login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Supporting One Another [With Affirmations]

Supporting One Another [With Affirmations]

I had a way a for all of us to gain “instant” affirmation type support with whatever is going on in our lives currently. With a single one-liner affirmation respond to a members’ post with a positive affirmation—and or respond with a current issue of your own that could use a fresh affirmation.  

When I start to fizzle out, beyond just being.... looking for good self talk  My favorite statement to myself lately (came from a bmindful member):

… It’s what’s the alternative? It seems to center me…reminding me I’m doing things of my own choosing.

another...

• Affirmations: something I read…. next time you are about to stop doing what you want/need to complete or have opposed views about beginning…/or completing …tell yourself that:  there is nothing in the world more important than what you are doing (or about to do) at this very moment.

this thread is from 2008

love that we are bringing it to life 10 yrs later! AWESOME!!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi Laurie, I can totally relate to you. My business is very holiday business driven and it seems like just as the season is about to wrap up, my energy has been a little depleted.

When I am most exhausted, I like to take a little mental break. I make myself a nice cup of Green Tea and do some deep breathing exercises… nice, long and slow breaths to calm myself and bring back life into my body. As I breath in, I say to myself, “I am breathing in energy”. As I breath out, I say to myself, “I exhale all stress”. The Green Tea is just my little reward to myself. It has no specific ‘magic cure’ for me. Within 5 or 10 minutes, I can get back going again.

Good Luck. I am sending positive energy your way!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Hi laurie, another great thread!

I know the fizzling out feeling very well, when I feel like this I also take a short break and do something totally different, like read a book or go for a walk in the park.

The affirmation I use for times like this is: I channel the energy of the infinite – it is definitely one of my most often used affirmations!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

In response to Lee Nutter’s post:
Thanks Lee!

The reminder(: to breathe and a treat from meditatingmama,and your affirmation suggestion (getting infinite energy) are refreshing solutions.

And as always thanks, Lee for the kind words about the choice of thread.
It is my pleasure to be involved in this community.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The biggest saying I repeat to myself is that ‘Everything happens for a reason’ and I find myself saying it to everyone who is going through problems or confusions. It helps me not get too caught up in disappointments or the good ol ‘doom’ stage, I always say it so that I look to the future with better prospects when something hasn’t gone the way I intended.

let-there-be-peace-on-earth-1.jpg

wow these are great, trickletrade and Nancee!

I loved reading this whole thread again.

One (of quite a few) I love is...LIFE GETS EASIER AND EASIER FOR ME

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content