login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

thread in process★★-clarity ...flowing... inspired action -'blog'thread。˚...1

intro & thread

{will take a bit of time-thanks for your patience} 

----------------

Feel free to join in ... even

as while I am adding/creatin

(: Love your company!

capsule version here

a little fun:

time log

 You get exposed to more information in one day than a well-educated individual living in the 18th century encountered in a lifetime.

You have up to 80,000 thoughts a day.

 You are bombarded with 4,000 messages daily in your environment. It’s no wonder that you forget things! Carmen Coker

Fotolia_47484673_XS.jpg

Sleep – What do you feed your subconscious mind when you sleep?

Think – What thoughts feed your conscious mind during the day?Eat – Did you eat healthy or unhealthy foods today?

Physical – Did you get any physical activity today?

Spirit – Did you nourish your spiritual muscles?

Not sure where I originally received these basic though valuable questions…but use them when evaluating my personal care :

beautiful-life-quotes-hoda-kotb-1531946634.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=980:*

Image result for brian tracy pic quotes

53236f79d31e3136bda58a2164df294f--secret-of-success-the-secret.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF5-CCxsz-J-hHf8wGIoQxpVlQq2fEuDe5LHLNfjbVzSorVnR13-Lightbulbs-650px.jpg?fit=650%2C323&ssl=1

Creativity is the act of turning new and imaginative ideas into reality. Creativity involves two processes: thinking, then producing. Innovation is the production or implementation of a creative idea. If you have ideas, but don’t act on them, you are imaginative but not creative.
—Linda Naiman

ed39fd6965405d145c4d7800236fd78b--positive-change-quotes-positive-changes.jpg

One of the biggest contributors to low-energy fatigue is blame. Blaming a boss who made you work late or your "impossible, overloaded life" will only drain you. Fatigue from emotional energy drain results in diminished presence during the workday.

Doc Childre

We believe that 95% of your emotions are determined by the way you talk to yourself as you go throughout your day

The other day when creating from my heart place I was

desiring to think/feel of affirming statements with  multiple intentions

re: more specific inspired actions in my life...more completeness to my follow thru around my daily schedule.

this 1 liner came  forward all at once

"Today is an ingenious day where my good energies are spontaneous, my plans are planned, and my action delivers in increasingly helpful ways"

I love participating in my own life, allowing from my heart -getting things I value truly accomplished in my life. I like to feel good-being harmonious Frustration isn't my thing..fascination is!!! I desire acceptance when I get tired after a full day... full week, having a work schedule... I love creating, enjoying playtime etc... So my goal... is love the pace I set for myself... and continue to complete things I need/want in my daily life

It is either that-or life will begin feeling like work 24-7 

and trust me -that is so not

the goaltongue-out

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9aht3ReIeGY61pD1oV8Wt0W8Zqjmxzk9FrCg-CPnfiuQRxRvhlw291849f3c63bc450d11a7249fdbf1926.jpg

So I decided to build a thread on this... and discovered lol this has been a powerful direction for me for some time-hence.. a desire to list all related threads (:

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ   What you hope you will eventually believe. What you believe you will eventually know. What you know, you will eventually create. What you create, you will eventually experience. What you experience, you will eventually express. What you express, you will eventually become. This is the formula for all of life. Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends By Neale Donald Walsch

positive-thinking-quotes-21.jpg

c57c5e7d7cb16f34039713f2c238379e--the-voice-life-coaching.jpg

INTRO post

⇒ ⇒blog thread in process-feel free to visit as is(: long way to go…I plan on having fun, hope you enjoy when it’s more complete(:

• ~notes from me to you: thread’s purpose:
  • ~
  • …on creating a worthy intention of….listening to your spirit and treating yourself with demonstrative precious love in all areas of your life
  • . This is an area I’m quite passionate about…If you desire join me here to discuss
  • .intention
  • LIFE is good and I let it flow through all my activities. 
  • Hi Bmindfulers: I hear people of all ages questioning everything from self-worth to  sanity … because it is believed we all have what is  believed memory issues, focus and motivation challenges… and maybe at times it is true...there is a  memory thing going on. We  forget how many things we do/desire or think about in a given day. We create lists of things that bother us adversely rather than lists of things we love. 
    • ~
      :

8c68ad07628272e9bf66b7f206345284--bob-ross-quotes-dudeism.jpg

I have eased up on my self, and eased into all I want; I am loving awesome possibilities!

Redirecting-your.jpg

•  

Each-time-you.jpg

4d54a0681b2440a099e8dfb8b22a938f.png

Secrets_of_the_universe_2-300x300.png

bdb74c35927d4719d1b127b26ba93603.jpg

23_0_quotes-on-positive-thinking-positive-thinking-quotes-positive-images-and-pictures.jpg

9f31e536ca2f6e408930b2bf78fc1d31.jpeg

“Performing an action in the state of acceptance means you are at peace while you do it… On the surface, acceptance looks like a passive state, but in reality it is active and creative because it brings something entirely new into this world. That peace, that subtle energy vibration, is consciousness, and one of the ways in which it enters this world is through surrendered action, one aspect of which is acceptance.” – Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth

afd29a9a6b4f93ce25c3d1dbfd0d728c--morning-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

Brian-Tracy-Quote-Look-for-the-good-1.jpg

• Cq9VnyTWEAAiFH2.jpg

messages/affirmations to myself

I Am brilliant on the basics.

I accomplish more and more each day with ease.

all my plans are falling into place now

I have a beautiful life for myself right now as never before.

I am now living a life of design rather than a life of reaction.

:

Image result for affirmingspirit.com purple qquote pics25ec2d00048c70bbd67ca6c3b3a3e0cf--journal-covers-journal-art.jpg

Today is an ingenious day

where my good energies are spontaneous,

my plans are planned,

and my action delivers

in increasingly helpful ways.

Affirmations In Process

I am thankful to everyone who has touched my life and made it even more worth living.
25bd137be03d6e0c866baf18f2de593d--action-inspiring-quotes.jpg

I stay connected with my Source, by cultivating gratitude and joy. I create, and experience, these emotions on a regular basis throughout the day. I emotionally celebrate with each opportunity that comes along in life, no matter how small or big. 

I feel accomplished because I am led by my authentic self.

It is easy to hold myself accountable because I trust myself.

I cooperate with my soulful goals.

Every time I feel discouraged I close my eyes and visualize the future I want. Then I really open my eyes and start to build it.
Today I am going to give in to the temptation to succeed.
The moment I decide where I want to go, the world will make room for me.
When I allow myself to feel with my whole heart, I notice  that everything I want and need is actually there already, waiting for me to recognize its potential.

☑I Am completely and joyfully dedicated to ____________

☑Alas, being patient paid off I am enjoying how all the pieces are beautifully interconnected.

☑I Am Divine Presence expressing as Compassion, Sincerity, Peace and Clarity. I know what I need to do, and am Divinely guided and supported in doing it.

☑My daily tasks are Divinely inspired and I Am Divinely Assisted.

☑The next step is clear, I Am knowing and inspired to take complete action and feel good about it all

Image result for morning flowers gif

☑I am always connected with the Divine Love in the Universe. 

☑Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

RELATED THREADS IN PROCESS

THREADS IN PROCESS

THREAD-Personalized Routines Are Wonderful!!! page1

THREAD- With peaceful trust {& ease-energy} TODAY...., I {page 1}

THREAD -I can Be, now I can Do {energy and action... of action}...1

THREAD-Prosperity {happy, healthy, & wealthy}

THREAD-What Is Assisting Your Ease, Playfulness & Joy In This Moment?

MORE RELATED THREADS

related threads

Mindfulness PEACE & JOY

You Only Have Today & Today Is YOUR Day

Let's Post Favorite Brian Tracy quotes

RELATED THREADS IN PROCESS 
Enjoy Ease With Ones Level Of Productivity

intro & thread

{will take a bit of time-thanks for your patience} 

----------------

Feel free to join in ... even

as while I am adding/creatin

(: Love your company!

capsule version here

a little fun:

time log

•  

“There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.”

 You get exposed to more information in one day than a well-educated individual living in the 18th century encountered in a lifetime.

 You have up to 80,000 thoughts a day.

 You are bombarded with 4,000 messages daily in your environment. It’s no wonder that you forget things! Carmen Coker

• Fotolia_47484673_XS.jpg

• Sleep – What do you feed your subconscious mind when you sleep?

Think – What thoughts feed your conscious mind during the day?

Eat – Did you eat healthy or unhealthy foods today?

Physical – Did you get any physical activity today?

Spirit – Did you nourish your spiritual muscles?

Not sure where I originally received these basic though valuable questions…but use them when evaluating my personal care :

d01494b8386cf1edb1bbd3d9aa17acc5--party-animals-corporate-events.jpg

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ   What you hope you will eventually believe. What you believe you will eventually know. What you know, you will eventually create. What you create, you will eventually experience. What you experience, you will eventually express. What you express, you will eventually become. This is the formula for all of life. Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends By Neale Donald Walsch

positive-thinking-quotes-21.jpg

c57c5e7d7cb16f34039713f2c238379e--the-voice-life-coaching.jpg

• ⇒ ⇒
      LIFE is good and I let it flow through all my activities.

• ~
        :

Ariane-Benefit-calls-her.jpg

8c68ad07628272e9bf66b7f206345284--bob-ross-quotes-dudeism.jpg

I have eased up on my self, and eased into all I want; I am loving awesome possibilities!

Redirecting-your.jpg

Each-time-you.jpg

4d54a0681b2440a099e8dfb8b22a938f.png

Secrets_of_the_universe_2-300x300.png

bdb74c35927d4719d1b127b26ba93603.jpg

23_0_quotes-on-positive-thinking-positive-thinking-quotes-positive-images-and-pictures.jpg

9f31e536ca2f6e408930b2bf78fc1d31.jpeg

“Performing an action in the state of acceptance means you are at peace while you do it… On the surface, acceptance looks like a passive state, but in reality it is active and creative because it brings something entirely new into this world. That peace, that subtle energy vibration, is consciousness, and one of the ways in which it enters this world is through surrendered action, one aspect of which is acceptance.” – Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth

afd29a9a6b4f93ce25c3d1dbfd0d728c--morning-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

• Cq9VnyTWEAAiFH2.jpg

Image result for affirmingspirit.com purple qquote pics

Today is an ingenious day

where my good energies are spontaneous,

my plans are planned,

and my action delivers

in increasingly helpful ways.

Image result for brian tracy pic quotes

I am thankful to everyone who has touched my life and made it even more worth living.
25bd137be03d6e0c866baf18f2de593d--action-inspiring-quotes.jpg

I stay connected with my Source, by cultivating gratitude and joy. I create, and experience, these emotions on a regular basis throughout the day. I emotionally celebrate with each opportunity that comes along in life, no matter how small or big. 

I feel accomplished because I am led by my authentic self.

It is easy to hold myself accountable because I trust myself.

I cooperate with my soulful goals.

Every time I feel discouraged I close my eyes and visualize the future I want. Then I really open my eyes and start to build it.
Today I am going to give in to the temptation to succeed.
The moment I decide where I want to go, the world will make room for me.
When I allow myself to feel with my whole heart, I notice  that everything I want and need is actually there already, waiting for me to recognize its potential.

53236f79d31e3136bda58a2164df294f--secret-of-success-the-secret.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF5-CCxsz-J-hHf8wGIoQxpVlQq2fEuDe5LHLNfjbVzSorVnR13-Lightbulbs-650px.jpg?fit=650%2C323&ssl=1

Creativity is the act of turning new and imaginative ideas into reality. Creativity involves two processes: thinking, then producing. Innovation is the production or implementation of a creative idea. If you have ideas, but don’t act on them, you are imaginative but not creative.
—Linda Naiman

ed39fd6965405d145c4d7800236fd78b--positive-change-quotes-positive-changes.jpg

One of the biggest contributors to low-energy fatigue is blame. Blaming a boss who made you work late or your "impossible, overloaded life" will only drain you. Fatigue from emotional energy drain results in diminished presence during the workday.

Doc Childre

We believe that 95% of your emotions are determined by the way you talk to yourself as you go throughout your day

The other day when creating from my heart place I was

desiring to think/feel of affirming statements with  multiple intentions

re: more specific inspired actions in my life...more completeness to my follow thru around my daily schedule.

this 1 liner came  forward all at once

"Today is an ingenious day where my good energies are spontaneous, my plans are planned, and my action delivers in increasingly helpful ways"

I love participating in my own life, allowing from my heart -getting things I value truly accomplished in my life. I like to feel good-being harmonious Frustration isn't my thing..fascination is!!! I desire acceptance when I get tired after a full day... full week, having a work schedule... I love creating, enjoying playtime etc... So my goal... is love the pace I set for myself... and continue to complete things I need/want in my daily life

It is either that-or life will begin feeling like work 24-7 

and trust me -I won't let that happentongue-out

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9aht3ReIeGY61pD1oV8Wt0W8Zqjmxzk9FrCg-CPnfiuQRxRvhlw

So I decided to build a thread on this... and discovered lol this has been a powerful direction for me for some time-hence.. a desire to list all related threads (: