login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Unwind

What is your favorite thing to do when you want to unwind?

I like to unwind in different ways: A)Coming home putting on my comfy,all natural cotton/bamboo pj’s,B)putting on some soothing music,C)reading a book, that includes the Bible or a magazine,D)loading a movie in my blu ray disc player,E)taking a warm bath or shower with some special soap or bath/shower product,F)putting natural scented candles around my home,G)closing my eyes and breathing slowing in and out,H)having a special food treat,I)drinking tea or coffee(I have different kinds that I am trying.)J)looking out from all the windows in my home I see the beautiful view of the river and the whole downtown area,(It looks like a beautiful art painting especially in the evening when all the lights are on.)K)going on inspirational sites especially,“bmindful“L)going for a walk letting the mind unwind and enjoying nature. : )

Flip+Flops.jpeg

Summer+quotes+(18).gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0h6gs_HgONxE7Yj4myJqLo1DEARjVpsPjk7WnIeaKsjXAQCmEsQ

77352fbc38ac3d6d0e69f967f14ae495.jpg

In response to Nancee1953's post:

love that flip flop state of mind!!tongue-outflip-flops-in-sand_shutterstock_59813551.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

In response to midnight express's post:

listened to just a few moments of this. Thank you Midnight Express.

Its a keeper!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

5726c0d183145d3ae726d9c9155efcc3--relaxation-quotes-relax-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Quote-19-no7wwxf74mo2j93vrvkklnq4db0z7lhbd47jqtvtvw.png69511cefde05b952f69c1f656da12a4c--long-day-design-studio.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As never before, with every breath I take, I Am allowing beautiful feelings of freedom into my life.

→ I am calm and serene, like a feather floating on a breeze.1fa8e743a1792e9e3aa4332e705c5d67--feather-wallpaper-mac-wallpaper.jpg

I love lots of things.... one favorite thing is my love for quotes, related images and

affirmations. {surprised?}

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content