login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Organize Our FAVORITES- page 2 Bmindful StressFreeZone ... many more pages to come

Organize  FAVORITES- 2019 Bmindful StressFreeZone ...page 2 of many more to come

My goal is to create a very very long list of community sharing threads

be patient with me-this will be sooooooooooooooooooo long

page 1-{more on this page}

Potential Community Sharing Threads {Where All Feel Welcome}

thread-  tea and a chat/created by flowergirl

thread-Beautiful Pictures of Being In The Moment Each Day:) Practice Each Day for Happiness in Life:)/created by Daiszey

thread-Beautiful Gifts From the Enchanted Sea.../created by Daiszey

thread- Life Is... /created by cuqui
thread- Discovered/created by cuqui
thread-Fun facts. (At least that's what I heard.)/created by MCM

thread- Praise, Purpose, Passion, and Play/created by Kathi
thread- Happiness Mtg/The Year of deepening self love, healing and regulating flow!/created by Kathi
thread- Sing Your Heart Out/created by Kathi
thread- Your Song Of The Day Page 2/created by selfcare
thread- Music/created by selfcare
Are You Allowing What You Need?/created by selfcare
thread-List Self Care Thing You Are Up To/created by selfcare
thread-
thread-Express Your Personal Philosophies/created by selfcare

thread-Today I will enjoy/created by selfcare

in process

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Affirmation threads which are waiting for for posts(:

thread-I Feel Good, I Receive Good & I Do Good- affirmations

99afc7ee38bfcd202aa0c9bdd5346126--spiritual-awakening-spiritual-quotes.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNqJ5NMHwhKRXsmC81KCwlCEb1lcN-fIZHJKLVMTWeO42giUyIrgHippy-Affirmation-Day-29.jpgImage result for energy of money affirmation pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

related to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thread-Magical Plans & Getting To What Matters To You...1

Image result for flores anime gif

thread -grounded,safe,soaring-you are the author of your success story

DgmtJrdXcAAoxkQ.jpg

thread

examples:

7-tips-to-manifest-desires-4-728.jpg?cb=1279001510

Image result for playing with universe affirmations I Am Open For More Fun

Image result for best July 2018 calendar picImage result for best day wednesday pic quotes

Image result for affirmation pic quote act and behave as my vision has manifested

Today and everyday I am experiencing supportive and abundant results for every task I Am engaged in.

I always know that if not my current reality, something magnificently better shows up in perfect ways in perfect timing!!!

Image result for flores anime gif

6b7e82f408cb8a67253e444c453df6cd--chakra-meditation-chakra-healing.jpg

Affirmations-Harmony.jpgWhat I seek, I already am.

I complete those tasks which contribute to making the largest and greatest difference in my life. (more on this affirmation and tools which led to it HERE)

“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder 

7c61895b0a5665fa3c1588f765e844f2--pink-peonies-pink-flowers.jpg

“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder 

gratitude-3_3_orig.jpg

Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!

THE LAW OF ACTION

THE LAW OF ACTION
When you take action, from the smallest thing from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future, and if you follow up day after day it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential SEE LINK HERE

If-you-want-to-make-an.jpg

HillSelfDisciplineScroll.jpg

1ec1cf9bedb46c9e27baf2a7e8918896.jpg

I Am serene and sure, joyful and achieving, confident of ultimate splendor.

IMG_4052.jpg

b71f0c3b11a1e7231ff4cc6245615514--give-up-quotes-dont-quit-quotes.jpg6537635.jpg

I focus effortlessly on whatever I chose to focus on.

What I seek, I already am.

7c61895b0a5665fa3c1588f765e844f2--pink-peonies-pink-flowers.jpg

Awesome Questions:

what-do-i-need-to-do-to-make-this-happen_.jpg?w=535images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9DFAJoMlRZ07Bgl_qRGaIJZb7JPNIQVnH8daoDLs7wwYGaa_3

Image result for self worth affirmations in green pics

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwnaoRj4Xu0mfAEsixb76e0r-GR8V0bHO5yPCUEk32IOnx12ogJAgoals.gifef72901a4474a27c06d6646e7611f175.jpg

1._______________________________________________________________________

2._______________________________________________________________________

3._______________________________________________________________________

4._______________________________________________________________________

5._______________________________________________________________________

6.___________________________________

7.___________________________________

8.___________________________________

9.___________________________________

10.___________________________________

top-goal-worksheet.jpg

dc4ba41ba2b4a42cddbfc5346d32b149--marie-forleo-words-quotes.jpg
 fcc8803751e983f7873f7140d6e3e9f0.jpgagreeable-worksheets-would-like-with-additional-goal-worksheets-archives-personal-success-today-of-worksheets-would-like.png

I-take-positive-personal.jpgImage result for affirmation pic quote act and behave as my vision has manifestedReally love what PlannerGirlCouture is doing on Etsy.

DISCIPLINE

Imagine-No-Limitations.jpg

Phil's Site

Before you can achieve your #goals, you first have to set them. Here's how to crush your #2018goals and be part of the top 3 percent.

How Long Does It Take To Form A New Habit? (Backed by Science)

• How to Achieve Your Goals (This Simple Trick Makes Progress Easy)example: You can’t predict when your body feels like setting a new personal record, but the schedule can make sure that you’re in the gym whether you feel like it or not.The Power of Setting a Schedule, Not a DeadlineFocus on the Practice, Not the Performance
    • cycle-of-completion-300x289.jpg
    • https://orgcoach.net/managing-sticky-notes-life/

inspirational-quotes-self-love-self-care-hope-spirit-spiritual-meditate-buddhism.jpg

have-faith-in-you-abilities-without-a-humble-but-reasonable-confidence-in-your-own-powers-you-cannot-be-successful-or-happy.jpg7970fa825c62fa89d2aefca47a5c865f--first-time-at-home.jpgImage result for you'll never change your life until you change routines quote pic

affirmation below I created in eve of 6-19-18 ... has created a magnificent shift for me in my mind, body & spirit:

I complete those tasks which contribute to making the largest and greatest difference in my life.

As time goes by... this will be something progressively awesome to share!!!

Every morning and evening I visualize the achievement of my goalsBe-miserable-Or-motivate.jpgI-CAN-DO-IT.jpg

SELF DISCIPLINE

and 2020(: