login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Miracles are all around us

Miracles are all around us. The Sun coming up each morning is a miracle (if you really think about it)

The very fact that Humans exist on this planet is a miracle (Scientists claim logically we shouldn't exist, but we do).And if you want to see a real miracle just look up at the sky at night, and realise there are billions of planets out there, just like ours (which could mean there could be other people looking up from their planet at the exact same time you are)

And of course, Life itself is a miracle

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Every moment there are a million miracles happening around you: a bird tweeting, a flower blossoming , a bee humming,  a raindrop falling, a snowflake wafting along the clear evening air . There is magic everywhere. If you learn how to live it, life is nothing short of a daily miracle"

Sadhguru

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Bear's post: Beautiful topic! Thank you for putting this up!

Love to hear and think about miracles!

It's all about the incredible gift of love!

I believe we've all had miracles happen to us. I agree with you, that every sun rise, and every sun set, and every new born baby born are all powerful miracles. Life is teaming with endless miracles!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Yes, this is an awesome focus, Bear.

thank you!

2a04530cf284d72a9746d2c0a0161842--positive-words-positive-thoughts.jpg

We live in a world of unseeable beauty, so subtle and delicate that it is imperceptible to the human eye. To bring this invisible world to light, filmmaker Louie Schwartzberg bends the boundaries of time and space with high-speed cameras, time lapses and microscopes.

Louie Schwartzberg is an award-winning cinematographer, director and producer who captures breathtaking images and stories that celebrate life -- revealing connections, universal rhythms, patterns and beauty. His notable career spans feature films, television shows, commercials and documentaries.

{1 of my favorites!

read more -interesting beautiful captivating work}

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

more thoughts about 

miracles...

How many times has something happened that in the moment-created only contrast? Then before you knew it... a door was opened to a greater understanding 

of love, life, joy, forgiveness, yourself & others?

It opened the door -to feeling time is an illusion, and all that is showing up which represents past, present & thoughts of future ...  is the gift of life you knew was there ...all along.

I love how this happens. I especially love how it colors what you already know you love and care about with a kaleidoscope of loving soulful experience.

5f178579b6b6fad44c5c8ad709742da9--positive-things-positive-mind.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"From a point of view of our organic structure, we are miracles. We are more beautiful than any gem, any art of work ever conceived"

Alan Watts

Dailythought_life_miracles.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I find that as we really love and accept and APPROVE OF OURSELVES EXACTLY AS WE ARE, then everything in life works. It's as if little miracles are everywhere. Our health improves, we attract more money, our relationships become much more fulfilling, and we begin to express ourselves in creatively fulfilling ways. All this seems to happen without even trying. Louise Hay

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

I agree 100%!! Self acceptance is absolutely powerful!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

"Every event of life is a miracle, as is life itself. Life is designed to provide the perfect tools, the perfect circumstances, the perfect conditions with which to realize and experience, announce and declare, fulfill and become who you really are"

Conversations with God

Natures miracles

Believe it or not. These are grains of sand close up WOW!!!

The glass wing butterfly has confounded science, as it lacks the coloured scales found on other species, making it appear as if its wings are made of glass

Tiny plankton make the waters off the Maldives glow bright blue. it is known as the sea of stars

Look up when it's raining and see the number of raindrops falling is incomparable

Hummingbirds hover in mid-air by flapping their wings 90 times per second

Out of billions and billions, no two snow flakes are ever the same

The Moth Orchid resembles a bird to make it more attractive to pollinators

In response to Happy's post:

really??? wow! those grains of sand are magnificent!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"If you don't believe in miracles perhaps you've forgotten you are one"

Unknown

"We live on a blue planet that circles around a ball of fire, next to a moon that moves the sea, and you don't believe in miracles"

Unknown

• ★Now if you think all this talk about energy and gray clouds and pink hearts is just pie in the sky, think again. In recent decades respected frontier scientists from numerous countries have amassed a growing body of factual findings that strongly suggest we do indeed live in a common energy field, and that we are more powerful and interconnected than we previously realized.

(UK Extension’s Universe of Possibilities)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Miracles-happen-to-those.jpgf13d46fb28ee6d672d077f3c30836abc--trust-god-have-faith.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content