login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Language Of Self Care ...5

My name that most people know me by is SelfCare, and that idea brings the best out in me, because it is truly about allowing ease in being myself, loving myself, caring for me… so I can do all else that matters for me, including being present for others(: And ultimately beyond enjoying our time here ..why are we here? Just for ourselves? Being a self care enthusiast allows us to be available and present in our lives for ourselves and for our fellow-person(: So that is what I desire more of for myself… To create a better me, so I can demonstrate more to people I love, people I’d like to love better, people I’ve yet to meet, and have known… etc… I want to grow into a better me. Therefore: I am loving my shift as I Am changed as I think and speak what I want and need. And I choose to follow through with actions which work with my heart-desires.

~~ ~~QuoteI define comfort as self-acceptance. When we finally learn that self-care begins and ends with ourselves, we no longer demand sustenance and happiness from others. ˚ Jennifer Louden

Language Of Self Care

“Learn firsthand the transforming power of nurture over nature. Nourish your body with healthy food and pure water. Slow down and remember to breathe before taking a bite. Breathe out stress and negativity, breathe in oxygen and positive energy. Rediscover how marvelous it is simply to move: stretch, dance, walk, run, jump, skip, play, embrace. Pamper your body with comfortable clothes, quiet moments, and soothing beauty rituals. “A woman’s relationship with her body is the most important relationship she’ll ever have. More important than husband, lover, children, friends, colleagues. This isn’t selfishness—it’s just fact,” health and fitness expert Diana K. Roesch tells us. “The body is, quite literally, our vehicle for being—for giving, for loving, for moving, for feeling—and if it doesn’t work, it’s fairly certain that nothing else in our lives will work, either.” 
― Sarah Ban Breathnach

“Take time for self. It is a source of empowerment.” – Dixie L. Nichols

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“One always has time enough, if one will apply it well.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Have regular hours for work and play; make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well.” – Louisa May Alcott

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“It’s how we spend our time here and now, that really matters. If you are fed up with the way you have come to interact with time, change it.” – Marcia Wieder

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c3efc545-fb11-4ad0-b3a7-e32b49624396.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is more to life

than increasing its speed.

Mohandas Gandhi

The time to relax is

when you don’t have time for it.

Sydney J. Harris

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I understand my needs and accordingly devote time to myself”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOyd4F_30lvoNW3UiWINBYzMaHtqz-a1-M3vhmKqcooyij2HH-0g“Self-care is how you take your power back.”– Lalah Delia

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wisdom-Quotes-selfesteem-selfcare-selflove-girlboss.jpg859143a5bb5c44bf49153813164d2959--surfing-quotes-surfs.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

30-Best-Gratitude-Quotes-12-Gratitude-Quotes.jpgbe3453e7a308384fac4b120b164c2ace--happy-happy-happy-happy-monday.jpg54b388036076320ee845a8720cdd6c23.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b4217f5af2279ba38ce5858fe40e5f78--motivational-health-quotes-health-motivation-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• -I Am utilizing my unique, gifts, talents and abilities. I Am regularly attuned with my life’s purpose(s). I love creating my healthy happy abundant life. Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

REFRESHING.

SURRENDER

ACCEPTANCE

FAITH

PEACE

CONTENTEDNESS

READINESS

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

✰~~

I love and approve of myself. I see myself and what I do with eyes of love. I am safe.

✰~~

I am free to be me.

✰~~

Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.12144694_10153750152848707_5395169523979070676_n.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I Am always allowing a better way.

I am pleased how my mind takes care of my body.

I allow the fulfillment of my dreams and aspirations.

I am whole, perfect, strong,powerful, loving, harmonious and happy

I look forward to a deep restful sleep and wake with enthusiasm for the day.

I enjoy how my physicality expresses itself.

I let go of a specific outcome and enjoy the surrender.

Today is a good day, and it continues to get better and better.

I am well rested everyday.

Joy is my body’s keynote; vitality is its song.

Gratitude and peace flow through my mind and body like a clear, healing stream

I will see the beauty and presence of God in every soul who crosses my path

I profit from all of my experiences here.

The greatest gift I give others is the example of my own life working.

I am so honored, I am so blessed, I am so grateful to be loved so much.

I am a shining example of spiritual and physical well-being.

My body tells me what it needs

Every part of my body carries out its tasks easily and naturally

This body is a beloved temple, with whom I am well-pleased

9b04bc424dd6a911861dafbb5fed8354--happy-life-quotes-all-quotes.jpgIMG_4052.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0HBxS1-XvTDkw3dGBRGwlSnyz8f5W60pEccByr6xaLWpluGtt7A

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

3cc2fa72ddc7e92f9d65641029270c7f.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Water-refreshes-and.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Healing ensues from the willingness to accept the power of mind, and the willingness to never allow the mind to say something negative without challenging it and replacing it with a positive thought. The willingness to let go of being judgmental towards oneself and others is the result of letting go of the negative. Why is this so? It is because the energy field of that which we truly are is ever present and gives us an intense sense of aliveness when we let go of the obstacles. It is the energy field of the vibration of life itself that is constantly present. Like the sun, the inner Self is always shining, but because of negative clouds, we do not experience it. It is not necessary to program oneself with the truth; it is only necessary to remove that which is false. The removal of the clouds from the sky to illuminate the negative allows one to experience the energy fields of that which is positive. It is only the removal of the negative that is necessary—the willingness to let go of the habits of negative thinking. The removal of the obstacles to the experiencing of this will result in an increasing sense of aliveness and a joy of one’s own existence. As this joy comes in, first subtly and then more and more strongly, there is a diminished awareness of even the presence of the body, of one’s physicality. Hawkins M.D. Ph.D., David. Healing and Recovery (Kindle Locations 1804-1814).

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Serenity Bay's post:

love this!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content