login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★You have probably seen it but just to share.

We all have our own challenges in life. No matter how confident or how happy and balanced we show our face to the world, inside we face challenges that no one else understands.
Sometimes we do not communicate or accept ourselves as we should and act as victims because the world does not understand.
We all live to be accepted and loved, positive energy is so precious and priceless.
It cost nothing to share, but means so much, Negative energy is harmful to everyone.
My challenge to you is:
How much positive energy can we create to influence our world.

In love and light
Sue

Love Life
Sue

In response to Sue’s post:

We can create a lot of energy and bring this world to a happy place. The Earth is calling out for help. Sue this is such a powerful video that everyone should see. Thank you so much for this positive and and enlightening message I will surely pass it on. Now is such an important time.

I am writing you from California where we have been getting almost daily a steady stream of large enough Earthquakes all over CA and parts of Mexico. It has been happening for the last month. Just had an emergency warning on the tv. It seems to be a clear message that the Earth has had enough negativity. Don’t know what to expect but hope we will pass trough it safely here. If I don’t I thank you all for the love and support given to each other.

Blessings,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content