login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Love 'Your Child'

This thread is all about loving your inner child ..your real you, who is waiting for your loving comfort and guidance.7a31d3dd459d91c7e3b8a937466975b4--gentleness-inner-child.jpg

Are you caring for or being unkind to your child?Image result for playing with the universe affirmation joy pics9324e61fb6d738ec87a8c8f8931d51b5--true-quotes-words-quotes.jpg754500732c81f4352352174585e95f56--art-thA9rapeute-inner-child-healing.jpgImage result for playing with the universe affirmation joy pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
I love this thread ,thanks Laurie from flowergirl and little flowergirl!

Something I wrote before

First things first->Make friends with yourself
REAL LOVE BEGINS WITH SELF

Are you accepting of certain (other ) people in your life, where-> when they walk in the room, you light up with smiles, and you look at all of their experiences, as wow!, and say to yourself-> that’s what got them to today? It’s time to smile and welcome you(: that same way. You may say how? The same way you begin loving anyone with an open heart.
The most meaningful relationship you can have with a human being, is the one you have with yourself. Close your eyes, and start a dialogue, not just an affirmation.
Like: I feel good and that’s great! I am compassionate with the essence of who I am. *Daily I become more intrigued and caring toward everything about me.Today is the day I feel the love in me that makes everything about my world inviting to me.

These just came to me, so you might think of something better. Keep it present, keep it positive, keep it loving!

After you meet yourself with love, all future exercises/tools to keep this part growing will be a piece of cake.

Some other things you can do beyond thoughts, but will affect your thoughts is do healthy things. Do you eat well? Do you exercise?

These are some basics. How we change our thinking involves how much we feel we’re worth it? If this is where the issue lies, start here and prove to yourself that you are the most important human being in your world by nurturing the little individual inside.

That little-one (the you inside) is waiting for you. Treat that that little-one with love and respect. Give that inner child time, and take them by the hand through every task and dream. Take their hand when you feel stress, and nurture that little child inside like they were your own innocent newborn who needs your attention and guidance. Don’t let that little one feel that they should’ve known this or that. Let that part of you know their right where their supposed to be and you’ll be with your self that needs your through your whole learning process. ———-
I don’t believe you can do your best in life, if you are not at your best. I am speaking about self-care/health.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Beginning of some relief.

This morning i did a countdown deepening exercise once i felt a little relaxed i started talking to my innerchild.
I spoke to an 7 year old image of myself. I spoke in the present tense and said things like “we are ok, we can handle anything that comes our way, we can deal with stuff if by being relaxed”

Suddenly, i saw what potential this child had , i saw that this child was wonderful and that nothing was wrong with it. this child was quite a wizard once upon a time.

What on earth could be wrong with a child, things can be wrong with adults but with children???. a child is supposed to be a child and nothing more.
I put the pressure on this poor thing to grow up and act more mature.

My eyes teared up, i hugged my own image and begged for forgiveness for heaping blaming on it. I felt some relief, i asked the child to go on and play as much as it wanted. I had restricted it too much in the past.

I think I am ready to move on and become an efficient, responsible adult.

Wish me luck and do share your thoughts.

In response to cleric’s post:

You don’t need luck..(: (smiles)

You’ve made a decision to have a loving connection with your forgotten little self. You are right where you’re supposed to be, and everything will always be better better better because of you and you’re wonderful focus and love.

What I send you is my support.
And my loving prayers(:

You have turned another wonderful corner in your life. Everything that happened before this moment led you to you today. Joyous for you and your journey(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

)

52369152_2419535944737874_1287226265824133120_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=21b77dfe317eef39bd40bb4f99610dd8&oe=5D6FBE4D

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content