login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Unwind

What is your favorite thing to do when you want to unwind?

I like to unwind in different ways: A)Coming home putting on my comfy,all natural cotton/bamboo pj’s,B)putting on some soothing music,C)reading a book, that includes the Bible or a magazine,D)loading a movie in my blu ray disc player,E)taking a warm bath or shower with some special soap or bath/shower product,F)putting natural scented candles around my home,G)closing my eyes and breathing slowing in and out,H)having a special food treat,I)drinking tea or coffee(I have different kinds that I am trying.)J)looking out from all the windows in my home I see the beautiful view of the river and the whole downtown area,(It looks like a beautiful art painting especially in the evening when all the lights are on.)K)going on inspirational sites especially,“bmindful“L)going for a walk letting the mind unwind and enjoying nature. : )

77352fbc38ac3d6d0e69f967f14ae495.jpg

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

Flip+Flops.jpeg

ys6_take_time_to_unwind.jpg

In response to Nancee1953's post:

love that flip flop state of mind!!tongue-outflip-flops-in-sand_shutterstock_59813551.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0h6gs_HgONxE7Yj4myJqLo1DEARjVpsPjk7WnIeaKsjXAQCmEsQ

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

3.gif

Summer+quotes+(18).gif

18.gif

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content