneity. Sudden, unexpected and out if nowhere, we get a stroke of brilliance just when we needed it...

For me,  I had  a slight variation, and my inside had sudden connecting with my true intentions, and without hesitation, I was in action, connecting heart, soul and inner beauty and voice. 

I am so grateful to all that is possible.

I'm so grateful for encountering sudden, unexpected Gifts from the universe!

I open space for miracles and for contribution and for amazing connections!

I am willing to stretch, grow, and open myself up on many levels, and be my best clearing for health,a passion, exuberant joy, authentic expression, expansion, connection, ease and the frequent receipent of Miracles,  love and   unbridled possibilities!!

Love this. Thanks for sharing :)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to L.O.V.E's post:

Thanks! Have a very blessed day!!

I am joyfully activating and energizing a new era of peace, prosperity and abundance!

My faith is pivitol. My faith nurtures me and builds me up on all levels! My joy is so great, that I am present to the true power if unstoppable love and all of its endless creation!

I stand in loves' greatness, and I embrace This life!!

All that I ask of Greatness is being granted!

Wow Kathi! Awesome YOU & Awesome Inspiration!

Thank you for being you!

Thank you!!

I am looking forward to visiting this thread again!

In response to Sacred Care: RefreshingNewness's post:

time to return to this Happiness Meeting(:

thank you Kathi for creating it

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content