login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★With peaceful trust {& ease-energy} TODAY...., I {pg one}

EASEENERGY.jpg

Fill in the blank, and share what you are desiring,Community!

Today ...With the energy of ease and peaceful trust ___________

This thread was helpful to me to do what I wanted done…while experiencing what I'd like to feel...

Please join me!

affirmation a member  posted yesterday:

I believe in, trust, and have confidence in myself

related threads in process

post yourself a motivating message

Aligning With Peace & Joy

motivation energy

magical universe

helpful quotes

Kathy Paauw's definition of clutter:  anything you own, possess, or do that does not enhance your life on a regular basis.

“You have two choices: You can make a living, 
or you can design a life.”     –Jim Rohn

related info

HAPPY HEALTHY WEALTHY

I am now wonderfully true to my dynamic healthy vision that I feel and see in my minds eye.

I love ❤️ 

I habitually honor and respect my personal needs. I value my life and choose to create everything that says I am living beautifully

I clear anything from my soul that is unlike peace and lightheartedness

I love others, though I know my foundation for living well & being fulfilled is a very high priority.

I am beyond grateful for the loving supportive people I have known and are still in my world. Thank You forever.

I love how I am enjoying clearing out what is unnecessary for my spirit and for workability in a good life.

I love how I allow and participate with what is working well, and clear big and small that doesn’t serve me I clear things up very well.

I curl up with a good prayer.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

COMMUNICATION

Today ...With the energy of ease and peaceful trust I allow the words from my heart to surface for those I will connect with via phone and email.

I will recall all I desire to communicate. 

I see these communications in my mind's eye, and I am pleased,

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Home-Projects

Today ...With the energy of ease and peaceful trust I CREATE TIME AND  CONTINUED DESIRE FOR PROJECTS I chose to complete and complete well.

I see these areas accommodated in my mind's eye, and I am pleased,

I possess an endless supply of creativity, energy and tolerance for any project that I assume.

Image result for creativity project affirmations

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

HEALTH & APPEARANCE

Today ...With the energy of ease and peaceful trust I create time in my day to truly care for physical well being and appearance.I see myself enjoying myself and living up to my own standards.

Today ...With the energy of ease and peaceful trust I choose wisely in taking phenomenal care of myself.

Today ...With the energy of ease and peaceful trust I know to consume my wonderful protein drink with all my body is requesting

I also remember to ingest any supplements that feel right for me

I am now wonderfully true to my dynamic healthy vision that I feel and see in my minds eye.

My body is strong, flexible and balanced.

Ease-FEELINGS & Moving Forward

Today ...With the energy of ease and peaceful trust I Am easy with myself, yet designing a fruitful highly desirable life.

46b325ace4f3095d51220a6a49ae9a9b--affirmations-for-love-healing-affirmations.jpg

5bb2eeb30115798a46a7c0f9c3835dc3--affirmations-musicians.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

MOTIVATION

Today ...With the energy of ease and peaceful trust I SURROUND myself with what inspires me.

how-to-achieve-your-goals-for-2015-27-638.jpg?cb=1420454852goals.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVvI32CxJ4m4h8lqNdisYQaipPJhh2Ptzxys6TsbZys0mi02wIaQ

-> ideal week

200w.webp

6-Motivational-Quotes.jpgwhat-do-i-need-to-do-to-make-this-happen_.jpg?w=535bd93316d7e7828752c85f47519db9ea3--tony-robbins-quotes-robbins-tony.jpg00019004_88596.gif

'DOWNTIME' IS MY UP-TIME

Today I allow only a true rest and relaxation... in the most peaceful satisfying way.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

870100.jpg

Today ...With the energy of ease and peaceful trust

I live the life I love fearlessly 

... the life I envision

or something magnificently better!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

ON THE SUBJECT OF EASE
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I handle my own life with joy and ease.
Louise Hay

where ease comes in for me ...is I know as I ALLOW my focus/intention/action/my being- to be/to occur...it is SO/ IN PROCESS & for my greatest good, as it needs to for my next moment of appreciation

Learning to trust oneself and 'the universe' are ongoing for us all.
Though, as we learn to remember how often what has worked...
...and how ideas and wisdom just keep flowing-> we then allow the Good we've learned so much about ...to just keeps growing/manifesting/continuing...as we allow...

selfcare

~ ~
-colorful pic-quote coming soon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Angel Wisdom – Universal Star Seeders

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today with the energy of ease and trust, I am enamored with all that is, and all that will be... I let go and allow this awesome day ahead.19b973963afc13078e01cd695f77da7e.jpg

“I AM mentally, physically and spiritually perfectly equipped for complete access of whatever it is I need and in the time frame that I am best served.”

———->☑ →   My life and my job are a peaceful safe haven.

My life is completely utterly beautifully blessed.

My life and my job are feeling the energy of unconditional love.

Love is  in every corner of my world and life and I AM lovingly responding with warmth and comfort. I AM at peace and I am safe, and I AM the joy of I AM

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content