login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★Happiness Meeting 3/17/2019: The Creation of something new

Welcome All, beloved Bmindful community!! 

All Bmindful members are invited to join in the Happiness meetings!

Before beginning, I want to devote this meeting to every member of our Bmindful community, and to all of the excellent work that we all do on this website and in our hearts, homes, lives and our relationships! This is the work of transformation. We are all here to nurture and grow into the best version of our self, and to play our part within the communities where we live. All of this work that we do makes our lives greater and we continue that greatness by touching the lives of others in our immediate community! We also are shaping our individual living legacy! What we say and do absolutely impacts our immediate surroundings! We are all gaining unlimited access to achieving and creating our personal best every day.

We welcome and we desire as much community participation as we can create in the Happiness meetings! Each member is welcome to challenge their personal growth and positivity on all levels. New affirmations and all forms of positivity are generously supported. 

In this edition of our Happiness meeting, we are being invited and challenged to take on our finest creative capabilities using the medium of play to create something new in your life.  I personally challenge you to challenge yourself with this meeting!!

Any form of creative play is limited only by your imagination!

Music, poetry, painting, sculpting, carving, singing, landscaping, gardening, decorating, designing, writing a book, doing something that you've always wanted to do, but you must create this coming from a simple and unpretentious place of PLAY!

Its never too late to PLAY!!

last Happiness Meeting thread-Valentines Special 2019! Nurturing Love in all levels your life!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I would like to start this meeting off with an amazing quote by Dr. Carl Jung:

" The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect, but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves. The debt we owe to the play of imagination is incalculable."

It is with this quote that we are being offered this journey into play and into inner necessity.

I wish to acknowledge Dr. Jung, and acknowledge how his words are being utilized as the foundation for this happiness meeting. I am grateful for Dr. Jung's words and insights and how this is now being utilized for the creation of something new in my life, and the lives of All Bmindful members!

I hope that this meeting is the best ever!!

And, I hope that we all get the million dollar version of our creation of something new! I welcome your greatest act of play to commence, and wish you joy with your journey!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I have more quotes which I will be sharing. Please feel free to join our meeting and add affirmations, quotes or any of your thoughts, insights, giggles and fun as it arises!

It is always the desire that these Happiness meetings are valuable, expansive, and bring to bare powerful insights, where ease and MIRACLES abound from your level of participation! 

Remember, miracles are not miracles unless they are shared! 

"Who looks outside, dreams.

Who looks inside, awakens."  

~ Dr. Carl Jung.

I will be adding a few questions and/or suggestions that are designed to help create access to play and creativity!

I will also have a few questions that are meant to be reflective and conducive to inner flow. 

All are invited to cast your net, and trust... Expect the unexpected!

Questions/suggestions:

I think for this to work, for this to not be a matter of intellect, you have to be willing to believe that what Jung is saying is that it is possible to create and manifest unexpected outcomes by using creativity and play as a vehicle.

The effect of PLAY:

I believe I understand completely what Jung is pointing at, about using play as a means to explore, to examine and to transform an inner need.

I think the concept of introducing play allows for a state of presence where anything is possible.  Play is spontaneously present and is lucid, and it requires no effort or achievement. Play arises spontaneously and continuously.

I think Jung is giving us the power of an unknown by pointing to play. While there is some "unknown" out there, in the meantime, play is very desirable because of its effect of levity and well being. I think that it is the expansiveness of play, its levity allows creativity and wisdom to arise continuously. I do see how humor and levity does have a desirable impact of our health and well being, and I think that is what he is pointing to.

Inner necessity:

To me, inner necessity implies that there is something significant and valuable that is missing. Jung does not imply our level of awareness of this inner necessity. 

Jung could have been pointing to the evolution of man's awareness, both inner and outer.

That is exactly what's fascinating about mankind, is our nature and our evolution, our ability to expand and create. 

Back to us and our ability to conjure play that contributes wisdom and creation:

Create something new, something that you give to yourself. You are the only one who can give this gift!

Feel what you love, and allow love to guide this creative process.  Use your passion. Use your natural talent. Come from your natural strength. Take your time. And enjoy the creative nature of play!

This is a truly daunting challenge! You will really dig deep into creativity with this meeting, and trust and PLAY with this process! Keep working, keep waking, keep allowing, and keep manifesting this new creation!!

Quotes:

"Knowledge rests not only upon the truth alone, but upon error also."

~ Dr. Carl Jung

"We live in a universe that responds to what we believe."

~ Henry Corbin

"Even when we play and kid around, there is always an element of truth, or else it wouldn't work."

~ Kathi

At some point, I want to invite you to use the brain in a new capacity, for the joyful purpose of this creative project!

I will return, with more context about how we could use our brain for increased creativity.

Happiness meeting is now open!

Thank you Kathi for another awesome Happiness Meeting!

“Play isn’t something separate from the daily grind of life. It is not something to finally get to when work ends. Rather, play, like music, is a force that we feel in our bones and that whispers in our heart. As kids demonstrate, play is not over there, but forever here and now.” ~ Vince Gowmon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

It's so true!! Love that!! Thank you!!

In response to Kathi's post

Thank you Kathi!!

I am easing into my morning... easing into my day, easing into the topic. The quote I posted really resonated with how I view play as flowing- creation rather than reaction.

It allows me to live from my authentic spirit place...instead of 'going which ever way the wind blows'

This meeting inspired this thread-created this morning

and other posts this morning

Next will add some affirmations for the occasion:

{affirmations are in process}

I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed

I am enjoying being my playful, joyful, creation-loving authentic self.

Joy is the real fabric of my being.

With each breath I am more relaxed

I am whole and healing with each breath

This life I am in is divine. I am truly blessed.

I expect,claim, and agree people, places and things are harmoniously part of my experience.

I have posted this next quote many times... though it is truly one of my favorites!

00019004_88596.gif

“The master of the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which; he simply pursues his vision of excellence in whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing both“. James Michener

00019004_88596.gifHappiness is the first principle of life. Happiness basically means well-being. It is always good and always a choice… We need to make the choice to be happy in a particular situation, just as it is, and at a given moment.” Alexandra Stoddard

• Enthusiasm is not an emotional state. It is a spiritual commitment, a loving surrender to our creative process. Enthusiasm – from the Greek, filled with God’ – is an ongoing energy supply tapped into the flow of life itself.Julia Cameron

I make choices from my heart, and live in gladness.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi's post:

Totally agree with this:

it is possible to create and manifest unexpected outcomes by using creativity and play as a vehicle.

You know, kind of recently I celebrated my beloved  mom's birthday. While she passed many years ago now... her playful legacy lives on ... For as far back as I can remember... she always asked questions like:

Did you have fun today? What did you do that was fun? Were people kind to you? Did you enjoy your food, your friends, your day...etc? Everything was a party to her... and it wasn't a cover up of pain... It was a tried & true way of (her very )being... for better and better moments and the joyous 'having a party in life' way she gave to others.

Happy Birthday Mom, thank you... and I love you forever and a day for teaching me to play!!

& Thank you again Kathi for this delightful Happiness thread mtg!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Playfulness, says sadhguru, has been wrongly equated with irresponsibility, when in fact it is the most responsible way to live

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Thank you for your post!

I love the quotes, and the comments about your Mom.

In response to Happy's post:

Hi Robert! 

Thanks for your video post! I enjoyed what he called "the dance of energy", and "creation has been described as God's play". Great thoughts to slowly take it all in.

Great to have your contribution Robert!! Much appreciation!

This is a huge topic, and it does take days to weeks for the appearance of new roots, new growth.

I found some poetry that, for me, was evocative, in that it was like being transported into an experience, that is multidimensional: visual, physical and surreal.

I love how poetry takes us and shakes us, and gives us back to ourself!! Enjoy, and play, play, play all day!!!! Yeah!!

Several quotes by W.S.Merwin:

"Poetry is a way of looking at the world for the first time."

"We are asleep with compasses in our hands."

"From what you cannot hold, the stars are made."

"True love has a habit of coming back."

"We are not born to survive, only to live."

From Turning:  "Going too fast for myself I missed more than I think I remember. Almost everything it seems sometimes and yet there are chances that come back that I did not notice when they stood where I could have reached out and touched them. This morning the black shepherd dog still young looking up and saying - are you ready this time?"

May we all be taken and shaken and playfully alive with the spirit of new creation!!

Here is a glorious poem, by W.S. Merwin, for all who love and deeply connect with gardening:

"Obviously a garden is not the wilderness but an assembly of shapes, most of them living, that owes some share of its composition, its appearance to human design and effort, human conventions and convenience, and the human pursuit of that elusive, indefinable harmony that we call beauty. It has a life of its own, an intricate, willful, secret life, as any gardener knows. It is only the humans in it who think of it as a garden. But a garden is a relationship, which is one of the countless reasons why it is never finished."

this thread is truly feeling like a party of the spirit

It always amazes me how when Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favored (playful) experiences.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

love this question type affirmation written by BrightAngel

What if you could simply imagine doing EVERYTHING that you choose to do, from a spirit of playfulness, healthy intent and curiosity? What if this were your default approach, that you liked best and chose the most for yourself?

response to Kathi's post:

very nice quote...love focusing on:

It is only the humans in it who think of it as a garden. But a garden is a relationship, which is one of the countless reasons why it is never finished."

Love knowing all has such multi-faceted possibilities... and knowing right now not only has so much promise, it can be appreciated by its own awesome merit. Though keeping perspective in mind ... Now works... and the possibilities continue to be entertaining and gifting with purposeful perfect reward, as we allow.

{and we get to define-Purpose!!!}

Your brain has more than 100 billion cells, each connected to at least 20,000 other cells. The possible combination are greater than the number of molecules in the known universe. Brian Tracy 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Existence, the physical universe is basically playful. There is no necessity for it whatsoever. it isn't going anywhere. It doesn't have a destination it ought to arrive at"

Alan Watts

In response to Happy's post:looking forward to listening to this after my playful day at work(:

Thanks HappyRobert!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Affirmation:

Today I intend to love - and play so completely, that the whole of creation will shake, giggle and dance with me!!

"God wants to see more love and playfulness in your eyes. For that is your greatest witness to him"

Hafiz

In response to Happy's post

This is perfect!

Yesterday I had such a perfect day...

I had been 'playing' on the site... with feelings,thoughts and free flowing energy before work

and then....got a piece of news that wasn't so great.... and responding to it was appropriate... because it was business related.

Though it didn't mess things up, like I could've allowed... It was so unexpected... though I thanked everything about it... and went along my day.

As I arrived at my destination.... OMG! The day rewarded me so kindly. All  I can say (right nowtongue-out) ... is the joy and lightheartedness we are

is the most beautiful thing to allow for.

The business-thing turned around in my favor

The interactions were beyond my joyful expectationspastel-hearts-clipart-22.jpg

And love and joy & playfulness -theme of the day

Yes, yes, yes!

That is what kind of day it was!

What I'm learning:

This idea of playfulness isn't new... meaning I incorporate it in my daily living

It is the focus of it as vital... which created more for me.

The 'ol saying... energy goes where your focus does... is powerfully true.

I like being playful, though didn't like creating from it as the main focus... because I was enjoying the energy I had allowed ... It doesn't feel appealing to do anything different-when you are enjoying... The theme of this meeting is: The Creation of something new

And you see... being into  allowing for newness myself.... creation was just fine(:

The lesson is add all the desirable qualities you love... and that is what you will get.

The more you set the tone, the intention, the allowing in motion... it is new... and perfect just the way you intend(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post

Beautifully said. I agree with all you said. I get a lot of allowing, and for me, it is me that is allowing for something better that, maybe I just need to get out of my own way so that "it" can manifest. For my part, its trusting that I don't need to control or figure out every aspect of my journey in this life. 

"I don't need to know everything in order for me to take the next step."

For my part, I am in process of allowing and creating a series of multiple interconnected miracles, harmonious synchronicities and incredible opportunities.   

I am open to being open, and I welcome Divine contribution and Divine guidance in all areas. 

This is a huge topic. I am totally taking on the goal of this meeting, and its greater purpose.  

Its interesting, that Jung did not clarify our awareness of our inner necessity. And that -- leaves it open to me, to follow Jung, and not attempt to define what Jung left open. 

In leaving this open, it expands the field of possibilities - to truly endless possibilities! There is literally no limitation of our capacity to create something new. Likewise, when you add to that level of awareness vs our level of unawareness, and yet, humankind continues with our collective awareness of inner necessity. 

Affirmations:

I surrender all struggle! I stand, fully awake on all levels, fully aware, full of life and full of love, compassion and ease. 

I accept myself exactly as I am.

Everyday is gift! Everyday is an opportunity. I can have and I can create anything!

Everything is possible!!

The more I play and live in ease, the greater my joy! And all of my needs are met!

I AM a magnet for miracles, harmonious synchronicities and incredible opportunities!

One more thing. Yesterday, I had moments of genuine elevation, followed by moments and awareness of all the places where I am stopped, or have stopped. 

Peaks and valleys. And, choice. 

I decided that, this is really an opportunity, a defining moment, and that my choice is pivotal. A new moment, a new creation was seized, and called forth, out of inner necessity.

I choose to create constructive value out of something dysfunctional.

Transformative values allows me to be solution oriented and it shapes my listening.

Pure contribution. Healing. Freedom. Wisdom. Peace.

I choose empowerment, confidence and vitality!

Pure contribution:

Pure contribution is going to be my new motto!!

Tremendous, Kathi! (all of it)!!!

Love all the reframing-energy you have going on...

The more I play and live in ease, the greater my joy! And all of my needs are met!

Love this ... and so much more you are opening up to

And PERFECT ..loving  the idea of pure contribution too. 

Wow! That is a powerful intention!

generosity.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I now  have whatever it takes in my being to be part of the most harmonious flow to give and receive in the best of loving ways.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What do I desire to address and what energy needs more allowing... are my questions my soul is responding to.

I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy.

• My decisions and actions are influenced by my positive belief in my abilities and the Power of Love from my Creator.

For myself, I have to truly stand back and see what my life is calling for...

and begin 

with neutrality.

Go to my heart place.

... and see what is missing...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS56ADx8eC0SYcksML4LDZaZ0wiPns6-7a9jOgdQqUdSv61iWi0

And I'm believing  one element that will allow me to be more

do more

and create  more ...

is to  incorporate the roles in life I want to explore with the curiosity of a child

and the reverence of the possibilities that are there.. once claimed.

Image result for quadro moon and back - less design

I allow myself to grow even more

into 

'whatever it is' my ideal life is calling out to my soul.

I want to  genuinely wholeheartedly  create from a loving my self, loving-my life ...energy.

I have found the more I involve that energy

... my giving makes more sense to those I give to.

and more sense to me.

Each day  I'm  happily choosing to

create harmonious allowing for the life I love. 

I prepare energetically  for my day & now looking  forward to the ease it will most definitely create!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!

Love all of the freedom of creation and the alignment of heart and soul. Great affirmations!!

I'm making changes! I''m changing from pure contribution to pure consciousness.

I've been just allowing my mind/body/spirit to all weight in, so to speak. I have spent time, in wide exploration, and now I have more information and awareness of what my thoughts are and where this is leading me towards. 

Pure consciousness is an evolution. 

Pure consciousness: unconditional love.

Thank you! The clarity & finding the words truly gave me a rise!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love it Kathi!

And would love to hear more whenever you are ready.

You sound like you are in a awesome space!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks for all of your listening and support.

I am still picking up many pieces, holding them, letting everything "fall together", and a lot of "ease".

I changed from pure contribution to pure consciousness when I became aware physically that the word contribution had a residual feeling, felt like a subtle ache vs a heaviness, which I felt in the pit of my lower stomach vs my lower back. 

Its interesting, the way that this is opening up. I ask for many things, and I do this first thing in the morning and I ask for specific things before I go to sleep. Even in the day time, I ask for for help, guidance, and all kinds of support, including healing, help with forgiveness - for my self and especially for those that I have a grievance with. 

I accept that all requests are being answered and that I am being given to continuously. And I can move on, in ease and have a this habit of peace and joy.

And that is the path to consciousness. 

I really like the feeling that things are falling together! 

I'm in the middle of moving, and its a great time to get rid of stuff, even stuff that I have held on to forever! Its amazing, how good it feels!

yes, falling together is Perfect...

Love how no matter how all is... when we allow the expectation that all is manifesting 'even better than we can intend alone' ... there is ahhh feeling(: Ease ... and easier(:

I too like contribution -though I don't focus on it -like it could be assumed(:

I think when you are a natural giver... its vital to make sure healthy-giving begins with self... and then contribution becomes a byproduct of Love. 

I love to give...

Though how does giving feel if you haven't yet ... taken care of basics. "Fundamentantals"...for self?

Basics  are woven into all Good things... which become better better...

I did a  threadthis morning... on something as simple as hydration. I drink water... I hydrate... just not as often as I am needing/desiring 

When I'm at work, often water feels like a mirage on a desert island... because there is such a constant flow of giving. Its a good thing... Not complaining about ANYTHING ... though... creating me-time for what I need -gives healthier better better better contribution.. Also I'm happier, healthier & able to  give the essence of that energy to others.

And I thank you(:

I accept that all requests are being answered and that I am being given to continuously. And I can move on, in ease and have a this habit of peace and joy.

And that is the path to consciousness.

appreciate hearing about your experience!

love how you are releasing!

Love all you are sharing!

Happy happy happy for you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks!! 

I found the following quote, and it took me a few days to let it sink in before it finally registered. At first, I didn't quiet agree with it, and I didn't care for it. It didn't feel good, in my spirit.

Then, it clicked and I got it... Now I see there are a multiple reasons why this is true.

"Conflict is the beginning of consciousness."  ~Mary Water Harding

What I'm looking at, is the time after conflict has been met, and preparing for the time afterwards, and actually creating peace and life without conflict while growing with continuous consciousness... 

Just continuous communication and experience of consciousness and the constant freedom that it brings.

I am ready to be conflict free. 

My complete energy body is being transformed, even as I speak. I am designed for the most amazing peace and tranquility. Oneness. 

Love everything completely, with pure joy, pure consciousness!

"Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them."             ~Aristotle.

" A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has never overcome them."       ~Dr. Carl Jung.

"Seriousness is a kind of disease, it is a cancer of the soul. It is only through love and laughter and a tremendous joy in life, that you start feeling the presence of something that is beyond. When life becomes an adventure, a dance of ecstasy, then only do you move beyond the confinement of the body and mind and soar high towards the infinite. If you can love, and you can laugh, totally, wholeheartedly, your life will become such a bliss and a benediction, not only to yourself, but to everyone else. You will be a blessing to this world"

Osho

"Just look at life with more playful eyes. Don't be serious. Seriousness becomes like a blindness. Don't pretend to be a thinker, a philosoper. Just simply be a human. The whole world is showering its joy on you in so many ways, but if you are too serious, you cannot open your heart"

Osho

"The higher you go the more playful will be your approach to life and its problems. It will not be a burden, it will be a joy to solve them. And those who are wasting life in seriousness are being ungrateful to existence. Learn to laugh with the flowers and the stars, and you will feel a strange weightlessness coming into your being ... as if you have grown wings and you can fly"

Osho

"Being playful naturally liberates the mind, opens the heart, and lifts the spirits"

Debra L Reble PHD

"No human affairs are worth taking very seriously"

Plato

"This is one of the great secrets of life, to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realise it is play"

Alan Watts

"Finding fun is the most responsible thing you can do"

Abraham Hicks

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content