login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★More Gratitude Quotes {affirmations too-if you desire}...1

Please share a gratitude quote whenever it pleases you.

love, selfcare

gratitude-quotes3.jpgMy+quote+.jpg?format=2500w

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

B0FZq-8IMAAi9CF.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Five Gratitude Affirmations (on the fly!):

I am happy that I seem to have a lot of good and solid strategies in life! It makes me laugh a little bit to think of how many times I have misjudged a path in life. Like, I always used to look at people who had been running for several years, and think, “Oh, OK, if they can run five days a week and not get injured, then maybe you can, too!”  

I feel good about the fact that every time i went down a bad path, pursuing excellence through a faulty strategy, I turned the ship around, and tried something else. “Try Something Else” has been a successful move that I have done a thousand times, and can do it again if I have to!

I am pleased to notice that there is ALWAYS a decent strategy to be found, if you look for one. If I want to run injury-free, I can adopt a strategy of “always cross-train, foam-roll daily, and take rest days regularly”. I am happy to be someone who can find a good strategy, no matter what

I like the people who are sharing my earth journey with me!  (This includes bmindful people!) I am happy that others believe in the power of mental programming. I am ridiculously grateful for the power of mental programming, and think it has been THE key to getting my mind in shape.

I think it’s fun to have little bits of success in the journey, and then larger bits of success and then snowballs and avalanches of success.  Isn’t it fun the way results come slowly at first, and then they just multiply and regenerate?

— 

OK, that’s five for me!  :)

I have (happily!) a free afternoon, and I am excited to crank out some affirmations that have been rattling around my head.  Sending happy vibes out to the bmindful people till then! 

In response to BrightAngel's post

Enjoying your line of thinking,creative gratitude and happy vibes!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content