login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Learning/Growth/Happiness quotes...1

What is reading, but silent conversation. Charles Lamb

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When the student is ready, the master appears. Buddhist proverb

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A stumble may prevent a fall. English Proverb

You will either step forward into growth, or you will step backward into safety. Abraham Maslow

d7ebe9f2187ddd7cd1b62302028a3efb.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Knowledge is learning something new every day. Wisdom is letting go of something every day. Zen proverb

similar to the great one posted by Fly me to the moon today!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Your best teacher is your last mistake. Ralph Nader

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This world is your best teacher. There is a lesson in everything. There is a lesson in each experience. Learn it and become wise. Every failure is a stepping stone to success. Every difficulty or disappointment is a trial of your faith. Every unpleasant incident or temptation is a test of your inner strength. Therefore nil desperandum. March forward hero! Swami Sivananda

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

d5e433b5e635e40003b632f8413ed0b1--thomas-aquinas-quotes-western-philosophy.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Growth takes place when the next step forward is subjectively more delightful, more joyous, more intrinsically satisfying than the previous gratification with which we have become familiar and even bored; the only way we can ever know what is right for us is that it feels better subjectively than any alternative. The new experience validates itself rather than by any outside criterion. It is self-justifying, self-validating. (Maslow, 1999, p. 53).Maslow, A.H. (1999). Towards a Psychology of Being. (3rd ed.). New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Your life is a sacred journey. It is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, listening to your intuition, taking courageous challenges at every step along the way. You are on the path… exactly where you are meant to be right now… And from here, you can only go forward, shaping your life story into a magnificent tale of triumph, of healing, of courage, of beauty, of wisdom, of power, of dignity, and of love. Caroline Adams

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally.”

-Miguel Ruiz

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

220cabbb832f4eda383dcfe37efe6e4d.jpg

We all know many things bring us joy. And those we love add so much!!!!!!!!!

Though when we can come from a place of joy... just because... well...all I can say is...ENJOY!!!!

“Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world”. — John Milton

quoteWhen we find the causes of our problems, we don’t find “sick” inner parts; we find old assumptions, old beliefs, old expectations, old commitments, or old goals that we now see as limited. Tom G. Stevens PhD

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare-LivingLifeOfEase's post:

Beautiful thread! Thank you!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Thank you, Kathi.

And glad to see you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content