login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Building Peace as a 10 to 12 week process

This is an open thread that is being designed for those who desire peace from any and all issues.

This is a support thread, and all members are welcome.

Please use this thread to design your process and designate the time that you are require to work through and process any and all aspects related to unresolved issues and barriers that are present today.  

You can create any design that supports this process, in both length of time and your specific area of focus. 

The goal is again personal.

This thread is intended to be available indefinitely, as a life design tool.

Your personal intention is the single ingredient.

Welcome All!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am choosing a 12 to 13 week intention, personally. And, if I need more time, to continue this process, I will just continue. 90 days is a generous goal to totally take on a new belief and release more deeply held limiting belief.

Be generous! 

The reasons are less important than results and intentions. 

Please join in, as you see fit!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

All creative, spontaneous and FUN contributions are highly favored.

I am leaning on that quote by Dr. Carl Jung: 

"The creation of something new is not created by the intellect, but by the PLAY instinct arising from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves."

I am choosing 12 to 13 weeks, and I am at the beginning now with planning and implementing.

My goal is 100% attainment of all vital energy. For me, that means that my thought pattern is going to be re-designed and its relationship to behavior, its' impact on my body and its' impact on my energy is about to be loving transformed.

Hi Kathi! I like the theme of peace, and a 12-week arc of intention makes a lot of sense.

I’ll play around with the peace intention this afternoon as well, and see where I get with it!  :). 

Updates this afternoon, and maybe we can all share ideas!

Hi Kath,

Love the idea of freeing of ...even more loving joyful peaceful freedom(:

I too will open up to this...

Peace is the result of true harmony

There is enough Good to go around for true win-wins ... 

I am thinking of examples where it was 'less than easy' to bless someone who didn't {seem to} want my best interests. I will never forget when I sent blessings anyway....  and similar instances... the  results were always amazing. 

!Thank you for the creation of this thread!

And yes a 12 week period of intention...can only allow progressive Greatness ...openings... beyond imagination...

I love that you saidL

Be generous! 

The reasons are less important than results and intentions. 

work today... though will return as I begin.

• The Light always leads to Love. Pure Love is an absence of Anxious Emotions. Acts of Love I feel to do . . . bring Healing and Contentment. As I choose Acts that are Less-than-Love,I choose chaos and contention. They come together just as certain seeds bring forth specific fruits: confusion, clamor, and complexity comes with every act that is Less-than Love. The Motives and Emotions of My Heart, define the Acts I do.Dr. Matt Moody

• ~
      Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. Oscar Wilde

• “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Theresa

• Love is the answer that everyone seeks;
      Love is the language that every heart speaks.
      Love works in ways that are wondrous and strange,
      and there’s nothing in life that love cannot change. 
      Love can transform the most commonplace into 
      beauty and splendor and sweetness and grace!
      Love can’t be bought, it is priceless and free;
      Love, like pure magic, is sweet mystery!
      ~Helen Steiner Rice
    • ~

Forgiveness-is-a-fu_1451910523.jpglife-is-an-adventure-norman-cousins-400x400.jpg

I choose to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom and so it is!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love these once posted by flowergirl

The Gentle Art Of Blessing.

Choosing to bless

The gentle and forgotten art of blessing

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Happy's post: In response to BrightAngel's post: In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post

Thank you all for your contribution!

I look forward to this process!

I invite creativity and fun, joy, giggles and wonderful affirmations!

I am grateful for all that is opening up!!

I am in the middle of creating a schedule for my 12 to 13 week process!

This is like designing new life!!

A few thoughts on a path of enjoyable peace:

— feeling a peaceful and pleasant glow in my being, knowing that the trajectory I have chosen with my fitness, leads off in a good direction

— not really needing to know the exact destination, or the exact times of arrival, but knowing that the train tracks go along some of the best possible paths that life has to offer

— envisioning that the path ahead of you veers out of sight, so that at any given time, you can only see ahead a couple moves into the future, and having a sense, that that aspect is really part of the fun

I am not sure what everyone’s take on “peace” really is, but for me, I took it as an opportunity to look at a tendency to be so destination-oriented and so outcome-oriented, that I can be wound too tightly at times, and living too restlessly.

For example, i think an 80/20 path is possibly in order for me, where 80% of my satisfaction with my fitness, lies with the work I have ALREADY folded into my workouts (like folding food coloring into the cake batter), and only 20% of my delight comes from the anticipation of seeing growth that takes place in August.

Another aspect of peace is, I keep redirecting myself to THIS training block.  Let the summer take care of itself, because this training block is only about building stability and endurance during the months of spring. Just thinking of two or three months at a time, is a good redirection for me!

Those are my thoughts for the Peace train!  :) 

In response to BrightAngel's post:

{took me awhile to post- at the end of  lesson-filled cold(: That's another story -though(: }

...I feel much gratitude and appreciation right now with the inspirational sharing going on!!!I know I've said it before-though just LOVE IT!}

I hear what you are saying BrightAngel about destination oriented versus journey. Love your Peace Train!

— feeling a peaceful and pleasant glow in my being, knowing that the trajectory I have chosen with my fitness, leads off in a good direction

— not really needing to know the exact destination, or the exact times of arrival, but knowing that the train tracks go along some of the best possible paths that life has to offer

— envisioning that the path ahead of you veers out of sight, so that at any given time, you can only see ahead a couple moves into the future, and having a sense, that that aspect is really part of the fun

Letting go of specifics of where all leads ... keeps incentive mysteriously delightful

Love how you articulate all that you have!

It's THE LOVE OF  that  balancing act. Life is a beautiful process with beautiful reward!(:

When I feel I am looking back on my days...or weeks... and the very things I say are important are more focused energetically and less with  ACTION-tasks, I am  truly still ok with me...I just also know... time to bump up my action the way my inner spirit is 'suggesting' (:

and you'll see me with affirmations like:  I have given myself the gift of perfect permission to complete things to my real satisfaction.(:

ENERGY IS VITAL

AS 

ACTION IS(:

will return Thursday morning to continue

(off to work)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to BrightAngel's post: In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post

I joyfully acknowledge both of your comments.

Thank you for all that you've shared.

My peace process has really yielded a lot in terms of freedom, and in seeing things differently.

And, I'm not "working" on this; just the opposite. Feels like I am unwinding, and loosening. Untethering.

Feels like there is nothing practical left to do, and the only thing that is available is incredible growth, incredible love, incredible bending and flexibility... 

I am grateful for this shift, to hold in solidarity, all those involved, in compassion, and to keep visualizing all of our most wonderful self, in each, the fullness and brilliance and very highest self.

Most recently, I realized something huge about forgiveness and healing. Its a labor of love!

I choose stamina, agility and the enormity of life and its vast inner connectedness.

We are One.

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it."

~ Mark Twain

In response to Kathi's post: In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: In response to BrightAngel's post:

the picture and intentions sum up a lot for me, though will return to this post next week(:

Image result for demonstrative self love quote pics

And I choose to look forward to newness.

I choose to take a look at what creates my life.

I choose to make decisions to ease into my best life based on what I learn about me and the universe in which I allow.

I find as I allow for what I'm wanting rather than what I don't want... I receive the peace and harmony I love.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Best2Bquotes2B252828%2529.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

numbers-6095412__340.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

Yes, gratitude is very important!

There are 3 things that we all need: friends, health and inner peace.

If you don't have any of those, your life will not be balanced.

For those wanting to work with the level of their soul and build the bridge to the Antahkarana, you can add 3 more things to assist: study, service and meditation.

Choosing to build inner peace where it is lacking, persuades us to let go of the lower personality (and ego) and use the higher part of the brain, where soul can be approached. Once you begin to connect with your higher self, you will find and notice places where you are/ and are not in alignment with the higher brain. However, once you are able to create a shift and bring about alignment, you will likely feel it physically. 

Exercising this mental field lays within us. It is abstract and it allows us to begin to continuously experience, and to redefine our present conditions. We begin to interpret our situations and all those involved differently.

Before you tread on a path, you must become the path.

Like with all transformation, the inner work precedes the outer work.

We become the means to our own enlightenment.

I found the following quote, and I share this because this thread is devoted to those who want to actively build a peace process in their spirit, in their psyche.

"Right human relations is the only true peace."  ~Alice Bailey.

This is so completely true, whether you are looking at the dynamics of family life, or political/world views. 

Learning to get along with others is invaluable. 

This quote can be applied broadly, to include our relations with animals and animal rights, and it can include the environment, the soil, water, plants, and all minerals. 

I am going through change after change... A lot of shifting, like a kaleidoscope of amazing moving parts... While the parts might be small - the effect is the emergence of an entirely new optic that has never been seen before. And there is no going back! 

One thing I am really comforted by is that I definitely see "other people" differently. Specifically, I see them from a soul level, and I now see things from their point of view.

This alleviates a lot of painful interpretation, judgement and suffering. My perception of them has changed, however my choice and my need for inner peace has not. If anything, my need for inner peace has crystalized and has taken on form and space. This is my new truth. 

I do not mind hard work, enduring (prolonged) difficulty for a higher good, or making sacrifices in order to build or achieve a specific goal. None of those things cost you inner peace. I have no doubt that I am doing exactly what I need to do.

That quote about "Right human relations is the only true peace", its spot on. 

This is an example of invisible labor... LOL!!!

This is week 2! I have not just chosen peace, but have become peace.

I AM peace!

My body is loving being in this peace! I embrace this life!! I celebrate my Being!!

I breath in love and pure bliss, and exhale all that I am releasing!

I love being in this space where I let go of everything and just celebrate this moment, celebrate excellent health!

Peace is pouring into all areas of my being.

My higher self is available at every moment and I trust completely that All is being taken care of. 

My rest is sweet! 

Everything and everyone is in some way, a source of comfort and strength. 

In response to Kathi's post:

Beautiful Kathi!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I wanted to share the mere focus of your thread has been embedded as an added inner peace intention!

Just wanted to thank you again for

Building Peace as a 10 to 12 week process.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4Ehiudi5pJ-TB8eYogG8RTEQ-M-kUzk0CtMKVeiFgLCq3x16UjA

Haven't been able to return to this thread until now, know it has been active in my spirit!

One example is with individuals... Ones where the relationship is solid and growing as I like.

There has been expansion there. Greater communication. More peace within the present and context for the future. 

Another example is with people I serve daily... Enjoying joy from an even greater inner peace -place.

I feel like it has been a soulful meditation.

And lastly ... for know... with anyone I've had even minuscule resentment ... where it didn't feel like it mattered... more peace there too.

Thank you.

SURRENDER

LOVE

INNER PEACE

INNER JOY!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

Thank you for engaging in this thread! Threads are always better and more diverse with others who seek to gain value from participation. I am grateful for your growth and the vitality of greater communication. It's the highest good, is a joyful union!! There is always power in agreement!!

Communication is so vital in all partnerships... Whether its a marriage or a business partnership, basic communication is a life line. The greater the communication, the healthier the alignment. It is the essence of a healthy partnership!

Thank you Kathi, I appreciate your acknowledgement and kind supportive energy.

I agree with your comments :

-threads are always better and more diverse with others who seek to gain value from participation.

-Communication is so vital in all partnerships... Whether its a marriage or a business partnership, basic communication is a life line. The greater the communication, the healthier the alignment. It is the essence of a healthy partnership!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am allowing for more peace in everyday choices.

I will do this by being true to what matters most on the most basic level and expand from there.9c600ba829e3eb214abcb1280c7d9bf8.jpg?b=t

My peaceful way of doing things allows for perfect results.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi's post

Kathi, ever since you created this thread... the building of peace continues to take on new dimensions. Thank you for this thread!

In response to Selfcare-LivingLifeOfEase's post:

seemed to have said this before... 

must be relevant to me!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

0f390b865b48282b9510a8e235bae02c--sayings-about-love-best-sayings.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

very temporary bookmark(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wow, its unbelievable that this thread was written two years ago... so many, many things have happened.

I love how, just one year ago, life was so much less complicated. 

This could be a great contribution if I started

the 12 week peace program over!!

GLAD TO SEE YOU SHARING. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING MORE

BTW,GREAT TOPIC !

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I get older, I'm observing just how vital peace is. It's Paramount

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Hi Mr. Brightside, its wonderful to hear from you!

It's been a challenging pandemic and I'm grateful that you got through it. 

Peace is so important, its the best gift that you can to yourself!

In response to Mr Brightside's post: In response to Kathi's Spirit Place: Theres so much more!'s post

AWESOME and kudos to you both. Wonderful posts.

So true, about peace.

More than ever I  love epiphanies that open the door to more of what matters to us. And that which brings peace is what matters most to us ... bringing more clarity to our inner outer world.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I feel like during this time of pandemic, more than anything, we need peace, peace in our minds and peace in our thoughts

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

How are you doing?  How was the pandemic for you? 

It's been a very unique challenge this past year.  For me, I am now living in a city but during the worst of the pandemic, I was living and working in an area that is more remote.  I have since left that job and am now in a small mountainous town.   

Things have opened up now, but jobs are still slow.  

It's sunny today but nights are chilly, still need a blanket at night. It's beautiful here. I'm going out hiking and walking today.

About peace, years ago, peace was a huge part of my focus.  I'm so grateful for all of the work that I did to build my inner foundation and through a process, I was able to grow inner peace that fostered a source of constant well being.  

What began as a need for peace has since developed into a primary way of being. 

Creating and building peace is immensely important.  

I believe that by traveling in peace that we begin to develop a deeper relationship with our truth, and we grow equally in our willingness to speak about our truth. 

If we are unable to speak about the truth, if we are unable identify the existence of a problem(s), then we will never be able to confront and to resolve the problems.  

The more that I come from a place of peace, I strengthen my relationship with my truth.

I choose peace and all that comes from creating and building peace from within.

Without love, joy and peace, none of the other fruits of the Spirit would be available.

I speak peace and peace reigns within!

Powerful quotes on Peace:

"One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek,  but it is a means by which we arrive at that goal. We must pursue peaceful ends throught peaceful means."  ~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding."  ~Albert Einstein.

"The day the power of Love over rules the Love of power, the world will know Peace.  ~Mahatma Gandhi.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."  ~Dr. MLK, Jr.

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend."  ~ Dr. MLK, Jr.

"If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner."  ~ Nelson Mandela.

"Peace is not just the absence of conflict; peace is the creation of an environment where all can flourish regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, class, caste or any other social markers of difference."  ~ Nelson Mandela.

I declare world peace!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content