login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ Beloved Quotes Page1 {⇒share whenever you want}

HELLO EVERYONE! We ARE A QUOTE LOVING COMMUNITY!!! LET'S SHARE OUR MOST BELOVED QUOTES.

FEEL FREE TO CHANGE IT UP AS MORE RESONATES WITH YOUR SPIRIT.please join in anytime!diary_em_hart.gif

89e6b69420560dcd4aca131a96e6d25d.png

THREAD-BE HARMONY

233e9bf65bb49cc15bf516b66dc2583e--kabbalah-quotes-universe-quotes.jpg

thread-increasing Giving powerBlow your mind - Open your heart

I love this quote pic blow your mind by opening your heart(:

9ba38224890073d62ac4fa4d5cc4d322.jpg

“Taking care of myself doesn’t mean ‘me first.’ It means ‘me, too.”― L.R. Knost

a1be7efe7aaf7f2e1f46c46bdaf34579--julie-matt.jpg

SURRENDERgreat-work-quote-by-paramahansa-yogananda-to-work-with-gods-happiness-bubbling-in-the-soul-is-to-carry-a-portable-paradise-within-you-wherever-you-go.jpg

quotes-by-sri-sri-ravi-shankar-2thumb-large.jpg

Have you ever had hours or whole days when your life just flowed? When you were fully in contact with the details of your life and when there were no inner obstacles. When you moved easily and smoothly from one thing to the next. If you needed to think, then your thoughts were clear and concise. But mostly your mind was quiet, or at the least the inner chatter receded into the background as you went about your business. Your emotions were appropriate, relevant, and supportive to the situation, helping you fully engage in what you were doing. to read more & in context :{by Joseph Naft}

75826a41adaa70eb6097d912238fc7cc.jpg001635ef6f120e7bd2323dfede026e7d.png

424cac7cdc3ed9b75550e92986bc5fa6.jpgSome-people-live-as.jpg

I-will-go-forth-in.jpg

SURRENDER

"Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and, in the end, it's only with yourself."Mary Schmich, "Chicago Tribune", 1 June 1997 Djd36QsU0AEMx5e.jpg

Wayne Dyer quote
“Present-moment living, getting in touch with your now, is at the heart of effective living. When you think about it,
there really is no other moment you can live.
Now is all there is, and the future
is just another present moment to live when it arrives.”

SURRENDER

by Paramahansa Yogananda

Tune yourself with the creative power of Spirit. You will be in contact with the Infinite Intelligence that is able to guide you and to solve all problems. Power from the dynamic Source of your being will flow uninterruptedly so that you will be able to perform creatively in any sphere of activity

What is initiative? It is a creative faculty within you, a spark of the Infinite Creator. It may give you the power to create something no one else has ever created. It urges you to do things in new ways.

The accomplishments of a person of initiative may be as spectacular as a shooting star.

Apparently creating something from nothing, he demonstrates that the seemingly impossible may become possible by one's employment of the great inventive power of the Spirit.

-------------

Norman Cousins quote

Respect for the fragility and importance of an individual life is still the mark of an educated man. 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Freedom-is-not-overcoming-what-you-think-stands-in-your-way.-It-is-understanding-that-what-is-in-your-way-is-part-of-the-way.-GUY-FINLEY.jpg

SURRENDER

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

e646bb631d329719d7e89b24e2d75630.jpg

“there is no competition on the spiritual plane.” 
― Sarah Ban Breathnach,

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

8df6d7c8272aed8d9709d4f08c63f9d7.jpgSURRENDER

GRATITUDE

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

SURRENDER

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Be fully present with whatever you are doing.DzGxwBbV4AESuzQ.jpg

SURRENDER

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

favorite-quotes-from-spiritual-teacher-and-intuitive-healer-matt-46212.jpgeckhart-tolle.jpgd32f722166df78ad65eaec2918e3f150--pink-color-purple.jpgb146de1151cf0f71ccc287e9fa981c61.jpg

“Believe something and the Universe is on its way to being changed. Because you’ve changed, by believing. Once you’ve changed, other things start to follow. Isn’t that the way it works?” ~Diane Duane

SURRENDER

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

ac061a79fd2d9ab951ebea43b886d2b0.jpg

SURRENDER quote

thread-calm is the new super power

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for acceptance  of self is asking you quote picsimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsRFqWha-i86us6UCb-JA9qXtdObB-dVqKrJ1O8hTEKLl5FvI2

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a584a342f031880ad9ecadf971dfaa79--inspirational-quotations-inspiring-sayings.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

Excellent thread! Totally change our energy when we change our mind! 

Very empowering, and immediate access to now.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Thank you, Kathi!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

2f5e1dbef6f413455eb7b6b40b3cd300.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thread -Shawn Achor -THE HAPPINESS ADVANTAGE

“When we reconnect ourselves with the pleasure of the ‘means,’ as opposed to only focusing on the ‘ends,’ we adopt a mindset more conducive not only to enjoyment, but to better results.” – Shawn Achor

The mental construction of our daily activities, more than the activity itself, defines our reality.” – Shawn Achor

Happiness is a mindset for your journey, not the result of your destination. Shawn Anchor

“The most successful decisions come when we are thinking clearly and creatively enough to recognize all the paths available to us, and accurately predict where that path will lead. The problem is that when we are stressed or in crisis, many people miss the most important path of all: the path up.” – Shawn Achor

“The Pygmalion Effect is when our belief in another person’s potential brings that potential to life.” – Shawn Achor

Image result for joy of affirmation quote pic

• dd157aac3b289aebccc7a18352ae9a18--spiritual-teachers-empathic.jpg
    • d95eeda0ab1813c0939b954be918fe11--spiritual-teachers-julie.jpg
    • 1ee62138fbd5cf28a12be8cc0b6df255.jpg4d4ca64e997111aedc516fb4b33361fc--acim-a-course-in-miracles-lessons.jpg
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      12 Intentional Actions to Choose Happiness Today WRITTEN by JOSHUA BECKER
      Happy people realize happiness is a choice. They are not held hostage by their circumstances and they do not seek happiness in people or possessions. They understand that when we stop chasing the world’s definition of happiness, we begin to see the decision to experience happiness has been right in front of us all along. Research in the field of positive psychology continues to reinforce this understanding.

But simply knowing that happiness is a choice is not enough. Fully experiencing it still requires a conscience decision to do so each day. How then might each of us begin to experience this joy?

Consider this list of 12 Intentional Actions to Choose Happiness Today. Embrace one new action item… practice all of them… or simply use them as inspiration to discover your own.
to read the 12 suggestions

•  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f8e1850db5068bdbef567a982f5930ca.jpg

Remember-that-very-little-is-needed-to-make-a-happy-life.jpg927d618e1c5cad75d4074eec3cd9d45e.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Always-take-the-scenic-route-Grand-Canyon-The-Travel-Hack.jpg.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

love these!

With awareness there comes choice. And so you are able to say: “I allow this moment to be as it is”. And then, suddenly, where before there was irritation, there is now a sense of aliveness and peace. And out of that comes right action.

— Eckhart Tolle

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwWZtvyXCW1Lzma819a6fFgTnFmdfSdXq96j447WrNuI7DRmfpVA

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The sacred is ever present. I need not conjure it, and cannot create it. It is in our midst as an unsolicited gift. I need only do my best to honor it as I grow more attuned to its language  ~unknown

Slide08.jpg

People who orient themselves toward what they want, focus on the possibilities and visions they have for their lives. That’s what energizes them. They’re not stuck on any imbalances that dominated their past. Instead, they embody the state of mind of focusing on what would really bring them genuine joy and fulfillment. ‘Lack’ and ‘scarcity’ aren’t part of their paradigm, and so they don’t worry about it. It just doesn’t cross their mind. from Revolutioniz.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

708a0f0c46e4b266b8cbcf8f792afed9.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

feel_it_real_quote_acceptance_feeling.jpg?resize=300%2C300

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

matthew-kahn-quotes-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

love that MrBrightside!

I will repost here :

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content