login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Claim It & It Is So {positive expectation-shifts}

Hello Bmindful!

How often do you have to ease into a new experience..maybe from a day off to going back to work...?

Or having done an incredible amount of this or that ... and then great moments of awesome relaxation?

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

18734095675f12c2cf7bd03331323064--law-of-attraction-motivation-inspiration.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When waking-still feeling a little... groggy? No worries... Just tell yourself how you'd like to feel... and claim it and it begins:

Total concentration is mine. I have the power to focus my concentration at will. I remain alert and focused. I easily block thoughts unrelated to what I am working on. My goal of super concentration is easily achieved.

★I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm,complete,focused,strong and healthy.★I Am filled with energy to do all the daily activities of my life...and then some.★Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy★I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my old-limits...to a High Creative Space.★ I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.★I know my truth. I speak and act from my heart-place.I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease★Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.★I take positive personal ACTion to REALize my own blessed dreams, desires and potential.★It has been said:inspired action moves us to complete the act of creation.I stay completely focused and connected to my deepest desires which are reflected in the daily actions I take

l567239209.jpg

• -I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I prepare for work I feel a refreshed as I Am brand new

a spirit of joy

a spirit of playfulness

My-life-is-amazing-and-positive-affirmation.jpg

“GOD PROVIDES LAVISHLY FOR ME AND ALL HUMANITY.”

“It is paradoxical that many educators and parents still differentiate between a time for learning and a time for play without seeing the vital connection between them.” Leo F. Buscaglia

“Those who play rarely become brittle in the face of stress or lose the healing capacity for humor.” -Stuart Brown, MD

“Almost all creativity involves purposeful play.” –  Abraham Maslow

“It is a happy talent to know how to play.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content