login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★SOAR WITH YOUR GENTLE SPIRIT...2

please post quotes and affirmations that are true to your own gentle spiritdba19be3041b5c69498076ff26a1446d.jpg

related thread -adding more gentle joy energy to brand new year -2019

related thread- page 1 of Soar

related thread- a gentle 'do it now'  {with joy} thread

Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

5a11d5f081abef6cf8526f63b2a55c38.jpg

I accept peace and joy in all aspects of my life

I have been posting these affirmations lately, I like how my spirit feels when reading.

I feel as my spirit is breathing ahhhhhhh

→ As never before, with every breath I take, I Am allowing beautiful feelings of freedom into my life.

→ I am calm and serene, like a feather floating on a breeze.

→ I now act with consistence and commitment because I am guided by those values I cherish most.

→ I Am redesigning my life to meet my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.

→ I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease

→ I Am Peaceful. Divine peace and harmony surround me and dwell in me. I feel tolerance, compassion, and love for all people-including me!

→ I am very profoundly thankful for my own unique and wonderful life.

→ It is wonderful taking responsibility-knowing freedom is in the choice for freedom

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

2014-04-02.gif

- - - I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Beautiful flow! Like a peaceful float on a lazy river, that fills up your senses and lets your mind rest and drift! Just like a DAY OFF!!!!

Very beautiful!!

ooh Thank you Kathi.

So glad you like(:

I love creating my healthier happier more abundant life.

i-take-responsibility-Louise-Hay-Affirmations.png?resize=487%2C396

okay-to-start-small-bid-dreams-2-400x600.jpgQuote_KJI_breath_foundation.jpgyoga-quotes-14-min.jpg98b253c30e51b78ef1b1c75bc701ae23.jpg?sha=12de39cf299bb71dyoga-quote-yoga-animals-1.jpgmedium-blnrjqnm60-belucky-firefly-fly-leaf-quotes-serenity-original-imaet7a3f8xe7rrw.jpeg?q=70

When things are shaky and nothing is working, we might realize that we are on the verge of something. We might realize that this is a very vulnerable and tender place, and that tenderness can go either way. We can shut down and feel resentful or we can touch in on that throbbing quality. ~Pema Chodron

When-you-think-youve.jpg

Image may contain: text and water

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content