login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★choice, feelings, miracles

wonderful old post from a member who went by the name of Dinkledorfer…

He wrote: I found a script in a book I am reading that you may find useful. The more feeling you can put into it the better.

THE SCRIPT

Spirit of Love , please locate the origin in my feeling(s)/thought(s) of _________________. Take each and every level, layer, area, and aspect of my being to this origin.

Analyze and resolve it perfectly with The Spirit of Love’s truth. Come through all generations of time and eternity, healing every incident and its appendages based on the origin. Please do it according to the will of Love until I’m at the present—-Filled with light and truth, Spirit’s peace and love, forgiveness of myself for my incorrect perceptions, forgiveness of every person, place, circumstance, and event which contributed to this/these feelings or thoughts.

With total forgiveness and unconditional love, I allow every physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual problem, and inappropriate behavior based on the negative origin recorded in my DNA, to transform.

I choose being ________________________________.

I feel ________________________________________.

I am ________________________________________.

It is done, it is healed. It is accomplished now! Thank you, Spirit of Unconditional Love, for coming in my aid and helping me attain the full measure of my creation.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you and praise The Spirit from whom all blessing flow.
The book is Feelings Buried Alive Never Die ————

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

o ►In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete. I recognize my body as a good friend. Each cell in my body has Divine Intelligence. I listen to what it tells me, and know that its advice is valid. I am always safe, and Divinely protected and guided. I choose to be healthy and free. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Louise Hay 
o

58ff828e14bb1daa235a8ad971ace215--abundance-quotes-positive-mantras.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content