login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Health thread!

I am gearing up to get a new juicer. In the meantime, I am going to use my food processor until I have had time to come to the best choice for the juicer.

I have several goals related to my health. Mostly, I want to be more vibrant health overall! And, I want a healthier lifestyle!

I believe juicing is a great contribution to improving personal health!

I look forward to starting each new day with gratitude and with endless possibilities!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

So good to see this awesome thread!

I believe with my whole heart once health (self -care)  is made as a highest priority... everything else has an opportunity  of becoming.

Becoming :

beautiful & progressive  fruition....

Containing:

further gifts of  growth and development often in all areas of life!

It is  real love to oneself and to others.

It doesn't just make a difference...It IS the magnificent difference!

May your thread be the added inspiration... of daily intention and action for  the healthiest energy!

Please share about your new juicer when you get it! BEST TO YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU ARE WANTING FOR YOURSELF!54a9af21dedc75c1ea352169b3fbad15--art-quotes-quotes-love.jpg

I know I will be utilizing this thread  for

wherever I truly am

and whatever I am  truly desiring!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I got my juicer a few days ago, and I'm juicing now twice daily!

Love it. I'm doing celery and tangelos. I have pears, kale, spinach and apples which I will be using soon!

I could tell within about 3 to 4 hours that the my energy was great. My appetite felt steady. Feels pretty good. And the taste is pretty good too!

I am planning to do a lot with celery, as a liver detox. And, I plan to start slowly, allowing my body to get used to all of the fresh produce. On my day 2, I consumed a total of 6 celery stalks and 6 tangelos. I feel great and my stomach is making adjustments! I am so glad I'm doing this!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Congratulations on your new juicer!

so glad you chose your new juicer and benefiting!

I see that a liver cleanse is of interest to you....

I know you probably have several recipes...

copying a recipe from a book I have...from a book called:

RAW JUICES CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE!

by Sandra Cabot

LIVER CLEANSING JUICE   PAGE 117

I sent it to you for ideas

(if anyone else wants to see it-I'll send to you too)

Let me know if you like it...  (:

This thread is a great thread to share what we like... find, or interested in trying.

Thank you again, Kathi  for creating it!

juicing or smoothies recipes anyone... love to hear!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Having fun and being happy and feeling good are the key to good health

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content