login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★What Is Assisting Your Ease, Playfulness & Joy In This Moment?

What Is Assisting Your Ease, Playfulness & Joy In This Moment?inspirational-floral-ladybug-dragonfly-daisy-art-with-uplifting-quote-by-megan-duncanson-megan-duncanson.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

By staying in the present from heart place, I begin my day. I enjoy resonating experiences... as I flow to each area that feels pleasing...  I experience a greater and even greater  incredible light and airy feeling...each one feeling newer than the last.

Last night , I had placed some lovely things on my desk that were beautiful, celebratory {party-like} and feel creation ... giving me the energetic place I wish to begin my day.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Affirmations assist my ease, energy, playfulness3b87fcc9903d480302d529a573cba1d9.jpg

I ALWAYS BRING JOY WITH ME EVERYWHERE I GO

I AM EASILY ABLE TO CREATE THE LIFE I WANT

I am having so much fun!

I TAKE TIME TO BE THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE

I am flexible and flowing. I am open to new and changing. Every moment presents a wonderful opportunity to become more of who I am. I flow with Life easily and effortlessly.

cf214e78ddbd1a2ef0e33307f385f205--kawaii-things-cute-things.jpg
acc8d5bb1c70539d53409200ea89a9a2--peace-sign-art-peace-signs.jpg

All you really need to remember today, is that you are so happy to be here, because there are people you care about on this earth, including many you haven't even met. You feel a sense of doing good work by being here, and excitement for how things unfold

Love how everything simply flows and works well for me today.

96f8c6c07777213e0155eab1ff34ccc9.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content