login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Why I think YOU should consider writing a blog.

I believe every single one of you has something to say. Actually, I KNOW you do! Every single one of you knows a lot about something in particular. Every single one of you has something that you are very interested in. You can use that knowledge and interest to your advantage by writing about it. You have something to share that others want to know. Don’t go about this willy nilly. Don’t give medical or legal advice or anything that could get you in trouble if you’re not a doctor or lawyer. But there’s nothing wrong with sharing your opinions and expertise on a given subject. In my experience I’ve found that there are a lot of “experts” out there who don’t know what the heck they are talking about. There are lots of incompetent lawyers, doctors and cpa’s who are supposedly experts. Let me ask you, what are you interested in? Are you really good at Excel, or Word or some other software? Are you a great cook? Do you know a lot about guitars? Cameras? Knitting? Impressionist art? Advertising? You get the picture! Well, you can write about it. You can BE the expert. Share your knowledge freely and you can benefit. Write some articles for ezine. Use the net and linkedin to connect with other professionals. Get connected. Create a “squidoo”! Check out wordpress! Check out livejournal or blogger. Connect with others here on bmindful. Search for tips on blogging. Check out youtube, there are tons of videos there that can help you on almost any subject. I use youtube a lot! Heck, you could create your own tutorial. Take advantage of great free software like skype and audacity and flickr and the myriad of other things out there.

I know. I’m rambling, but you get the idea.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Why Become a First Time Blogger?

It is a given that formal education and work experience assists in building one’s knowledge base. Though, this knowledge base only represents a slight piece of self. So much more……..

So much more……..to every single one of us; no matter what your experience is or is not..

We are more than the classes, schools, and careers/jobs we’ve taken part in and experienced; ;thus part of the rationale for a blog-creation. The feeling of growing ’exponentially in life’ is an energizing vision. With todays access to so much information, almost any dream is possible with focus, discipline and a plan. Only time will tell how my blogging journey will unfold. It is my hope that my passion for living energizes my Spirit and those I connect with. It is my hope the essence of something Greater is always working with me, to continue to be more than a mere information-collector.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to themadcookieman’s post:

This is phenomenal for wordpress

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you for your thoughts and encouragement CookieMan!

Here is a link that show you How to Add Your Blog Feed to Your Facebook Profile

It took me a few minutes to figure out where to add the feed ‘cause I couldn’t find the setting for notes on fb, but I eventually got it to work. I can’t remember how I found the page where you add feeds to your notes, but if I got to it I’m sure you’ll figure it out too.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Your amazing! Thank you..

blogging/web site jargon for beginners

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content