login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Let's Post Favorite Brian Tracy Quotes & Videos!!

thank you Brian Tracy for all I have learned from you over the last 30+ yrs!

Thank you Thank you!

See the source image

Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting Brian Tracy

tumblr_ntx42iPlYF1uz4l3po1_400.jpg

“Optimism Is The One Quality More Associated With Success And Happiness Than Any Other.”- Brian Tracy

Brian_Tracy_Quote.jpg

Visualize Yourself As You Want to Be

Your mental picture of yourself has a powerful effect on your
behavior. Visualize yourself as the person you intend to be in the
future. Your self-image, the way you see yourself on the inside,
largely determines your performance on the outside. All
improvement in your outer life begins with improvements in your
mental pictures, on the inside.

{from Eat That Frog}

Whatever is expressed is impressed. Whatever you say to yourself, with emotion, generates thoughts, ideas and behaviors consistent with your words.

Brian Tracy

Image result for brian tracy pic quotes

We believe that 95% of your emotions are determined by the way you talk to yourself as you go throughout your day

Brian Tracy

See the source image

The sad fact is that if you do not deliberately and consciously talk to yourself in a positive and constructive way, you will, by default, think about things that will make you unhappy or cause you worry and anxiety.

Your mind is like a garden

If you do not deliberately plant flowers and tend carefully, weeds will grow without any encouragement at all. Brian Tracy

public-speaking-quotes-brian-tracy.png

Brian-Tracy-Quote.jpg

“Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Brian Tracy

“The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” – Brian Tracy

Screen-Shot-2015-01-28-at-7.20.56-AM.gif

8c6aceb79a6be5c22dc9499aed49ab49--brian-tracy-your-life.jpg

The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life.” – Brian Tracy“e689074d31552117163db8584683ce19.jpg

look for the good quote-missing-find its great!

Azim-Jamal-Brian-Tracy_mini-1024x1024.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You Can Develop Any Habit Or Thought Or Behavior That You Consider Desirable Or Necessary.” -Brian Tracy

Attraction+brian+tracy+quote+brian+tracy+quotes+pictures.jpg

Practice the philosophy of continuous improvement. Get a little bit better every single day.Brian Tracy

Create Your Own Future:

Imagine that there is a solution to every problem, a way to

overcome every limitation, and no limit on your achieving

every goal you can set for yourself. What would you do

differently?

Brian Tracy

Imagine that your levels of health and fitness were perfect in every way. What could you do, starting today, to make your vision for yourself into a reality?Brian Tracy

brian-tracy-clear-vision-quote-683x1024.jpg

People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.Brian Tracy

Imagine that your levels of health and fitness were perfect in every way. What could you do, starting today, to make your vision for yourself into a reality?Brian Tracybrian-tracy-brian-tracy-goals-allow-you-to-control-the-direction-of.jpg

bf44e515dc78671edcdc378e1989202d--brian-tracy-the-keys.jpg

Discipline

Brian Tracy has a  best seller  entitled the Power of Self Discipline-No Excuses.

I received an excerpt/exercises from it and wanted to share it with you.

Action Exercises by Brian Tracy:

Take out a pen right now and write down your answers to the

questions below.

1. If your work life and career were ideal, what would they

look like? What one discipline could you develop that

would help you to achieve it?

1. If your family life were ideal, what would it look like, and

what one discipline would help you the most to make it a

reality?

1. If your health were perfect in every way, what disciplines

would you have that make it possible?

1. If your financial situation were ideal today, what one discipline

would you have that would help you the most?

1. Why aren’t you already as successful as you would like

to be, and what one discipline would help you the most to

achieve all your goals?

1. What one skill could you develop that would help you to

realize more of your goals?

1. If you could wave a magic wand and be completely disciplined

in one area, which one discipline

edafe7663599b63d873497730e904a36--quotes-to-live-by-a-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Your brain has more than 100 billion cells, each connected to at least 20,000 other cells. The possible combination are greater than the number of molecules in the known universe. Brian Tracy 

nubia_group_brian-tracy009.jpg

3c3b1f8037046a064049a134fef5cfd0--happy-faces-smiley-faces.jpg

“Develop An Attitude Of Gratitude This Year, And Give Thanks For Everything That Happens To You, Knowing That Every Step Forward Is A Step Toward Achieving Something Bigger And Better Than Your Current Situation.”- New Year’s Quote By Brian Tracy

Brian's goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. Brian Tracy

brian-tracy-quote-develop-an-attitude-of-gratitude.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

From Brian Tracy book-Kiss That Frog:

Imagine that you have all the time and money, all the friends and contacts, all the education and experience, and all the talents and abilities that you could possibly need to be, have, or do anything. If this were your situation, what would you really want to do with your life? When you combine idealization with the magic wand exercise, you liberate your mind from the constraints of day-to-day work and bill paying. You practice what is called “ blue sky” thinking, a hallmark of top people and peak performers in every area.

Also From Brian Tracy book-Kiss That Frog:

Clear the Pond of Ugly Frogs Your goal in life is to be happy. Happiness and peace of mind are the ultimate aim of almost all individuals. Your ability to achieve your own happiness is the real measure of how successful you are as a human being. The good news is that it has never been more possible for you to achieve happiness and fulfillment in every part of your life than it is today. We know more today about the reasons for happiness and unhappiness than we have ever known before. We have learned more about the functioning of the human brain relative to happiness, and to all other functions, in the last few years than we ever knew before. The truth is that all of us attain the greatest success and happiness possible in this life whenever we use our native capacities to their greatest extent.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I absolutely love the teachings of Brian Tracy.

Why? Because Brian Tracy started with 'nothing' -had willingness and learned from every great teacher and he has passed it on to everyone who wants it.

And 'everyone' prospers!

This thread is geared to the wonderful things he has reinforced over the years, and the joy he has brought to many people's lives 

empowering them with tools

they simply had to open their minds

and begin... 

Books you may love!!!! {coming soon}

Audios  you may love!!!! {coming soon}related threads { coming soon}

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You can make excuses or you can make progress. You choose.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3We84vQlWlt4lKR8Cjkd6zagi8P3x-ryyRhX8NEGdXttYx9rcrg&snever-say-anything-about-yourself-you-do-not-want-to-come-true.jpg

brian-tracy-quotes.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Self-discipline is the ability to do what you should do,

when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.”c1e98ae5a7170ce74d3ae15f7a593372.pngbd6f53f0edd7003644f257ee8a513aa1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“If you don’t set goals for yourself, you are doomed to achieve the goals of someone else.”images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS30yt3lnxRJmORFh-V7VQBOY6_Xoh6KNZ8Q9eJwLeVgUtbgV7T&s

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Success in life is in direct proportion to what you do after you do what you are expected to do.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Any goal can be achieved if you break it down into enough small parts.”Brian-Tracy12.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRefA7Ekd_koLM1z-hJeghWPckh6KF8jDuoWenOlNQFW0fNXdLxVw&s“People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When I think of Brian Tracy -I think of Goals…all kinds of Tasks/Projects/Goals:

How to Identify Your Goals

By Brian Tracy

Here are seven goal-setting questions for you to ask and answer over and over again. I suggest that you take a pad of paper and write out your responses.

• Question Number One:

What are your five most important values in life?

This question is intended to help you clarify what is really important to you, and by extension, what is less important, or unimportant. Once you have identified the five most important values in life for you, organize them in order of priority, from number one, the most important, through number five.

• Question Number Two:

What are your three most important goals in life, right now?

This is called the “quick list” method. When you only have thirty seconds to write down your three most important goals, your subconscious mind sorts out your many goals quickly. Your top three will just pop into your conscious mind. With only thirty seconds, you will be as accurate as if you had thirty minutes.

• Question Number Three:

What would you do, how would you spend your time, if you learned today that you only had six months to live?

This is another value questions to help you clarify what is really important to you. When your time is limited, even if only in your imagination, you become aware of who and what you really care about.

• Question Number Four:

What would you do if you won a million dollars cash, tax free, in the lottery tomorrow?

How would you change your life? What would you buy? What would you start doing, or stop doing? This is really a question to help you decide what you’d do if you had all the time and money you need, and if you had virtually no fear of failure at all.

• Question Number Five:

What have you always wanted to do, but been afraid to attempt?

This question helps you see more clearly where your fears could be blocking you from doing what you really want to do.

• Question Number Six:

What do you most enjoy doing? What gives you your greatest feeling of self-esteem and personal satisfaction?

This is another values question that may indicate where you should explore to find your “heart’s desire.” You will always be most happy doing what you most love to do, and what you most love to do is invariably the activity that makes you feel the most alive and fulfilled. The most successful men and women in America are invariably doing what they really enjoy, most of the time.

• Question Number Seven:

What one great thing would you dare to dream if you knew you would not fail?

Imagine that a genie appears and grants you one wish. The genie guarantees that you will be absolutely, completely successful in any one thing that you attempt to do, big or small, short or long-term. If you were absolutely guaranteed success in any one thing, what one exciting goal would you set for yourself?

Action Exercise

Study the pad of paper that you used to answer these questions. This paper represents your future goals. Look at what you wrote every day and shape your life the way you see it on that paper.

Now, an important question..If you could only accomplish one of your many goals, what would it be?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

*Become An Expert* (For example…) Go Through 50 Books Per Year☼ ►• If you read one hour per day in your field, that will translate into about one book per week. One book per week translates into about 50 books per year. 50 books per year will translate into about 500 books over the next ten years. Brian Tracy

096e5d05091fdf6dbf102fd0eb217c71.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so appreciative of all the wonderful lessons and reinforcement Brian has given me for  quite a few decades!

... helped in personal life~... helped in different work areas/work positions

...helped with creating positivity & steps toward future for myself and within my marriage

thank you Brian!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content