login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Time- Space-Energy -Enjoying

thread in processWhy-a-Gift-on-Mothers-Day-is-good-Health-Care.jpgieckhartmages.jpg

Time, Space, Energy 

When you think of precious time, space or energy -what surfaces?

Comment how you enjoy... thoughts, feelings, lessons

in a quotes, affirmations, lovely pics or even music

Love-yourself-first-and-everything-else-falls-in-line.-You-really-have-to-love-yourself-to-get-anything-done-in-this-world.-Lucille-Ball-2.jpg

post-selfcare

post-tranquility

post-beauty

I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses,
a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic,
a power beyond my limits, a serene design
despite any distressing display

I change up the thread here & there... from time to time
current video:

I love how my path, my pace, and my process have my perfect specifications for all my needs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3dqcPx5ior1tDerE2X5ZEasfICZyeYiG_d0688dCi8u4WsEmi

I'd like to see what kind of thread surfaces 
from momentary perspective posts
/looking forward to seeing what emerges
related threads in process

From this day onward, I go forth with an uplifted vision.

f8a8cba7d8b9772c13859bb098cedfba.jpg  
61a657304e1c37bd20dd9e873df68be9--girls-club-bad-girls.jpg

“You have a choice about which energetic frequencies you want to live in”
Christie Marie Sheldon

93c482f11ab4d48c9ef7dac7a764214c.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a41d4773d26e761c09f97e5d29290ae2.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Affirmations that are working for me... to align with today

I take responsibility for my own life, my own path and my own destiny by listening to my heart.

I allow awareness of my body and what it shares about myself and my feelings regarding daily life,

It is wonderful to know that this moment is a good moment, and I know this in each moment.

I am so content with where I am, and I allow myself to feel awesome appreciation every day.

Everywhere I look I see the evidence of my good life.

Everything I do, need, and desire has the energy of ease, peace and joy.

I Am already abundant. I am amazed how the abundance I love keeps flowing right to me.

I now have the inalienable right and the responsibility to develop my full potential through the accumulation of riches.

Life is magical. Pure and simply, life is the manifestation of what I believe. I choose to write my life script with beliefs that are joyful, empowering, abundantly fruitful and full of miracles. I expect miracles. They are a daily occurrance.

I rise to the occasion,I see life with scheduled opportunities.

I am well, I prosper, I am successful and I am free

I am perfectly aligned! I choose to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom! I lovingly allow love, joy and good health to flow through my mind and body! I give myself permission to shine!

8fec73733351f24dfffe1f69d65bc80c--rose-hill-designs-inspirational.jpg

Be-ing What You Love

love this!!!!
I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses,
a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic,
a power beyond my limits, a serene design
despite any distressing display

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

we-ought-everyday-to-hear-a-song-read-a-fine-poem-and-if-possible-to-speak-a-few-reasonabl.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

make-your-heart-the-most-beautiful-thing-about-you.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

dd13749e86f0032052fc21e4f16454a8.jpg904bc2f87baaaa24f9b5f7034609a3e8--inspirational-quotations-inspiring-quotes.jpg

There is only one Power, God, All-Good, All-Providing, Divine Love.
I am an expression of Divine Love in the world
I am happy and free and prosperous. I move through my day with ease and joy. I share my talents and am in the flow of the Law of Circulation. Life is so beautiful when I stay connected with that “still small voice” within me. I am Divinely guided to the highest and best for everyone in every moment, at every point of decision, in every conversation and appointment. Divine Love works through me and as me.
With deep gratitude and joy, I release these words knowing this is the truth. For so it is.

source: Your Answers Inside

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

logo.png13416846_991291507650263_811976587876981310_o.jpg?w=408&h=540“Wow! I have created awesome health habits and maintain them quickly and easily.”Image result for gentle self care quote picsimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeDXysMdCc33ZjE2SOwLoaO_x1Yz2cDz2fid36JI5Meqjs_0xHng

• I NOW HAVE ENOUGH TIME, ENERGY, WISDOM AND RESOURCES TO ACCOMPLISH ALL THAT I DESIRE. DIVINE WISDOM GUIDES ME TO MY NEXT RIGHT AND PERFECT STEP. I STEP FORTH TO CLAIM MY GOOD WITH EASE AND GRACE. CatherinePonder

• EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY PAST HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE TODAY IS A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE TO COME IN MY LIFE WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL ONE. CatherinePonder

Mantra-Examples-Square-Color-Small-11.png

ab63ebab3c72a1f5210621650b2b922e--mindfulness-quotes-eckhart-tolle.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely attend to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening (: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease… Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

reclaiming-your-sacred-self-blog-header.png?w=1200

Bc1C4X4CMAEquQ9.jpg0feda78bffd1354a1d60f974699aed68--space-quotes-chakra-yoga.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

e3cc9ec30fef7ca4c16a18a0a0f68417.jpg“Your heart will always tell you what’s working and what’s not.” 
― Sarah Ban Breathnach,4dd91cf1a512bc576773523b8fa00dcf--sassy-quotes-fun-quotes.jpg

Law Of Growth

Law of Action-We must engage in actions that supports our thoughts dreams, emotions and words. The Law of action states that you must do the things and perform the actions necessary to achieve what you are setting out to do. Unless you take actions that are in harmony with your thoughts and dreams and proceed in an orderly fasion towards what you want to accomplish, there will be absolutely no foreseeable results.  It is here with the law of action that most people falter when pursuing success.  It could be their fears or laziness that get in the way. 

The Law of Resonance  

barack-obama-change-will.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

bffee8fb28f225917ac2ce51730d843a--neville-goddard-quotes-quantum-leap.jpg?b=timages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPd3OleJb8mXweFyoiOypYh_jmNltpKmJR7D2OR3-qtQaGRCCB

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

EmilysQuotes.Com-believe-risk-curiosity-wonder-spontaneous-delight-experience-human-spirit-inspirational-intelligent-E.-E.-Cummings.jpg486dbac11ba32fcac846b90b9a33df7b--ginger-quotes-choose-wisely.jpg329c1ef6bb2f6b5de5f949f3d6539b57--lets-dance-dance-dance-dance.jpg2b86f4d64f916bbdc7197e334961cd8e.jpg1538b7f882966a1a1d74f250bf141b64--sufi-quotes-peace-of-mind.jpgZen-to-Zany-crayons.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

zen2zany-2.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Life is a beautiful process with beautiful reward!dba19be3041b5c69498076ff26a1446d.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My abstract thinking is allowing my new and existing ideas to form powerful combinations.

My mind is responding to Good cues.efb8e128d2258a1183794f76e841ba81--funny-beach-quotes-ocean-quotes.jpg

200.gif

Observer_3.jpg

0d96ca4bb2e733c4cfbf972ec0e37d60--beach-quotes-summer-quotes.jpg?b=t

ebc3b81ad0637713299e6bd4b383b008.jpg

the-quieter-you-become-the-more-you-are-able-to-hear-rumi-quote-best-quotes-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favored experiences.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Be-ing What You Love

1777850-Neville-Goddard-Quote-A-change-of-feeling-is-a-change-of-destiny.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I can Be, now I can Do.

I AM LIVING A LIFE OF DESIGN RATHER THAN A LIFE OF REACTION.- LOVE IT!!!

Love the endorphins that are kicking in from being in a disciplined groove!

good-vibes-quotes-positive-pictures.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content