login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★I LOVE AFFIRMATIONS {love energy- quotes,affirmations, music &comments}

post 1

Take a twirl... 5180.jpg

Hello Everyoneღ,

Lighthearted Vibrational energetics which rejuvenates and reframes

We are all our wonderful unique selves... 

Share what You enjoy

if you desireimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEUBxGD6wo1Yu_qox_zzj3qATbSV7Tr4z3cxXIHEjKUuJL0lzJ

lots of love,selfcare

you are always welcome-anytime-no matter how full the thread is(:

PPS  pic above  makes me want to take the stairs(:

For those who use affirmations regularly and love the result-lets share what is working in our lives because of them

and 

or 

continue to share by 

continuing our 'practice' right 

here on this thread

Be creative-use your affirmations, quotes, music & or comments

This will further reinforce our 'practice' and assist others who haven't yet made it such a high priority(:

→ My mind, body, spirit are all filled with loving thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.

→Balanced living is so natural and easy for me. →I Am very in gear for today, and all the present moments as they arrive. →My mind feels so clear, organized & expansive. →The next step is clear, I Am knowing and inspired to take complete action and feel good about it all →inner clarity feels so good →Great feelings have been ushered in, I AM in the flow of this awesome day!! →Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

→ there is no try, only do

→ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

→ My abstract thinking is allowing my new and existing ideas to form powerful combinations.

→ My mind is responding to Good cues.

→ I have no cap on allowing myself to be open to info which assists my Greatest Good

→ My spirit enjoys the feelings of blissfully standing back and enjoying this God Given Universe

“Performing an action in the state of acceptance means you are at peace while you do it… On the surface, acceptance looks like a passive state,but in reality it is active and creative because it brings something entirely new into this world. That peace, that subtle energy vibration, is consciousness, and one of the ways in which it enters this world is through surrendered action, one aspect of which is acceptance.” – Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

2b0532ff73e1d2b09bd09654b69092be--louise-hay-quotes-louise-hay-affirmations.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHzz_BFG8Ujw9_RF2gXCQFJB8Bb-JdPXtOJAsASVDSHbbNkz08Image result for Affirmations

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Affirmations allow me to live a life of design rather than mere reaction.

Related imageRelated image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1caedc07f02dc7dcf3cdcb04037d24ab--joy-quotes-text-quotes.jpgRelated imageImage result for joy of affirmation quote picaffirmative-prayer.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

e289b144bc62382a91f137c547d124bb--daily-affirmations-calendar-.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I can feel that my My body is strong, flexible and balanced.

I know I have the energy and passion to make my thoughts reality

Daily I am reminded thatI am continuously replenished by divine energy in my body, mind, and soul.

It pleasures me that I am always expanding beyond my own limits

Wow!  I go to my inner spirit and acknowledge That Spark.

It always amazes me how when Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favored experiences.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wow!I look forward to the awesome harmonious brand new energy of this whole day.

I can feel that my positive energy and belief system, along with my attitude and actions have a huge impact on the life I live and the success I enjoy.

I love that I think with care when I speak and plan

It's powerful that I begin this day by knowing -Today I truly can do whatever I need.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am consistently appreciative in my thoughts, my words, and my deeds towards all I encounter upon my path in life.

I see opportunity everywhere! Every problem, every complaint, every wish, every desire is an opportunity!

I Am renewed energy and completely able to sustain an awesome attitude and a creative solution flow.

I am grateful for each experience in my life

I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life...and then some.

background.gifpink5.gif

I dream in colors that don't exist!

Energy enthusiasm and sparkling health are my birthright I accept these priceless treasures with gratitude knowing that as I give out energy more rushes in

I am waking up to all I love everyday,

Time is always on my side.

background.gifpink5.gif

Today is a great day to love myself as never before... so I can love others with the newness of a greater love too!

background.gifpink5.gif

My mind expects GREAT health and my body experiences it.

background.gifpink5.gif

inner clarity feels so good

I passionately love my whole, healthy self.

I am now and forever more receiving my Highest Good.

I am now wonderfully true to my dynamic healthy vision that I feel and see in my minds eye.

I now am clearly seeing, feeling and experiencing the physicality I value every day.

I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me.

I AM NOW ATTRACTING DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE VACATION, FRIENDSHIPS WHICH INSPIRE, HEALTH THAT IS INVIGORATING AND ABUNDANCE WHICH MAKES IT SO EASY TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ALONG THE WAY.

background.gifpink5.gif

I am a spiritual being having a human experience

I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.

background.gifpink5.gif

I am aware of my breathing; I am centered.

The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deeply and freely.

I make healthy food choices. I love and respect myself and my body is my temple. I choose to live a happy, healthy life.

I am happy and grateful for everything I have and receive daily

background.gifpink5.gif

I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life...

Refreshing appreciation -it permeates my world.

Why is this day the most relaxing ever?

I dance with time today.

My mind is constantly creating optimistic and positive thoughts all day long about everything I do.

I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life...and then some.

background.gifpink5.gif

My goals have soul, and that's why they get my complete attention.

My Focus Is Clear. My Attention Flows to One Thing at a Time.

background.gifpink5.gif

I have all the energy I need to accomplish my goals and to fulfill my desires

background.gifpink5.gif

Allow Your Affirmations To Create Your Day

My Now is continuously refreshed with high vibrations of perfect health and other desired prosperity.

I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life...

background.gifpink5.gif

background.gifpink5.gif

background.gifpink5.gif

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am enjoying how supportive I am of myself on my beautiful journey.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• -I gratefully replenish my mind, body, and soul.I choose to focus on all the positive and amazing things in my life, each and everyday
        • -I Am utilizing my unique, gifts, talents and abilities. I Am regularly attuned with my life’s purpose(s). I love creating my healthy happy abundant life. Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

REFRESHING.

SURRENDER

ACCEPTANCE

FAITH

PEACE

CONTENTEDNESS

READINESS

• I am a miracle in action! I am filled with Divine Light, Joy, and Prosperity. Today is full of miracles.

Through the Law of Constant and Never-Ending Improvement, I am now developing all of the skills and talents I need to create infinite abundance

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content