login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★& More Enjoyable Good Thinking/Feeling Quotes/Videos....1 (&related links}

Share Good Thinking/Feeling quotes you really love

fe75cab0b7ac94a0c2701d4cd09e3758.gif

JOIN IN ANYTIME

you are always appreciated✅

you are always loved✅

you are always valued✅

MORE THREAD LINKS

-FOR MORE GOOD FEELINGS

-IN PROCESS✅

• 8687424398_a9a1698984_z.jpg

2020 THREAD #1

THREAD-★NEWEST★★Allowing Your Imagination To Match Your Inner Spirit

motivation-245862-600x375.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am receptive to the wisdom which gives me knowledge to bring harmony and right action into every phase of my daily living. I'm dancing free!

•  

2020 THREAD #2

THREAD-★★ Positive Energy {flow is a very good thing}...1

See the source image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2020 THREAD #3 coming soon

listen to your soul

extraneous thoughts are loved, though asked to leave for now

Serving your centered presence

Inviting Today to be a day of Alignment

THE WAY IN-IS...THE WAY OUT

Discernment

WHENEVER YOU FEEL -THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS

AFFIRMATIONS&QUOTES:

SELF-CARE

OTHERS

IT IS MORE THAN OK TO ENJOY

THIS WEEK-WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?

CREATE A PLAN FOR YOUR MIND(:

STOP A MOMENT

CONNECTING USING YOUR BREATH (CONSCIOUSNESS-BODY MIND)

RECIPE FOR RELATIONAL HEALTH

SIMPLICITY

PEACE OF MIND

INVITE ENJOYMENT

YOUR TIME-WHAT IS WORTHY OF YOU?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2020 THREAD #4

THREAD★new★★The Energy of GOOD-Feeling & 'Me Time'

51845be971bc30b079d45308a5f4ae88.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2020 THREAD #5

THREAD★NEWEST★★2020 GratitudeENERGY Thread -Gratitude Quotes

appreciation-quotes-on-feeling-grateful.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image result for gratitude for everything quotes

RELATED THREAD-MY FAVORITE THING THREAD

95da6e23f0b0ca8de6962cb3c3516236--news-games-healing-quotes.jpg

A site I love which can create much of what you love:

In response to rockswealth's post:check out link posted by Roxie

When you are in the middle of letting go of something old, look for happiness in fresh insights. A song, a butterfly, a smile on the face of a stranger. Don’t try to feel totally happy every instant — seek those precious bursts of happiness that lead to brighter days. Erica Glessingpositive-quotes-life-is-your-mirror-what-you-see-as-your-outside.jpg

CHOICE ~ I USE MY CREATIVE POWER TO BRING THE BEST INTO MY LIFE. I CHOOSE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE MANY EXPERIENCES AND SITUATIONS THAT MAKE UP MY LIFE. AT NO TIME DO I GIVE UP MY POWER TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE. I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SHIP AND I SAIL ONLY ON CALM WATERS.

JOY ~ AS I FOLLOW THE PATH OF MY HEART, I DISCOVER MY TRUE TREASURES. I CHOOSE JOY OVER ALL ELSE. JOY IS MY COMPASS.

cc218fad1a1b98ede49f3107d2a87781--girl-power-quotes-babe-quotes.jpg

Positive-Life-negative-mind.jpg

f8b57d421562d3f3203ab94a546f12c9--anita-rainy-days.jpg

barack-obama-change-will.jpg125aec586ba0026d7aa250e63c026860--attraction-quotes-law-of-attraction-money.jpg

awesome!

I’m loving creating my momentum toward my desires/needs

I’m loving the wonderful experiences I tend to find in everything

I’m loving what feels creative, fun and joyous productivity

I’m loving the ease I’m creating

I’m loving the acts, thoughts, beliefs about co-creating(:

I love my life because there are so many possibilities when I entertain …choice…. and what’s right for me. (and that’s what I do) (:

I love  today… I’m hearing choice seeing feeling a dance in my spirit and the universe is dancing for me(: (cartwheels and all)

Attract What You Dream Of : 30 Law of Attraction Exercises To Help You Manifest More (With Examples

bc0c3cedbaa6453be3cdbaebc3bcfeb4--inspirational-thoughts-positive-thoughts.jpg

•  

40dd5c26f6395d5c60ce678936ab5c46.jpg

9da986c283fe8d015b0b96457bead37e.jpg

The-Past-Cannot-Darken.jpgDrop-What-is-Dragging.jpgChoose-in-Favor-of.jpg

7b49bb388a0a73c0400675e44c7b9703--uplifting-thoughts-happy-thoughts.jpg

• You can fully and deeply relax,
      guilt-free. No apologies needed.
      No explanations or excuses required.
      You are confident that what needs doing
      won’t be forgotten and WILL get done. By Ariane Benefit
    • ~~ ✰~~
    • My thoughts are my company; I can bring them together, select them, detain them, dismiss them.WALTER SAVAGE LANDOR, Imaginary Conversations
    • The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money. THOMAS JEFFERSON

•  

reachingawe-rumi-quote-09-864x575.jpg8b60bc2e2b883729a049d98c4561f9bd.jpg734966_512753915411666_282201339_n.jpg?w=820

If you would grow

to your best self 

Be patient, not demanding

Accepting, not condemning

Nurturing, not withholding

Self-marveling, not belittling

Gently guiding, not pushing and punishing

For you are more sensitive than you know

Mankind is as tough as war yet delicate as flowers

We can endure agonies but we open fully only to warmth and light

And our need to grow is as fragile as a fragrance

Dispersed by storms of will

To return only when those storms are still

So, accept, respect, attend your sensitivity

A flower cannot be opened with a hammer.

Daniel F. Mead

Brain wave tests prove that when we use positive words, our "feel good" hormones flow. Positive self-talk releases endorphins and serotonin in our brain, which then flow throughout our body, making us feel good. These neurotransmitters stop flowing when we use negative words. - Ruth Fishel

47f08a9f9f4425ca82462f13de9b8089--quotes-about-loving-yourself-popular-quotes.jpg

40dd5c26f6395d5c60ce678936ab5c46.jpg

Happiness isn't a place it's a directionimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEPOK6lHos1afbdgkORCwBv7Wq85m-qu8HYFr64r2LmQbuAXJr

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVvX6hRZzJHxuz_1agFln0NK38cng8ihIe6g9fdKd7Z0GiHZ_JRZNevjDb

Q&A positive afformation}. related threads coming soon. An Afformation is an affirmation with a neat little twist that makes a huge difference.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSESH_hTcZwxgLxU2CCz3G-8hby5i2afiyyUNbPedUXof3jQhogTFsIJ_Q

An Afformation is an affirmation with a neat little twist that makes a huge ... mind is always asking and searching for the answers to questions.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFSDH7tmybDua4jnEVZrbroRm1GsWef-VbHyIj69RokiVBFRHfehPNYLNy

related threads coming soon. An Afformation is an affirmation with a neat little twist that makes a huge difference. Put very simply an Afformation ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS632eYdtNfEaQNWwlUDKf0_hhEaI9lKc4MtHFaW1NwTQnGWkiKbMjWEYQ

An Afformation is an affirmation with a neat little twist that makes a huge difference. Put very simply an Afformation is the question form of an ...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi Laurie,

I thought you might really enjoy this site.

Happiness Quotes

Again I hope I put it in right.

It is the blond in me LOL

Bless you,

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Possibility has a sweet essence. Allow yourself to embrace the brightest, biggest, most inspirational possible outcome before it ever happens. ☼Erica Glessing

Thank you for this so much ,just what I’m looking for to go on a vision board .
Also love the poem “If You Would Grow,

love flowergirl

Profound!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Thank you Roxie, Flowergirl, MCM/SRWE and SerenityLakes

everyone feel free to share here anytime

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

So, accept, respect, attend your sensitivity

A flower cannot be opened with a hammer.

Daniel F. Mead

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

15224ed8afc36203ba6d68364365e1b2.jpg

butterflies.jpg

ae817d0c0b2d1f538b0912c789e32033.jpg

Abraham-Hicks Quotes. (AHQ1016):

Abraham-Hicks quote, on using feelings as your emotional guidance system.:

Abraham Hicks:

Abraham Hicks https://www.facebook.com/AlignmentAffirmations:

Abraham Hicks Quotes:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

eb3b5945d56e2ca37c24f8b2d530cd66.jpg

Ralph+Waldo+Emerson+quote_illustrated+by+The+Wheat+Field+on+Etsy_via+Mary+Ruffle+tumblr.jpg

11a44d70eb0fd4b0977ad240d796a69a.jpg

tumblr_lx8wq2iV5Z1r0mbpqo1_1280.png

6ed324a6c0514319e1c7db9ada216e3c.jpg

08e6cdb04d78097a9108c6634148ee6a.jpg

cbf5bedad75eaba06bea3c4ecb6c0156.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB6qN1BK9yEHZJ2dHZZH90BIOH3ApwxqUdyaNVt8Wx4-nM3SYg3A

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c67a4d8913f806936b99623764130776.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

1988991c536a89cc8dd28a72950e6ad7.jpg

yadayadayada

yadayadayada

efecc3baadf84b14f968e17efc9fb493.jpg

yadayadayada

4359aa83b73246ee45347d0f0f1dabff.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Banish-negative-self-talk-Quote5.png