login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Being open to transformation

I am open to the flow of creativity, ease and contribution!  

I am open to miracles, and I am open to manifesting miracles for others!

I am willing myself to be an agent for change and for healing!

I am open to being transformed into something that my higher self would expand and align with.

All of my affirmations, all of my intentions allow me to flourish, and my happiness is great!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Joy is my greatest asset!

My health is priceless!

I love this life!

I love the sound and the feeling of others' JOY!!

I see beauty in all that I meet today!

I love how generous and how capable people are!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

wonderful thread!

In response to Kathi's post:

love these!

I especially love:

I love how generous and how capable people are!

This is absolutely vital!!!! Love love love this!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Meditation has aligned me with the manifesting universe. I trust that I am in perfect alignment now. Thank you meditation.

In response to SpiritualTec's post:

Awesome affirming! Thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Waking up with joy... has been very rewarding. And, this coming weekend, I have several little plans, a few errands and some simple tasks, all of which I chose - for fun and get away time...

My daughter's birthday is coming up, and I am enjoying my many memories! What a glorious Gift!! What a wonderful daughter!! 

My joy is my journey... At this time, being in my flow and allowing the greatness of the ¨universe to support me, support my b being is transformative to deepening my trust. This is exactly what I asked for, was greater trust, greater faith!

In response to Kathi's post:

very beautiful Kathi!

so happy for you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content