login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Affirmations for the Pessimist

Here I am. I am new to the world of positive thinking. It has always been easier and comfortable for me in the world of pessimism. There were no surprises when I created a negative thinking pattern. I felt safe.

Here I am. I am a positive thinker. I am an optimist. I am hopeful. I start a new adventure today. I am present. I can learn. I am safe.

MamaMoonlight

In response to MamaMoonlight’s post:
hi and welcome .Its only when you start to listen to that voice telling yourself so many negative things that you start to realise what you are attracting .I love your name and your positive affirmations ,thank you for an inspiring start to the day love flowergirl

Welcome to bMindful. Are you sure you aren’t my sister? :) You sound just like her! :)

For someone who has hidden in the safety of pessimism, “coming out to the light” can seem very airy-fairy “woo hoo y”. However, I’m pretty sure, it will be the best feeling in the world.

My advice: even if it doesn’t feel “real” to you, keep at it. Say these things over and over again until they become true. …and they will. Becoming an optimist is probably very easy compared to other things.

Start little. “I choose to be happy. I am happy.” Happiness, in fact, is nothing more than a choice. It is an easy win.

Stretch yourself. Push yourself. Life is so incredible (and short), don’t waste it in fear!! There is so much out there to experience that is waaaaaay cool.

Keep us informed on your journey. We love to hear progress reports!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Congratulations on your decision to create a more positive life for yourself.

It is so hard for most people to admit that they have been living a negative life and you my dear did it with elegance and class. Congratulations Good Job. If you ever need any tips or tricks to keep on the Positive, please do not hesitate to contact me. My life is dedicated to helping others see the Positive Attitude Power.

Also I want to agree with Meditatingmama, your name is lovely.

Welcome to bmindful, everyone here is here to help you.

Bless You and Yours

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Thank you everyone. This caterpillar has had a bit of a difficult time emerging out of the cocoon. I have not made it a point lately to log in. I have posted my affirmations all over the house though and have seen a difference…ESPECIALLY in my health!

In response to MamaMoonlight's post:

very happy for you!!!

thoughts:when we can see and feel something better

we have the 

faith

and confidence

to keep on going.

What a perfect beginning

to see & feel it within your health!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

this thread is from 2010, and love the energy on this site, no matter what year(:

awesome how optimism begins such turn-arounds!

negative.jpg

"The cynic is his own worst enemy. It requires far less skill to run a wrecking company than it does to be an architect." ~ Uell Stanley Andersen

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1a9kl4JdluJndqnCWw6g7e1pdN0ZvVzeqA2I_blNhMol0_aCl
12e023a71e04f7224b6abb6f95c92fa8.jpg
a member and I were discussing  my love for affirmations, and theirs...  & how I choose/create affirmations and then today I come across this thread when I posted about heart/and affirmations....

this is what I shared with good friend here:

and it describes my method perfectly(:

I go to my heart, listen to what I want

and say it as though it has already occurred

(and by the time I write/type it...

a better thought feeling has already begun)laughing

1936d23e4ee8df8be72d6970d3ff2bf1--surprise-birthday-buddha-buddha.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” –LM Montgomery 

“Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine

I Release Anything That Doesn’t Serve Me.

"Once you learn to be happy, you won't tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less." ~ Germany Kent

An affirmation for the pessimist:

Life is good as long as I choose to

look thru a lens of love, lightheartedness, and peace.

Image result for Lucille Ball quote pics motivational

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Don't be a pessimist just to feel right or a realist be an optimist just to be right.

Not sure if that makes sense oh well.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Marcus Twain's post:

Yes I think I get you. Optimism helps us get it right(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” – Joyce Meyer

Source

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

6cd3b261f7916f3c119922e41796cd6c.jpg

I was told I could not change the WORLD. Oh....but darling I already have! And I won't EVER STOP GIVING!65e56af418ed51199019d6720d2e196c--happy-photos-encouragement-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A quote:

If you absolutely can’t stay positive, don’t go negative, just cruise neutral for a while until you can get back up.” – Terri Guillemets

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content