login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ Happy List & Rampages-{fun to create what works for you -doing what you love! ...1}

create a happy to-do list

{anything you'd like done or begun... and word it to be more fun}

You may like to add a why & when-though that's totally your choice(: Make it as general or specific as you want... so it completely works for you(:

Keep it fun!
Make it work for you!

related threads & Articles!

related threads

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I look forward to reading

& listening to things which inspire me to get things completed around my work schedule.

I look forward to my little creative things I do-that keep me on track

I love how I keep this fun, colorful and something I enjoy doing.

I love how it really works

I love flashcards

I love my life management scrapbook I converted into a vision board-type book...

I love creating it

I love allowing it to work

I love the budget planner & more -new member posted in Jan 2019here

I love how I'm flexible on what inspires me.

I love how I go for whatever works... in the moment

I love how I have fun and I'm productive.

I love the thought/feeling of this as my focus today.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I love my mini tri-fold poster boards! They are awesometri-fold-presentation-blank-leaflet-clip-art__k12683996.jpg-CAN EVEN CREATE A PERSONALIZED INSPIRING THREAD 

87c8366821535e82719ee67f2179c0c3.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love this from Kathi Paauw's site Link

Play a daily game with yourself, called the Happy-Healthy-Wealthy GameAt the end of the day, create an intention for tomorrow to do at least one thing that will make you feel happy, one thing that will make you healthy, and one thing that will make you wealthy (however you define wealth). Commit to honoring these intentions tomorrow, even if nothing else gets done. If you want to increase the impact of playing this game, share your intentions via text or email with an accountability partner. At the end of each day report “done” or “not done” for today’s intentions, and also share your intentions for the following day. Repeat this daily. Doing this exercise will help you live a more balanced life and will also help you to consciously choose to do something daily that makes you feel happy.

I adapted this idea to my way of doing things...

cannot believe... how putting Wealthy Goal next to paying bills helps me feel so happy.

(will place more links to her site soon)

here's 1 pertaining to Happy Healthy & Wealthy  Link

A thread with more clarity/explanation about happy, healthy wealthyLink

Phil's site

Mind Dump

STARTING YOUR DAY IN A POSITIVE WAY

TO BE CONTINUED:

• a self-trust inspiration e-course from Jennifer Louden
    What makes a good promise to yourself, a promise that grows self-trust?
  • Clarity, Competency, Conditions of Satisfaction, and Completion
    With clarity, she asked you to ask yourself to be be clear with your promise/intentions to yourself. I declare that I will
  • With Competency, she asks you to review if you are able to comply with your intentions.
  • With Conditions of Satisfaction, she asks you to ask yourself find a way to know if you did what you said you were going to do.
  • And with Completion, you ask you to to follow up on yourself to see if you keep your promises.
  • [For myself, I write about my follow-thru, to discover why or why not, without harsh criticism. much love ,selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related Threads in process

BEST EVER -WANT TO DO LIST

Image result for Listen closely to your invisible thoughts. What do you hear? What are your words implying? That is their potency. What do you want? Name it and rearrange the structure of your mind to imply you no longer desire it, because you already have it! ~ Neville Goddard

THE ENERGY OF PLAYFULNESS

Image result for victoria erickson quotes when we nourish love watching kids

PROSPERITY-HAPPY HEALTHY WEALTHYPlay-energizes-us-and.jpg

PROSPERITY-HAPPY HEALTHY WEALTHY

Mindfulness PEACE & JOY

With Peaceful, Ease, Trust, EASE-ENERGY.. I

You Only Have Today & Today Is YOUR DayIMG_2842.JPG

AFFIRMATIONS:

Wow! This is beautiful JOYOUS clarity I have when listing items needed for my follow thru.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My Happy To Do List for the next hour:

1. enjoy the company of a friend while we have tea
  2. pace myself
  3. allow my heart to lead the way...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

I love this thread!!

I love that I feel the kid in me that wants to go outside and chase the wind and climb a tree! Maybe plan a sleep over or plan a small BBQ party with friends... Or maybe wash the car and play in the yard with the hose on! Or, make a space for a hidden fairy home!! Or an Angel space!!

I'm all for brief moments of feeling a kin to a young kitten, preparing to pounce!!

My happiness list now a days has the look and feel after someone turns the corner on old wounds and who has a new life, post forgiveness. Too many words, and too significant, but what I am talking about is miracle stuff.

Taking back sacred space and having this huge expansive joy that really tops everything. 

It's like exponentially adding more possibilities!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am recovering from an injury... and creating fun around anything I'm doing-assists my momentum.

And that's what I'm doing today(:

• ~

In response to Kathi's post:

THANK YOU KATHI!

Much is assisting me today(: I'm thanking you for you sharing on this thread... and everywhere else you share of your processes on your journey.

I want to say again... (said it elsewhere)

that you added to the inspiration of this thread by bringing up right brain/left brain. It is my 'creative side' which helps me do the things once perceived as the difficult things.

Though back to you... glorious   lovely Kathi!

I LOVE YOUR HAPPINESS LIST!!!! and HERE'S TO YOU!

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

LOL! Kitten on the pounce!! Tail flicking!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I find it interesting how the brain responds. For me, my brain responds instantly when I ask for more right sided balance. 

I recognize that I have forced my brain to be organized around the left brain demands, in large part due to career choices. But, in truth, I was more balanced as opposed to being more left brain dominant. 

Now, I am incorporating activities to restore right brain presence. I'm listening to music. I've totally backed away from the news. And my brain is immediately responsive. It's not frozen - or "hard wired".

My mind is open and it has numerous design abilities that I am able to notice, things I've never fully appreciated before. For instance, I am aware of "flow" when I am relaxed and unstressed. I also notice that music feels like a dance or motion in my brain. Its almost like a chemical reaction!

Remember that old Star-trek monologue showing the galaxies in the sky... "the final frontier"?

For me, that's our brain! And, just like our finger prints or DNA, everyone brain is a unique galaxy.

Thank you for adding to this energy today!

• ~

from Kathi's post:

Remember that old Star-trek monologue showing the galaxies in the sky... "the final frontier"?

For me, that's our brain! And, just like our finger prints or DNA, everyone brain is a unique galaxy.

PERFECT

• ~

In response to Kathi's post:

I'm happy about all you are noticing. That in itself -brings on more of what we want...(doesn't it?(: We noticed this in action  from the most recent  Current Happiness Mtg you chaired/created). And thank you btw for that!

I love it that many of us

all we have to do -is claim... what we want... and so much flows from there.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDjPAY2Kop3UD-ma_2ItLaSd2oeCL20hZsrmaXBfJSLmk_CNdu

{today's affirmation}

I claim each day as a HEALTHY, WEALTHY & WISE - day.

I love this site and all the positive inspiration for daily flow, transition, transformation, and simply being ones most authentic self.

My intentions to myself:

I make scheduled appointments with myself to follow thru on what ever matters to me most

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My intentions to/for myself #2:

I continue to schedule appts with myself for what matters most to me... and I continue to find joy in the experience.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content