login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Home is...

Home is not so much of a place, as it is a closeness.

There are trees, birds, breeze, and an easiness. Warmth. Community.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Home is that last 5 minutes of stolen comfort before rising...  

The wonderful smell and the routine in the morning. A perfect breakfast. Perfect in its comfort. Perfect in its peacefulness.

That brief and wonderful quietness, before putting on the day schedule, all the events.

Then, quickly washing the sleep from our eyes, combing our hair, dressing. Then rushing out the door, not a moment to loose.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Home. 

What is home to you?

Home truly is where the heart is. My home is my castle. It feels cosy comfortable and safe, welcoming and warm. Home cooked meals, the people I love, memories, my comfy armchair, Christmas mornings, birthdays, laughter, tears, many pets, love, dreams and much more. Home means everything to me.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Happy's post:

Beautiful! Thank you!

I love this thread Kathi!

Love all that was shared here.

Its really magical focusing on all that matters relating to home... 

Looking forward to visiting this thread often.

• ~

Just For now -{since I'm so happy to be home right now}...I will just say its absolutely wonderful focusing on the harmonious  lovely -energy surrounding home...

It  takes beautiful shape when you love to love your life!

d26bb15b74eb4e097c0823e6f18451e6--entrepreneurship.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to 2019SelfcareEnthusiasm's post: Thank you for sharing!! Im grateful that you have made it through your weekend!!

In response to Kathi's post:

Thank YOU!!

much love & hugs, Kath!

Today as I focus on home ... I feel what my home means to me in the present moment...

I am feeling the place that begins the allowing for each fresh new moment.

While this can be enjoyed anywhere... anytime... all neutrality is allowed and begins ...being  heart centered is given ample time and space... and lovely refreshing newness is experienced.

Home Love Hope, Home Wall Art Decal Opt. 2

I'm just appreciating the feelings of "home", and all that it brings up.

What it means, and why we have such powerful feelings and this life long need to remain connected. 

Is this a part of our consciousness? What is it, and where does this need for connection to "home" reside? Is home another word for nature?

Its universally important for All of us to spend quiet time in nature, and also with the ocean, and feel that powerful connection. It literally fills up our senses, in every capacity.

It allows us to feel a sense of renewal and of inner balance.

Time spent in nature also allows our inner harmonious state meet the outer state, and let them re-connect spontaneously. Its one of the ways that we get grounded in the earth's sphere and ask for inner healing and inner connection. Think about it, to the earth, we return.

Same for healing our planet, is by our powerful instinct to heal and protect our natural habitat. Most people have powerful desire of wanting to protect and preserve our environment for the next generation. I think most people have this feeling or a perception that there are things that are greater than us, and that we must act in the interests of that greatness. 

This is our home! We are all one. We are all connected. People, plants, animals, the earth, the oceans, all rivers and streams, the air, the stars and the universe!

We all matter! We can't let big government and corporations keep exploiting and damaging our shared world. 

Its humbling to connect to our universal Oneness and to Greater good of All. 

lovely Kathi!

Your passion and love for life is a shining example of connection to our Universal Oneness and to a Greater Good for all.

I believe:

It starts with each one of us right where we are to acknowledge this desire. 

When we desire with love... love begins to create opportunity where each can feel their own significance in Being ... first ... that love... then opportunity is presented for each to gift the Good we are where we are a heart-felt fit.

Home is... in my Mothers' and my daughters embrace!

Very lovely

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Happy's post:

Thanks Robert, rock star!!

Home is... belonging and being accepted.

Such a huge and powerful need that cannot be put off.

"Those who have a strong sense of belonging have the courage to be imperfect."  ~Brene Brown.

"You only are free when you realize you belong no place - you belong every place - no place at all. The price is high. The reward is great."  ~Maya Angelou.

That's beautiful and its elevating, to take this on...

"Those who have a strong sense of belonging have the courage to be imperfect."  ~Brene Brown.

I love this Kathi!

Home is self acceptance.

I too love Brene Brown(:

Home is where I gather who I Am.. allowing the present to be where I want to be.

In response to 2019SelfcareEnthusiasm's post:

The very sense of the belonging I  desire ...I  want from  others  is

of course  valued... and special...!!!!

Though the gift of giving myself  the loyalty I  love is abundance that goes the distance.

When I  take that person with me... I am  kindness, I am belonging-energy

The sacred is ever present. I need not conjure it, and cannot create it. It is in our midst as an unsolicited gift. I need only do my best to honor it as I grow more attuned to its language

3929890d2f6c496c15eaae42aadd8ec0.jpg

• ~~~~~~~~~~

I came in contact with a youthful retiree yesterday. The  colors she had on ->  refreshing, beautiful and stunning.

What an inspiration to me... I'm not yet retired... its not that... It was her.. Her belief system and what she was doing for herself 'now that she is retired'.

She mentioned that others were asking isn't she bored now that she has retired...

She responded... She can barely remember her 20 years in her beloved profession.

Big thoughts... big lessons here...

I know your thread was a fill in about Home...

Home to me is the place that I can love myself and my choices to do be have what brings out the best in me.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content