login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★I Love to Appreciate Bmindful

Recently Kathi created a thread

entitled Home is... 

How simple is that?  ... yet oh so profound.  By simply focusing on something that has powerful meaning to you... the positivity you bring forth grows too... in all directions.

I simply  love appreciating!

I love appreciating Bmindful... Its just too easy to do. What good have you allowed since utilizing the site 'your way'?

This thread is geared to truly focusing on what this site is giving you... yes it may assist others in enjoying the benefits here... though it will also help you expand in areas that are working for you.

Enjoy & Prosper

Stop by anytime you'd love(:

another new thread by Happy:

thread-Treating life as a fun game

thread- Why I love Long Winded Affirmations/BrightAngel

older appreciation threads are all around this place(:

TODAY: I am surrounded by so much awesome inspiration!

I have claimed to myself and 'the Universe' that when I create from my heart place on Bmindful, that my world has become 1 perfect place to hone in on what matters to me. 

to be continued...

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to 2019SelfcareEnthusiasm's post:

Great thread! Thank you for putting this up!

In response, what I love is the community, its' strength and it's commitment to unlimited positivity. 

I have appreciated abundant personal growth that has allowed me to confront, heal and synthesize.

Some of the greatest growth that I have benefited from came out of my participation with the Happiness meetings. It was in the Happiness meetings that I truly learned to give, to receive and to create. 

I use several of my affirmations daily, and I am able to use these as a structure, to reinforce and to create intentional growth in chosen areas. It always seems that with intentional growth, we get the fortune of unintentional growth, and that has also been a source of miracles, spontaneity and synchronicity. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Thank you for sharing Kathi! Love the powerful creation you have committed to, participating in, enjoying and totally allowing!

I Love to Appreciate

I Love to Appreciate Bmindful

Whenever I desire a better place to evolve from, I allow Bmindful to be the splendid party my spirit knows it needs to be invited to...

I love to know I can enjoy and prosper   from anywhere...

though, how nice to know like spirited people who love to enjoy life ... love to co-create their best moments are here too.

affirmations2.png?itok=HO_agNA1

Bmindful I love all you assist my focus with!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content