login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Pg4Today's Dozen(s)of affirmations {dozen or more at a time}

please choose your dozen of affirmations for this moment

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJm9i_IEYYM5qWENCHnQYlVd8GWeUO_-uVOZQayjL222wqXepB0gnJiMRG

be back later this morning.

Hope you join in(:

Anytime you want,please join in with a dozen affirmations (or so) at a time... for your present moment. {great place to organize and save daily favorites} note:feel free to go back and enhance affirmations whenever you'd like. I know I will(: Talk to you later, selfcare❤

Anytime you want, please join in with a dozen affirmations (or so) at a time... for your present moment. {great place to organize and save daily ...

I visit often, Hope you do too(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI notice something positive about my body. I send my body love and say “thank you” for all that it does for me.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI manage my physical energy wisely. When I notice I am feeling tired, I take time to relax and to renew.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI breathe slowly and deeply
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

i-welcome-the-present-moment.jpg

I ALWAYS feed my body nutritious, wholesome foods.

I Am easing into an awesome day.

I Am allowing myself to Be
what gives me more of what I enjoy feeling
by doing
more
of what works
in my life...

Image result for Sondra Ray affirmation pics

I Love being in my BODY. I accept and delight in its needs.

Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!

I like who I Am , and I like who I am becoming !

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favored experiences.

I have time for everything that is important to me

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-take-positive-personal.jpg

★I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm,complete,focused,strong and healthy.★I Am filled with energy to do all the daily activities of my life...and then some.★Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy★I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my old-limits...to a High Creative Space.★ I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.★I know my truth. I speak and act from my heart-place.I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease★Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.★I take positive personal ACTion to REALize my own blessed dreams, desires and potential.★It has been said:inspired action moves us to complete the act of creation.

637545ff5b0702ed8ee72c70187904f3--self-love-affirmations-yoga-meditation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• -You like the idea of having routines that keep you happily engaged and comfortably on track. This is how you run your life, is by running your routines. You are ridiculously successful with this!

• -The compassionate viewpoint of a situation occurs to me quite easily and naturally. I include others in my sphere on kindness, even those whose practices are not of kindness or inclusion.

• -wonderful, unique, beautiful events occur around me

• -I am someone who builds on emotions of joy, of satisfaction, of abundance and mastery. These feelings just feel good to me!

I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers. - - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I consciously control my biochemistry by putting my body into peak emotional states, by healthy eating, exercise, and adequate rest everyday.
          • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am so much more alert, more refreshed, calm, completely focused, stronger and remarkably healthy.

I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything I am in control of my health and wellness. I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am I am inspired to write my creative truth.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

All I need to do in the morning, afternoon and evening, is quiet my heart and open my vibration to feelings of love. When I am quiet, I allow myself to formulate questions, and I ask -- which options can work for my highest happiness?

My Now is continuously refreshed with high vibrations of perfect health and other desired prosperity.

I let go of my need to know how my desires in life will be attained. I instead have an open mind, allowing in the wonders of imagination and possibility.

I love how I simply and powerfully ease into my most important tasks and my personal productivity reflects this.

How come at every turn, opportunity appears before me?

Why does everything I desire with deep conviction arrive for me so effortlessly?

I always use my imaginative power to lovingly imagine only good things for others and myself.

I Am creating my life around my calm and peaceful spirit.

I Am allowing a harmonious stream of positivity.

Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favored experiences.

I Am so much more alert, more refreshed, calm, completely focused, stronger and remarkably healthy.

I represent Divine Love. Everyday I ask myself, What shall I do in the name of love in any given situation?

I Am creating my life around my calm and peaceful spirit

I love how I simply and powerfully ease into my most important tasks and my personal productivity reflecting what are perfect for my most valuable needs.

I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

Today I ease into my most important tasks and my personal productivity is perfect for my needs

My path to my highest priorities are clear and paved by my heart.

Highest Good, ease and peace create part of my guiding light.

I love how I simply and powerfully ease into my most important tasks and my personal productivity always reflecting what is perfect for me

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I consciously control my biochemistry by putting my body into peak emotional states, by healthy eating, exercise, and adequate rest everyday.
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am so much more alert, more refreshed, calm, completely focused, stronger and remarkably healthy.

I am a spiritual being having a human experience

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content